Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexie86

I totally agree i wouldnt want to stop kids seeing their dad but in this situation they absolutely would not be amd he be asked to stop seeing her until it was appropriate. Im pretty relaxed about covid but my God do these people not realise you can only have 1 bubble. Not numerous different one's and not one with a guy youve known 2 weeks for a shag. I just knew this was the type of person she really was 're men. Haha.

Agreed it has to be the sperm donor guy, I mean realistically who else could it be

xoxo GG

VIP Member
She’s a “teenager” don’t forget🥴 you do realise people can live close and go to the same university😂
I never said the sister referred to was a teenager. I said the next one along from them is a teenager. But looking at what you’ve said there’s inconsistencies, if you live on the same street as her sister who doesn’t live in the same village as her parents it would appear from other forms of social media, but also lived in the same village as her parents, were in the same university course as Gemma but somehow seem to be everywhere her family is? Idk I’m just saying it doesn’t add up to me, but realistically I don’t give a shite. Say as you please, I’ll still sleep soundly tonight. 🥱

Hill1994

I think it’s ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so fucking selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!
I was thinking the same thing. So selfish.

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Everyone is always the bad guy when it comes to her. Shes so self entitled, her way or no way! His dad is amazing and has done everything to see his child. Most mums wish for that, not this stupid little prick.
Oh im glad he gets to see Ru. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs but she never gave any reason why he shouldn't see him rather that she didn't want him to.

Justbeingn053y

She just put “working with”, I’m sure from Emily Canhams thread you have to do #ad(work with them). Working with any brand is an ad.