Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seems like wherever she is has even worse signal than her house 🙈
---

Yeah she’s defo on some kind of ward
---

Love the new teeth!
---

100% a psych ward… she’s just said it to someone else that’s there, saying she’s going home tomorrow
Johns there’s for a visit, dogs are in the kennels
And she’s asking if she can order a McDonald’s 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

“I can’t remember coming here from the hospital”
“I can’t remember dying”

Now she’s saying the hospital staff has told someone on TikTok about John being arrested and her having security round her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cos no one else knew apart from them… people have eyes!!
---

Can’t wait til she spills the beans of what happened!! 👀
---

She’s telling John to ring the QE and get the end of life paperwork where she flatlined! 👀
---

She’s saying apparently they found her dead in the house with bumps all over her head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

imfromtiktok

She can say she’s done a drugs test on live all she wants… it’s the results I want to see… cos I’ve never seen any results. It will not come up clean even with prescription drugs she takes as the pregabs would defo turn up. Heroin addicts take pregabs as they say it helps them to come off heroin which is a load of shit. Pregabs are just as addictive and when taken with heroin makes the heroin last longer. You can tell she’s back on the brown because her fingers are black. She craves sugary things such as cans of coke, those iced coffees with the syrup, those are all tell tale signs she’s back on the brown.
She is begging it for a wrap on insta everytime she’s ran out. Making up that johns done this and that to her. Tells him to get out… probs to score and then sneaks him back in while on live. She’s that off her face or withdrawing that she doesn’t realise we have all clocked on to it. Those that send her money are just enabling a drug addict and she won’t be spending the money on food or this invisible van she bangs on about. She’s back on the gear hence why she claims she’s bleeding out of her back end. She probs is bleeding but not as bad as she makes out. This is a side effect of heroin and pregab use.

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
What sticks in my craw about her/them is the fact there are people working who are using food banks, can’t feed their kids and or themselves. People who really deserve the help and support. And those two have had thousands upon thousands in the time I’ve watched them and thrown it down their necks and up their noses and bought utter shite with it it. Then begged for more online. Then caused no amount of problems for other people, neighbours, people on TT, etc. Thinks they are entitled to what they want, when they want it. So quite frankly I don’t give two fecks about their downfall or the fact they have nowt and people who supported them have actually seen them for what they are. It’s a massive red flag when their families don’t bother with them. This is their comeuppance and I’m here for it, with bells on!

• Heart

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Her tiktok ban is supposedly up today so she might be back on. If they are both getting a cost of living payment i imagine her mood will do a 360 this week aswel 🤣 wonder if she will pay for a van and skip 🤣

Reactions: 8

tiktokluva

They’ve got the PlayStation with them wherever they are too… the nice kind thieves that broke into her house must of left that too 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could place bets on the fact they’ve been evicted and they were probably given so long to collect their belongings which is when they’ve went and ransacked the place. Everything else, the landlord will have to get rid of. Poor landlord.. queue the skip outside her door

Utterbollocks

It's nice to see her treating herself when she should be furnishing a house in a few days time (as if). I doubt she even owns a pillow right now. That's OK, they'll come out of her minions pockets. While she cries about how she's not the problem.

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Leaving this here just in case anyone’s forgotten

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Bluepop

VIP Member
So the robbers left the PlayStation and new makeup but they stole a pink wig and her clothes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Was he awake? I missed that.
Yeah she picked the phone up and was wailing on but in the background you heard the paramedic say “wey he’s awake” and she knocked it off. It was quick to catch it but 100% it was said and you could tell she wasn’t doing CPR because she knew he was breathing!! He will just be asleep stoned and pilled up. She’s struggled to wake him and panicked but he does need help, they both do.

Their GP needs to be made aware of what’s going on because if anything happens their prescribing will be looked at. She’s on weekly scripts to try monitor it but they just pop them all within 2/3 days then beg for money to buy street drugs until the script is due again!

• Wow

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
That dog has had to be put to sleep due to the neglect from its owners! God knows how many health conditions that dog has and if they had taken her to a vet months if not years ago and gotten her the proper treatment that dog could possibly still be alive but would most certainly have had a better quality of life.

Before she comes saying it was cuz of the cancer or this n that, NO JULIE, IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!

Now Ralphie needs taken from you and given a decent home.

YOU KILLED HOLLIE WITH YOUR NEGLECT!

mzcklex

She’s just been live on insta again. She’s stated that someone called Jodie (not Crosby i don’t think) who bought a perfume off her turned up at her house and had hit her over the head with a brick and this has caused her to stop breathing. Apparently this girl has been on live bragging about it and Julie has been sent the screen recordings. She’s now saying she’s waiting for the police to come and take a statement and said to the nurse ‘this is important, it’s murder!’ 😂🤔 she’s alive… it’s not murder, however is serious. Not sure I believe her.

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
There’s a video of her on TikTok saying TikTok should only let one person have one account… yeah they defo should!! Keep people like her off the app!! With her millions of accounts keep scamming people and abusing the gifts!!
---

I hope if she does actually have any cases ongoing they all get thrown out cos she can’t keep her fat gob shut!
Oh i know she just cant keep quiet and you can tell its all bullshit cos she suddenly stops dead in her tracks and forgets her thoughts and lies.

4 people getting charged and that wouldnt be happening to 2 of them if it wasnt for tattle?!

17 people on tattle also getting looked into, police know who we all are 🤣 apparently on feb 28th we all went to delete our posts so we didnt get in trouble but its all good Julie has every single screenshot knows who we are! She was getting 1000 threads a day dont you know! 1000!

Still the deluded, pathalogical liar she always was. Police were supposed to be picking her up at 12 to go to the house so where are they? 😆 they are def breaking in

Last edited:
  • Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I’m fuming at this!! There are families with young children living in hotels and hostels and waiting to be housed and this smack rat gets a house by clicking her fingers?? How does this work?

• Heart
Please tell me you all noticed her changing the music with a play station remote???!!! You know johns PlayStation the got nicked?? Fml 🤣🤣

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
What an absolute loon. Like you say those posts are from a year ago. What planet is she on 🤣 everyone knows they were buying pills off the street back then aswel, probably still are. Shes acting like this is something new?! We know she hasnt had a child, its just new people who have just found her bringing up old rumours.

She will do anything to create the next bit of drama, cant help herself. By the end of the day she will be o to 101 to get another crime number shes pathetic. was only matter of time she would switch from katiebee doing the windows to someone else aswel.

Pissed myself laughing at her saying loads of companies are wanting to send her house stuff. Oh yeah jules like anyone is going to want to associate with your doss house u melt. Give ralphie some proper food for once.

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
The neighbours aren’t going to be happy with those 2 arguing, shouting, banging doors, fighting and all the other shit in a terraced house where they can hear everything. Apparently johns smashed the fridge freezer door already. It was on TT on Friday they were in A certain persons house, he was named, on a certain street, it was named and this person is a purveyor of ya finest substances 👀. So there’s another dealer named and his street because of them. There was a video of her LIVE in said house with a few lads n there was drug talk going on around her. She does this shit to herself! She’s an absolute liability and she was on about johns gotten in with ppl he shouldn’t have, but doesn’t tell what she’s up to until she’s high and forgets herself and goes live. There’s one simple solution to her problem of being outed online. STAY OFFLINE YA DOPEY TWAT!

varyingborders

VIP Member
Why are people telling her to ring 111 for period pain 😭🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Saying that she’s taken too many ibuprofens for her period pain and it’s making her feel a bit spaced out.. pull the other one Junkie.

Last edited:
  • Haha