Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Why’s she acting like she’s gone through some religious resurrection and now life is amazing 🤣 they’re getting married apparently and she’s doing dancing lessons for her OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sibbs82

She’s sat scoffing a greggs on live and seems a bit slurry…..ahhhh she’s just said she can feel the sleeping tablet kicking in, why would you take a sleeping tablet at this time of the day!!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She's making out the place is such a tip because it's been robbed when it's looked in that state for months and months. She's a liar and has she mentioned cancer or treatment yet or is she hoping it just blows over

Utterbollocks

It's sad as fuck that in a genuine emergency, the first place she goes for help is her tiktok live. No real life friends, no family who care, just a bunch of strangers who need to help her get to the hospital. This will be very profitable to her I imagine.

• Angry

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Where she lives is not a place you want to owe anyone money for anything!! I can’t believe she’s in up to her eyes already and she doesn’t get her pay until 14th and 16th usually. So she’s got a while yet. The CoL will be then for her too.

My cousins best friend was murdered in the street over from where Julie lives now and that was over a drug debt. The dealers in that area aren’t your mates. They are hard sellers and want their money, no messing about. One of them I know well and he’s set fire to peoples cars, he’s posted maggots through letter boxes which turn to flies as a warning, then the next thing through the letter box is usually a lit piece of wood. He’s doused people in petrol. Even his own girlfriend who owed him money for drugs at the time! He’s a complete nutter.

I know him via my friend who lives in that area but I have no parts of that life. I don’t even drink alcohol let alone take drugs. I haven’t even tried a cigarette before but my friend and her mam have lived in that village their whole lives and know everyone as it’s that type of place. It’s not a big place like dunston. It’s tiny and everyone knows everyone. It’s rare that outsiders move there. 1 doctors, 1 chemist, 1 local shop around the back street and 1 tiny coop on the main road. There’s another shop further down the bank but Julie is up the top end which is the “rougher” bit.

It’s a local place for local people and if you don’t fit you won’t last long as they all stick together!!! They are lovely people that will do anything for each other but it’s like the land that time forgot so they’re very protective of each other and their little village, so she will pee one person off and the whole village will be against her. Everyone knows everything and finds out everything about everyone.

People joke not to slow for the speed bumps going through because your wheels will be pinched, it’s got that bad of a reputation and it’s a place that’s on the side of a huge hill that doesn’t lead anywhere so you don’t go there unless you’re going there. If that makes sense. The places around it you can get going other ways and there’s nothing else around it in terms of a garage defo not!!! It is a little village by itself all based on the side of a very steep hill.
I can’t explain how much she doesn’t want to start with anyone there because she will know what getting her windows shot out actually means!!!

• Wow
2015 she said paperwork stated she started smacking up... but she's been clean 3 years... 👀👀👀
He died 2015, and according to her she was only on it a few month… he’s in the papers for burgling old women for his drug habits, there’s NO WAY they weren’t doing it together!!
If she was only doing it a few month after he passed, she should be clean for at least 7 year then?
Theres tiktoks of her in 2021 with the same bullshit ‘I’ve been clean 3 year’, 2023 she’s still saying ‘I’ve been clean 3 year’, she wouldn’t know clean if it smacked her across the face.
The math ain’t mathing! 🤣
---
I don’t understand why she does her make up for all these meetings… the one with the mental health team the other day and then this one today?
She’s trying to claim all her make up has been stolen, she’s homeless, her mental health is at a all time low but she turns up in front of all these professionals with a face full of make up 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

hereforthet4ttle

Omg why do I watch this scruff? ——

——-

Keeps telling her “mods” to block anyone who’s sat watching coz they’re clout chasing 🙄 explain to me jules how does one clout chase by sitting watching? And also, what clout?? U get about 80 viewers watching your car crash life each live and that’s it. Maybe once upon a time you had a high following but you have well and truly fell off that wagon now.

———
I’ve never known an attention seeking pathological liar in my whole entire career!
she’s sat there talking absolute shite TO HERSELF with subs only on. Then when Ry joined to battle her he said “how are you” she replied “aw just getting trolled as usual”

WHAT?????😂 this girl.
————

Bet you any money she don’t get no keys today and it nexts Thursday instead.

🤯

• Haha
A screen record has just popped up on my fyp of her thinking spirits come and speak to her and she’s gonna start doing readings 😭😭😭 she’s lost the plot!!!

• Haha
If she knew who we are… I go in to her lives with my name so she’s not that clued up 😆
She’s told me she loves me many of times too 🥰

Remember when that cracker Laa said the anonymous hacker group was gonna look into us 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bluepop

VIP Member
Julie drinking game, take a shot every time she says:

- found in my property
- I’m getting a house
- I’ve been clean for 3 years
- I don’t want to say on here
- I’m getting my teeth on Thursday
- I’ve got my paperwork

• Haha
She said this morning on her insta live “never in my life have I died until last week” 🤣
She probably just had a black out for a few minutes!!

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Her comments in the new video 🤣 what is she still not getting?!?! Seeing all the bullys in court apparently 🤣

1. You put a video on saying you had received your diagnosis by letter, it was the worst news ever, you said you will go live to reveal all.

2. You come live and actually say you have cancer, that you have been diagnosed with cancer!

3. Someone questions you on what type of cancer and you reply, they think i have bowel cancer.

4. You speak to GP surgery live, where u try to even tell the receptionist you have been diagnosed with cancer, she is confused going through your notes. A GP rings you same day on live and says very clearly WE HAVE NOT SAID IT IS DEFINITELY CANCER. You divebomb in hope this wasnt broadcast live.

Nobody gives 2 fucks about previous surgerys, biopsies, colonoscopys. Or even you big "surgery" on 1st feb. All we care about is you going on like you have been diagnosed. You may indeed be diagnosed with cancer in the coming weeks but we are talking about NOW!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loudnproud

Shes definitely been evicted. They've been off their nut trashed their house belted each other and been evicted. It was evident at Christmas time how low they had both sunk. Was only a matter of time before one or both of them snapped. Well that's what I think any way.