Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just wow. I certainly would not be allowing my kids to meet their dad's new 3 week lady friend. Id go nuts if it was even suggested and u certainly would not be allowing them to meet under the current circumstances we are all living under. It's completely irresponsible from all of them to be even considering this.

There's something really not right with this woman and you can bet she'll still be planning to go away with Jake. Though she may want to curb that as it looks like the whole country will be back in lockdown soon enough.

If ibwas single and looking for a relationship at the moment is certainly be limiting my actual meetings with the person and atm it would need to be taking place over video calls etc.

She knows whats she's doing isn't right and that's why she's being so shifty with all the details. I mean gemma loves to overshare amd tell people that she's going to put some randoms sperm up her vag but she's suddenly all quiet about Jake.

Reactions: 9
But she moans about him being at nursery with other kids. Omg, this girl forgets her own lies
I hope her and J have permission from his children’s mother to do this. I wouldn’t want it happening if it were my children!

Reactions: 5
She’s so unhinged. This is honestly like watching a 2008 episode of Hollyoaks! She will be pregnant in 2021....🥴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whys she vocal about it, almost like she's trying to prove to people she's not a total bore.

Reactions: 1
Did she not say she was looking forward to having a family unit or did I imagine that. Proper bunny boiler vibes. I thought the same thing for Ru's dad. I know my ex would be fuming if he saw me playing happy family with a stranger while simultaneously stopping him from seeing our son because of 'covid'

Did someone in here know the dad, is he a decent guy?
He is the loveliest guy ever and this is why I feel so so sorry for him!

Didn’t she say she wouldn’t be meeting his kids for a long while on her Q&A the other day?🤔

Reactions: 4
Wont be long before she is slagging the mother of his kids off on the gram!
Ru will be the little saint and HIS kids will be little devils and it will NEVER be her little Ru's fault if the kids have a squabble.
I actually feel so sorry for this guy and his kids,he doesn't know what he's let himself in for !
Theres a reason why this girl has been on her own for so long and I bet it's nothing to do with "I want to be on my own" bla bla bla!!
Shes pure evil not letting ru see his own father.

Reactions: 7
“Shall i stay single forever?” No but this whole year just about you’ve been banging on saying single life is for you and that’s why you was inserting strangers sperm up your vag so you didn’t have a partner to bring the child up with 🙄

Does she have any friends? And I don’t mean strangers on Instagram

Reactions: 8
She’s completely missed the point of what that person was constructively saying and has just been downright rude. Of course she’s deleted because she knows she looks a right twit for responding like that 🙄

“Just because R has a dad doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed a bond with someone else”
Correct under normal circumstances but when you’re choosing between him seeing his dad and your new duck buddy, then there’s an issue in the choices you made for him. Surely R has been asking why he can’t see his dad?

However she wants to swing it we all know she’s breaking the rules. You’re not allowed to pick and choose who you bubble up with. I wonder how her family feel about being dumped around Christmas, for a stranger and not getting to see their grandchild?

Reactions: 7
She’s once again documented what a nasty piece of work she is. Poor guy doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for. She’s got a vile personality and a face like a spanner. She will trap him by getting herself pregnant this year and act all surprised. Funny to think last month she was opening her legs and inserting randoms sperm into herself in a motel. What a mess she is. Yet this month she is “in love” Poor little Ru having such a narcissist for a mother. And her comment “he’s taken to Jake” you’ve only just met the guy you silly cow... She isn’t putting her child first at all.. she’s putting her own needs and wants first. She should be protecting him.. What loving, functioning protective mother introduces a random guy to her child within 2 weeks anyway? Overall she has a screw loose.

Last edited:
I always find it so so funny that she never posts her replies and if she’s openly like that on her stories, I can only imagine what she’s said directly to that person. I never saw a nasty word in that message the person sent and she’s calling them an idiot and that they don’t know anything. It’s all clearly stated on the gov website that she tells everyone to go look at. She hasn’t done that since she’s been with Jake has she🤔

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe this woman jumped into bed with a random stranger she apparently knew via texting, I’ve been on the dating scene and once I met the person I got the ick something bad a few months down the line, what’s going to happen if she realizes he’s not the person she’s talked too? New relationships are wonderful but three months in and she might regret everything.

Reactions: 5
Hilarious that both her and Jake are saying people are jealous/obsessed because they're giving her constructive criticism. She really does think she's god's gift.

Reactions: 8
“Life worth being jealous of” she’s so deluded. It’s actually hilarious. She isn’t followed for her crap photography or her looks or her fashion or her “likeable” personality. She possesses none of this. She’s now got people interested because her lifestyle is baffling to onlookers and she reveals too much about her private life. And then she gets nasty and wound up when people question it. She only has 13k 😂 for an “influencer” that’s really low. Hardly worth being called an influencer with that low count.

She’s obviously been reading this...“Unhinged” is the word to describe you and your mothering and lifestyle Gemma.

Reactions: 3
it’s been a few months since I unfollowed this heinous human being and great to see she’s got worse 🤣 I made the right decision

Regarding ruben’s father .. didn’t she used to post screenshots of things their family had sent to her (basically just trying to see their grandchild/nephew) on her story , and rant about them constantly ? this was back in her old house I think so we’re going back a few years ..

it’s been a few months since I unfollowed this heinous human being and great to see she’s got worse 🤣 I made the right decision

Regarding ruben’s father .. didn’t she used to post screenshots of things their family had sent to her (basically just trying to see their grandchild/nephew) on her story , and rant about them constantly ? this was back in her old house I think so we’re going back a few years ..
Heinous 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.