Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
“Shall i stay single forever?” No but this whole year just about you’ve been banging on saying single life is for you and that’s why you was inserting strangers sperm up your vag so you didn’t have a partner to bring the child up with 🙄

Does she have any friends? And I don’t mean strangers on Instagram

Reactions: 8

Lasuzie98

So she still went to Lake Districts despite the Tier 4 announcements, thought she'd get away with it then was turned away and played 'omg I didn't know lol' card. Who in their right mind goes away anywhere now? Can't comprehend. My own (distant) family met up over Christmas, travelled T4 to T2 for a holiday cottage with 8 of them. Elderly retired nurse too so idek.

imagine the day she moves out of the house and the housing association see how much money she has thrown at the place despite being someone that apparently cannot rent a flat and needs the support of the goverment🙄

Lexie86

I'm not sure why she's looking so smug miss 'I hate men'

I'm just going to say it but I think they look very similar. Almost like they could be brother and sister. It's creeping me out

• Haha

misslunax

Hilarious that both her and Jake are saying people are jealous/obsessed because they're giving her constructive criticism. She really does think she's god's gift.

Jtk13

I wonder what she will do a few months down the line when "super Jake" has met another f**k buddy on tinder/ran back to his baby mama/s, and poor Ru can't fall asleep in his own bed alone. Oh that's right, she'll order a takeaway to be delivered at 10pm and then he'll pass out on the floor and be carried to her bed. It's ok if he misses nursery the next day because the lack of adherence to covid restrictions is DISGUSTING...not like at home.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
“Taking the kids for a bike ride” ...a photo of Ru on his bike with another child next to him. Not showing their face but just letting everyone know that Jakes children are there. Despite saying she wouldn’t mention/show them! Playing happy families, only a matter of time before Jake sees her narcissistic ways!!

clueless

Chatty Member
I definitely think it’s the sperm donor guy too, he fits the description and it’s way too much of a coincidence. Tinder my arse 😂 I actually wonder if she seduced him in that seedy hotel room rather than getting him to leave his sperm in a cup for her 🤢

She is 100% plotting for a pregnancy soon, this is all so bizarre to watch 🍿

She’s still doing ads about fertility and wanting another baby too! 🚩

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Hey Gem, if you were boring and a decent person we wouldn’t have anything to talk about 😘 keep on scrounging your council house and taking it away from someone who needs it hun 😘

• Heart

Hattixox

She can’t of given the pill a chance if she stopped trying for a baby in November and met this dopey fella in December? All I can say is she doesn’t hang about. Fancy having him staying over straight away in her bed and doing god knows what with Ru next door? It just doesn’t seem fair to me. What’s all the rush for? Nothing she says adds up!

She is also literally setting the scene up for “accidentally getting pregnant”

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
it’s weird what you class as rude, considering you’re on a thread slating someone you don’t know and have never met as well as bringing an innocent child into it, quite frankly that just makes you disgusting
No slating, just criticising. Which everyone does on a daily basis 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you think this thread is bad, you should read some others, we are extremely tame over here. And we only ever mention her child when we’re concerned for him, again, perfectly reasonable to do so.
Calling people names for absolutely no reason, knowing nothing about them makes you rude.

• Heart

Hattixox

God only knows what his kids made of her. She’s literally already planning her shock pregnancy...you can feel it. She gives off serious clinger vibes too.

How can she be so certain on someone she just met when she’s got a little boy involved? 😫 gives me serious anxiety as a mother of a 18 month old boy. She is laughably more interested in his DIY skills than finding out who he is as a person. Meeting his other kids already while all this with covid is maddening and irresponsible. Please someone don’t let her breed again.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Poor kid must be so confused. Gone from sleeping in with his mum every night (no shame here) to then being chucked into his own room alone and is very aware that this new man in now sleeping in mummy’s bed.

He’s a young child, not a teenager! He shouldn’t be aware of these things.

Jtk13

Not too sure if anyone picked up on this. On her story the other day of her snack cupboard, there was a few Ella’s Kitching weaning pouches and jakes kids are deffo not babies.
They're probably Ru's. She grabs any opportunity to baby him and his diet is shocking!

Anyone seen her latest story/ad. "As a single mother I dont have the opportunity to go off and have beauty treatments". No, but he's in nursery all day so you have plenty time to sh*g your latest bf and play happy families with his kids 🤣

• Haha

amylia

One of the sperm donor guys had two kids but was in a relationship at the time even though he was willing to donate. Do we think this is him?! In which case, did she jump on him as soon as they broke up? His facebook says he's from Doncaster which is an hour away from York & in tier 3 so if he's in a bubble which allows him to see his kids, he shouldn't be popping over to her house to impregnate her the minute Reuben is asleep. Gross that they'll be shagging without condoms right away as well :sick:

• Sick

Lasuzie98

Can't find my comment now but I mentioned my friend had messaged her about taking things from her house when she moves AND MY FRIEND ACTUALLY LIKED HER AND WASN'T BITCHING she's now been blocked so Gem must be on these sites all day long. Friend is a bit miffed but said she's not missing out on any riveting content...

• Wow

bringginforme

How she has the audacity to state things like a moon cup being more eco friendly the amount of paint fumes she must have in her home is insane.

The same eco friendly girl that replaces furniture like she changes her knickers!

No matter how much she justifies what she’s doing and that it’s ‘her choice’, I still think it’s extremely odd what she’s doing. No doubt about it.
She’s clearly very immature and has a great deal of growing up to do. Her actions are like that of a scorn teenager who’s been dumped and automatically hates all men. Poor Ru is going to need a fair amount of therapy when he’s older!