Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had more followers on twitter, she acts like she’s super famous but she’s middle if not lower ground influencer.

Reactions: 1
I thought she had more followers on twitter, she acts like she’s super famous but she’s middle if not lower ground influencer.
I know! It’s so funny!£200 per post means she really isn’t that big of a deal, most mid-weight influencers are charging £1000+ per post

Reactions: 2
I genuinely thought she had way more (like 50k) in Instagram until someone mentioned it on here and I forgot how low brow she is

Omg that person referring to them as a "blended family" on insta makes me cringe so much. A sperm dinor/f**k buddy of a matter of weeks and his tag along kids don't count as a family. Come 2021 he will have dumped her like a sack of hot tit for someone who washes their jumper more than once a week!

Reactions: 7
Omg that person referring to them as a "blended family" on insta makes me cringe so much. A sperm dinor/f**k buddy of a matter of weeks and his tag along kids don't count as a family. Come 2021 he will have dumped her like a sack of hot tit for someone who washes their jumper more than once a week!
I can’t get over her lack of responsibility towards her son and any future child unlucky enough to land her as a mother. One minute she hates men, the next shes chasing after one. All whilst trying for a baby. Surely people must be concerned about her behaviour, why are her friends not pulling her to one side? Oh wait...

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over her lack of responsibility towards her son and any future child unlucky enough to land her as a mother. One minute she hates men, the next shes chasing after one. All whilst trying for a baby. Surely people must be concerned about her behaviour, why are her friends not pulling her to one side? Oh wait...
Or her mum? I know my mum would 100%. Not to criticise but because she’s concerned for me and my child!

I imagine she's very spoilt and very gets her own with things and men in the past haven't put up with her 'foot stomping me me me' attitude so therefore they were the bad guys.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure why she's looking so smug miss 'I hate men'

I'm just going to say it but I think they look very similar. Almost like they could be brother and sister. It's creeping me out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol he is fugly
I mean feel free to slate her given she makes money from her Instagram and openly calls this her job, but I think calling her new boyfriend ‘fugly’ is a little bit out of order given his own social media is private

Well he's obviously allowing her to post it, therefore I don't see a problem in expressing that I don't think he's attractive.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.