Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t seem to find a thread about her. Does anyone follow her and if so what do they think?

Reactions: 2
Can’t seem to find a thread about her. Does anyone follow her and if so what do they think?
I used to really like her but lately she’s just irritating me, like today with the whole cramps immediately jumping to it being implantation cramping. She’s going to be very bitter if it doesn’t work and blame the clinic.

Reactions: 4
Omg finally a thread for her! I can’t deal with her whinny woe is me posts all the time. Where does she get all her money from for constant house updates and changes she does? Let alone artificial insemination!

Her house is so cluttered!!!

Reactions: 6
My god I can't believe she's getting this artificial insemination and her family are like encouraging it! She's a young girl, who is always pretty sleepy and irritated with one kid on her own! Why wouldn't she just wait and see if anyone can put up with her miserable face long enough to have another child with her.

Also her latest insta post.. Suggesting she's not being quiet for the blackout Tuesday.. She's being quiet for her own reasons.

Oh and ALSO I can't deal with her 3 minutes post sperm shot chatting about cravings and all sorts 🥴

So pleased she now has a thread. It's been a long time coming 😂

Attachments

Preach it! She’s always so miserable and pissed off about something. She doesn’t do a days work and she’s moaning ‘oh I’m tired’ etc I’d love to see her go out to a full time job, look after a kid and keep a tidy home. But nope, moans that she’s tired from sitting on her ass all day having naps on the sofa.
So unrelatable it hurts!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with the artificial insemination thing. She is sooo young and has no trouble conceiving so why the rush? She barely makes time for her own son who still isn’t out of nappies 🧐
Also I agree I have no idea where she gets the money from. She’s not even that popular.
She is always negative and VERY opinionated, and if someone disagrees with her she has a horrible attitude.
her tweet about black our Tuesday infuriated me too!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s massively stuck in a bubble where she is the centre of the world and thinks the world owes her something. You’re right she is soooo opinionated to the point where she will argue with you even though everyone is entitled to a different opinion! The constant need to redecorate reminds me of Gabby Lindley who paints her rooms different colours every week 🤣 has anyone followed her long enough to remember the drama about her driving whilst filming and her saying she wasn’t driving? I vaguely remember something to do with a seatbelt too. She was kicking off on Twitter about it massively at the time!!

I think she’s massively stuck in a bubble where she is the centre of the world and thinks the world owes her something. You’re right she is soooo opinionated to the point where she will argue with you even though everyone is entitled to a different opinion! The constant need to redecorate reminds me of Gabby Lindley who paints her rooms different colours every week 🤣 has anyone followed her long enough to remember the drama about her driving whilst filming and her saying she wasn’t driving? I vaguely remember something to do with a seatbelt too. She was kicking off on Twitter about it massively at the time!!
She loves the drama that's why!

Also packed up and moved an hour away from the only support she has to bag herself a shiny new build housing association property. So not only is she a single parent to one + a sperm shot, there's no support around the corner for her either and she doesn't seem to have any friends other than her sister which is sad at her age.

I just always feel that her poor boy is just pushed to the side so she can work on her ‘content’ which is tit anyway. Her make up is mediocre, it baffles me why brands want to work with her. She’s constantly slagging them off on twitter about not being paid on time 😴

Reactions: 3
Yeah I second that about the no friends thing, it must be incredibly lonely. Makes me wonder whether she fiddles her finances to able to get a new build house via social housing. Her content will be paid pretty well too so seems a bit odd. I bet she also get child maintenance too. Can’t stand people who get things handed to them on a plate but still find time to moan about pathetic things.
I’m glad it’s not just me irritated by her 😂

Reactions: 2
ive been waiting on a thread for her too!

how can you say you think your craving for pot noodles is a possible pregnancy craving after possibly being pregnant for 1 week?😂

Oh I remember this, she was going crazy about it!

I also remember her coming on talking stories in her old place I think going off on one cause a woman across the street had came knocking at the door to ask if her son was ok cause he was always at the window! (I think she was concerned thinking maybe something had happened to her & that’s why he was at the window) She was furious! She went on to “explain herself” by saying she made that room a “safe” room for her son who must have been 18m-2years at the time and just left him alone in there so she could work! Like as if that’s a normal, acceptable thing to do?! She was raging at the woman saying does she know I’m a single parent, I have to work blah blah blah - I thought she was crazy!

What baffles me is that she put on her IG today about her son waking up at 6am so she’ll be ‘snoozing in the afternoon’ .. uhhh 1. What about your son, who realistically should not be napping at his age and 2. How will you cope with another baby on the way?

I really don’t think she’s thought this through. At all.

What baffles me is that she put on her IG today about her son waking up at 6am so she’ll be ‘snoozing in the afternoon’ .. uhhh 1. What about your son, who realistically should not be napping at his age and 2. How will you cope with another baby on the way?

I really don’t think she’s thought this through. At all.
That's what I thought? What's poor Ru left to do while she naps.. But she's said before that he loves sleep even more than her but he's not left with much else to do, or she's probably bored him to sleep poor sod. Hes always up pretty late with her as well after his naps so no wonder he lies in till late. No routine for him, good idea bringing along another one, to all sleep in the same bed one big sleepy family

The poor child is probably so under stimulated because of her behaviour and nap / work habits. She’s just a drama queen and I imagine once she finds this thread the insta stories will be next level of her effing and blinding in front of her child like she has in the past!

At this point it feels like the Artificial insemination is purely for content and I’m sure she will milk it dry as much as she can :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m all for a little bit of gentle parenting, but he is at the age now where he needs an appropriate routine and mental stimulation. Throughout all this warm weather she has barely had him outside, going for little walks, instead all she has done is find excuses and lay in bed complaining because she has cramps due to something she has willingly decided to put herself through without a medical need.

It’s all about what she wants, not about him and it will only get worse if she ends pregnant. I’m all for women deciding what to do with their own bodies and if she wants to go via this route instead of finding and maintaining a relationship then that’s fine, but think about the child that you already have when you barely make a day to day effort with his development (and when you do, it all just goes on the gram 🙄)

I’m so relieved that you all feel the same and I’m glad I made this thread 🤣 honestly she’s been annoying me for months on end I couldn’t resist anymore

Reactions: 3
The microwave situation where she's took it off the bench and stuck it on a small shelf unit, because she needs room for a potential bottle steriliser 🤪Anxiety through the roof it's so low down, perfect toddler height! If he doesn't pull it over on himself he can definitely stick something in and press the buttons (while she naps) it makes me nauseous 🤣 if not for him, I just can't fathom getting hot things in and out so low down in a tight space

Attachments

Her house is just for her taste only and not for her sons. Poor guy

I thought the same about the microwave! So bizarre. Maybe if she de cluttered the rest of the kitchen from tat she’d have room for it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.