Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her anymore that “You know wha it is right you know wha it is” does my nut in!
Scrounging dirty junkie bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her neighbours on TT commenting on posts about her! It’s the neighbours with the cats that Jules was setting Ralphie on. Same neighbour jules has been calling her brother a junkie etc. There’s gonna be hell on, can see it coming.

Reactions: 7
Her topic of convo on lives goes like this…

johns waiting for his brain op
I’m waiting for my op cos I’m bleeding out my back end constantly
Ralphyyyyyyyy no
I’ve been getting trolled for 2 years off the same 2 people.
My PayPal is in my bio
I’ve had my tubes taken out
I’m going to start an OF tomorrow
I’m sick to death of these trolls
I’ve had to move house due to these trolls
Can you send me the recording so I can send it the police.
John have you took your tablet. You need to take them.
Ralphyyyy misses holly he can smell her ashes
I’m doing my makeup tomorrow
I’ve done 3 drugs tests on live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it me or do the new girls and subscribers also get more and more naive as time goes on. The evidence is out there for all to see how much of a disgusting person Julie is aswel. Mind boggling how they still take her as if she's being honest. Every penny counts these days i still cant get over anyone sending her 50p. Worst thing is she knows this aswel... always someone to manipulate!

Reactions: 7
Her neighbours on TT commenting on posts about her! It’s the neighbours with the cats that Jules was setting Ralphie on. Same neighbour jules has been calling her brother a junkie etc. There’s gonna be hell on, can see it coming.
Where is she commenting?

Apparently Julie called the police on her neighbour who confronted her yesterday about the cats and talking online about her. The neighbour has voice recordings of julie saying she was going to call the police on her, yet when the police arrive at her door julie is pretending to act all shocked 🤣 the video is up on tiktok of police at door. she aint gonna last 2mins, the neighbour is calling her a grass in the comments aswel so shes already really pissing people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
EMZ is live, Hayley’s friend and she’s friends with Julie’s neighbours, John cause bashed last night and he ran away like a witch haha

Reactions: 2
She’s live on insta now.

she said that she lied to the police and didn’t do a statement last night because she’s not a grass….Thought she had 40+ crime reference numbers? Picks and chooses when she is/isn’t a grass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s live on insta now.

she said that she lied to the police and didn’t do a statement last night because she’s not a grass….Thought she had 40+ crime reference numbers? Picks and chooses when she is/isn’t a grass
Why ring them in the first place if she’s not a grass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.