Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashreed88

😂😂 you do know she knows about this thread right? Otherwise how would her friends… Clearly not her email is it mate
Yes and we’re quite aware of your previous accounts commenting on this thread, Gemma. So to make yourself try and look more realistic you’ve clearly started on the burner emails. Don’t think you’re clever. We know your games 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7

amylia

What annoys me about her house situation is that she used to rent privately then when her tenancy ended she moved back in with her parents. As she was living with family in an overcrowded house she was technically homeless and entitled to a brand new housing association house that she can decorate and eventually purchase. She has so much money to waste on crap and artificial insemination she could've easily gotten a new rental property like the rest of us have to! Most people who rely on housing associations aren't so lucky and are forced into horrible places to live because that's all that's available. There are so many families that deserved that house more than she did. She doesn't realise how privileged she is!

Hattixox

New iMac... interesting. Please remind me why she’s living in a properly meant for those on low income again? Do savings not count? Overall I find her incredibly unhinged.

Blogger1978

They’ve been chatting for sooo long before they met, yet she only downloaded Tinder when she decided to stop trying for a baby. Something doesn’t add up

xits_jjx

VIP Member
We’re not the only ones noticing her ditching Ru at every chance either... my non tattler friend mentioned it last night too 😬

• Wow

Jtk13

Omg that person referring to them as a "blended family" on insta makes me cringe so much. A sperm dinor/f**k buddy of a matter of weeks and his tag along kids don't count as a family. Come 2021 he will have dumped her like a sack of hot shit for someone who washes their jumper more than once a week!

Justbeingn053y

Not too sure if anyone picked up on this. On her story the other day of her snack cupboard, there was a few Ella’s Kitching weaning pouches and jakes kids are deffo not babies.

• Wow

Jemima9

Wont be long before she is slagging the mother of his kids off on the gram!
Ru will be the little saint and HIS kids will be little devils and it will NEVER be her little Ru's fault if the kids have a squabble.
I actually feel so sorry for this guy and his kids,he doesn't know what he's let himself in for !
Theres a reason why this girl has been on her own for so long and I bet it's nothing to do with "I want to be on my own" bla bla bla!!
Shes pure evil not letting ru see his own father.

I thought the same thing!! Bragging about it too. Classy 🙄
I’ve taken screen shots and I’ve reported it :)

Sorry but her stories are making me 🤮. I’ve been with my partner longer than her and even at the start wouldnt post about how I’m so in love 😅 comes down to the individual at the end of the day but I personally find PDA really horrible and cringe. These are the types of images I’d post on my personal account or private stories if I was an influencer and wanted to make these types of posts.
What is so telling is that she’s posting SO much stuff of them together, and yet has never (and I really mean never) posted any photos of her with friends. She never posts about her going to a friends birthday, drinks with the girls etc. NOTHING

Clearly, she’s lived a very lonely life until now and hasn’t had many friends. Now she’s got this poor bloke to get crazy obsessed with

Faye89

Didn’t she say about a week ago they wouldn’t be meeting Jakes kids for a long time yet.
Its so bizarre how she constantly talks about jake.

It comes across as incredibly desperate

amylia

Definitely, just because he's successfully fathered a few children doesn't mean he hasn't been sleeping around. His sperm could contain any number of STIs and she's just shoving it up herself. There's a reason the professional clinics are so expensive & this is one of them.

• Sick

Jtk13

Hilarious that she thinks a walk in the fog isn't safe but she'll happily mix with her latest bf and all his kids whilst also mingling with her own family and sending him to nursery 🤣🤥

• Haha

Lasuzie98

also announcing it on Instagram. Like she could just crack on getting to know him and tell everyone months down the line.

she is such an attention seeker
The OK mag deal probably fell through

I think it’s ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so fucking selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!
My views exactly! It's highly irresponsible. I'd be fuming if I was ru's dad. My ex partner and I have said we'd wait at least 6 months before introducing another to our child.

Hattixox

It’s bizarre too as was very anti men at one stage and was very bitter and resentful in general towards relationships. Clearly one of these women who needs a man to feel worthy and secure which is really sad. Love yourself and be whole on your own first before throwing all your eggs in one basket especially with a 4 year old. The whole dynamic she over shares so much of gives me anxiety.

Hattixox

Very rich from someone who spends her very large amount of spare childfree time rearranging and dismantling her council property to fill the emptiness in her life. I’ve never witnessed someone so dissatisfied/bitter and clearly in need of a lot of therapy. We all know her new boyfriend must have a screw loose to even entertain her. She’s a textbook narcissist.. made even clearer over her apparent control of her sons relationship with his father.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She announced she gave up on baby 2 on December 3rd, it’s now December 19th, and her last sperm sesh was in November. So yeah, she’s a liar..

• Wow

Jtk13

My apologies, I didn’t realise nurseries were open for all... any one know why that is? Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re absolutely right. So selfish.
I'm not sure. The kids could still pass it on to staff or family members so I have no idea. I honestly cant believe she even posted that, she must think we've forgotten the massive fuss she made about how inadequate his school was at social distancing etc 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

xits_jjx

VIP Member
So she still went to Lake Districts despite the Tier 4 announcements, thought she'd get away with it then was turned away and played 'omg I didn't know lol' card. Who in their right mind goes away anywhere now? Can't comprehend. My own (distant) family met up over Christmas, travelled T4 to T2 for a holiday cottage with 8 of them. Elderly retired nurse too so idek.
But she’s such a great mum putting Rue first and sticking to the restrictions — oh wait, that’s only in her head.