Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeingn053y

Whilst we’re here guys, log out of your account and go to forget the password and type gems email in that you can find on her Instagram if no one believes she has an account. I’m not too stupid after all.

I couldn’t give a rats arse if you think I’m Gemma, she has the same opinions as me because we’re normal people who don’t spend all of our time on a hate site. maybe go spend some time living your life? You clearly haven’t got one 😂
You’re spending your time here now darling don’t fool yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
She told Ru about the baby?! 😞 I’m all for having open conversations with children about grief and each to their own on when to announce but I do think telling children super early can be super confusing.

• Sad

Lasuzie98

I absolutely would be fuming as a single mum if I found out my ex was traveling tiers for a shag then seeing our child. I'd never be one of those your not seeing your kids but in this case I would for 2 weeks. It's a little sickly how quick she's falling. But I'm a private person, I couldn't ever imagine gushing about someone after 2 weeks, I'm still finding out their favourite sandwich filling at that point 😂 I'm almost certain now it's the sperm donor guy and he's left his wife for her lol. "Hey babe, how about I give you some of that. Sperm, unlimited ;) ;)"

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Avoiding her stories at the moment, the lack of trigger warnings and this essentially being her content for a while is starting to hit me a bit, similarly to how I had to unfollow Beth Sandland for doing the same thing

• Heart

amylia

Her men's gift guide on her blog which she posted on November 25th says she doesn't have any men to buy for. I wonder when she actually met this guy. I'm guessing it was only a few weeks ago, in which case it's another example of her terrible parenting. Such a bad choice to introduce a boyfriend to your child so soon into a relationship.

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
it’s been a few months since I unfollowed this heinous human being and great to see she’s got worse 🤣 I made the right decision

Regarding ruben’s father .. didn’t she used to post screenshots of things their family had sent to her (basically just trying to see their grandchild/nephew) on her story , and rant about them constantly ? this was back in her old house I think so we’re going back a few years ..

Hattixox

Poor Reuben’s bedroom.... the blue safe/trunk which is now his “side table” just looks ridiculous. He can barely get up the stairs and into bed with all her clutter. Just not child proof. It’s all for aesthetic! He’s going to have so many issues when he’s older with his nutty mother changing everything in sight every 2 days! He will think inconsistency is the norm. It’s not stable for a child. Has she heard of home comforts? Where is his “safe space” when he gets home from nursery? I don’t think there is one!

Last edited:

Hattixox

If anyone has ever had any dealings with narcissists... you will literally see the clues in her posts about said companies for example... the anger and entitlement “safe to say they WILL be replacing this” Who the fuck does she think she is? The way she speaks and deals with people is textbook. She literally sounds like my ex partner! It’s scary. She should be bloody grateful someone came out in lockdown to fix it!!!

Lexie86

Wow just wow. I certainly would not be allowing my kids to meet their dad's new 3 week lady friend. Id go nuts if it was even suggested and u certainly would not be allowing them to meet under the current circumstances we are all living under. It's completely irresponsible from all of them to be even considering this.

There's something really not right with this woman and you can bet she'll still be planning to go away with Jake. Though she may want to curb that as it looks like the whole country will be back in lockdown soon enough.

If ibwas single and looking for a relationship at the moment is certainly be limiting my actual meetings with the person and atm it would need to be taking place over video calls etc.

She knows whats she's doing isn't right and that's why she's being so shifty with all the details. I mean gemma loves to overshare amd tell people that she's going to put some randoms sperm up her vag but she's suddenly all quiet about Jake.

Hattixox

She’s once again documented what a nasty piece of work she is. Poor guy doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for. She’s got a vile personality and a face like a spanner. She will trap him by getting herself pregnant this year and act all surprised. Funny to think last month she was opening her legs and inserting randoms sperm into herself in a motel. What a mess she is. Yet this month she is “in love” Poor little Ru having such a narcissist for a mother. And her comment “he’s taken to Jake” you’ve only just met the guy you silly cow... She isn’t putting her child first at all.. she’s putting her own needs and wants first. She should be protecting him.. What loving, functioning protective mother introduces a random guy to her child within 2 weeks anyway? Overall she has a screw loose.

Last edited:

Blogger1978

Yup plus her Twitter

Can’t cope with all the Jake praising though. She was meant to be super single mum, and now he’s got the magic touch cause he managed to get Ru to sleep in his own bed for a change?
I had to join this forum to comment here. I can’t stand this girl, like many of you I’ve had her send me really rude responses when I’ve given an opinion she doesn’t like on Twitter/Insta.

I just had to comment here to talk about letting this new guy tuck her son into bed. That’s so weird and creepy.
Obviously forced him to sleep there so they can have the bed to themselves and then posted it on Insta that he finally settled to make it look ok. Poor kid!

Hattixox

Ru is already on the back burner... it’s just selfish. All to plan for a new child with Sid the sloth. He’s flavour of the month currently.. I do seriously think she’s mental... what kind of mother can justify this behaviour? Also maybe she should stop updating so much on her life- would maybe help if she doesn’t want others to comment on her lifestyle choices. She strikes me as a complete narcissist. “Do as I say not as I do” kinda feels. She needs to understand that her actions will long term effect her child. My ex partner was one and I can see the signs really easily. Also the fact she replies to any sort of “criticism” with anger is worrying. Can’t wait for the pregnancy announcement 🤩

• Haha

Justbeingn053y

I think it’s ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so fucking selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!

Lexie86

It's so clear this woman's hatred if men stems from her jealousy of being single. She's been with guy what 3 weeks and its jake this, Jake that, oh my boyfriend is so wonderful. I agree that she's probably the clingy type who falls fir any man who shows her evem the slightest bit of attention. I have a feling this is all going to end in tears. She always came over as desperate to me.

Also she's clearly breaking the rules and that annoys me especially as her lid has hardly got to see his own dad but this stranger us tucking him into bed at night. Is that him already sleeping over, guess she had to get the shagging started asap.

His ex and rus dad should he pretty pissed off at this

Bwacac

Chatty Member
To be honest, yes! I am fucking loving it! More for the fact of everyone else also seeing her true “personality”. I don’t agree with hate and I think that’s a strong word to just toss around but I love seeing what other people also think about her. No doubt myself and the rest of the girls will get blocked when she reads this later but it’s worth it lmao.
I used to follow at the time she was trying for a baby through sperm donor (Jake 😂😂) as I was trying for a baby the traditional way with my partner. I messaged her a couple of times regarding ovulation tests etc and she messaged very brief replies back like she couldn’t be bothered. When I eventually conceived I messaged her and she didn’t even double tap it for a love heart reply. Spoilt bitch was clearly very jealous! Unfollowed her straight after that.

• Wow

Lasuzie98

I'm not one to parent shame, trust me but I do believe children should have a bed time routine, in their own beds at a regular time. And why has she painted again, it looked so much better darker.

Reactions: 8

xoxo GG

VIP Member
so she won’t go food shopping with Ru because he’s asthmatic and the risk of covid, but she’ll drag the poor kid around homesense AGAIN

Hattixox

She’s literally let in a stranger to meet her child within a couple of weeks and tuck him into bed? I’m sorry but a good feeling or a vibe of someone doesn’t take away the fact she barely knows the guy and needs to protect and safe guard her child. Is she a bit thick or desperate or both? She knows it’s bad hence she tip toed around answering when they met. She maybe needs to do a bit of investigating into why his marriage ended and who he is as a person before introducing her child.

Hattixox

She’s a vile individual. She’s a mother and goes around calling others “fucking idiots” on all platforms if she doesn’t like something. It’s not how you behave or interact. She’s very clearly been dragged up.. her attitude is disgusting.

Once again she’s changing her bedroom and living room around..... that poor little boy is all I can say! Nothing familiar or consistent in his home and a nutjob, unhinged mother! He hasn’t got a hope in hell!

• Wow

Justbeingn053y

They’re poking holes because they know what I’ve said is credible. Like someone said before, Tattle isn’t a hate site, it’s here for people to discuss things and criticise. The reason a lot of influencers hate the site is because they can’t control what people say because they can’t delete things like they can on Instagram etc.

Gemma is a narcissist and she will hate the fact that she can’t remove what anyone has said about her on here. Whether that newbie was her or not, she still has an account so at least one of them is her😂. She can say her friends are police all she wants, Tattle is confidential so she will have a very hard time figuring who we all are. No one here has committed any form of hate crime or commented anything that could be threatening so the police won’t be interested. If she thinks this thread is bad, she clearly hasn’t been on anyone else’s😂 which to be fair those 2 accounts haven’t been on anyone else’s thread but this so it doesn’t surprise me if it was her.

They were more focused on my story than denying what I said which goes to prove they know I’m right😂. They’re saying this is damaging for ru but I’m not being funny, by the time he’s old enough to read this, the thread will already be dead and buried! Not only that, the poor kid doesn’t have a choice but to be plastered all over her Instagram, that’s more “damaging” to him than someone commenting on here. I could go on and on but personally I don’t agree with plastering your children all over the internet for the sake of a few likes, gifted stuff and sponsorships!

• Heart