Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came here to say the exact same! Who the bleeping duck paints a fridge?!??! At this point I’ve just lost all hope for this deranged woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did see another influencer paint the8r fridge. They picked a decent colour and from a distance it looked ok. Who knows what it looked like in real life though.

However do not tell me she's painting her fridge a bloody beige colour. She's absolutly nuts!

Reactions: 2
My gosh, when will she ever be happy with her home and stop re doing rooms 😳 what is the obsession with changing everything every other week..

Reactions: 1
My gosh, when will she ever be happy with her home and stop re doing rooms 😳 what is the obsession with changing everything every other week..
It’s a sign of being discontent in yourself and in life. Never satisfied. And basically we know already Gemma is unhinged asf. So makes perfect sense. Just kinda sad that a child lives in that carnage with a erratic changeable mother.

It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion! The immaturity of it all, the nauseating declarations of love after hardly any time. It’s like neither of them have ever dated before. Situations like this rarely end well...
She’s just a desperado. Anyone would do... she’s hardly got men banging the door down lockdown or not. With that sour face and attitude no way!

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem to post much these days, how long do we reckon that she will have to find an actual job?

Not too sure if anyone picked up on this. On her story the other day of her snack cupboard, there was a few Ella’s Kitching weaning pouches and jakes kids are deffo not babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The painting of the fridge had me in stitches. But it's all about the sponsored contents guys. I'm convinced that Jakey was the friend sperm donor. I remember her saying that she wanted to have a baby with her friend but didn't want him involved in any way. But let her down some time before the AI stuff. Has she fallen in love with the sperm donor and now is pregnant!

Not too sure if anyone picked up on this. On her story the other day of her snack cupboard, there was a few Ella’s Kitching weaning pouches and jakes kids are deffo not babies.
They're probably Ru's. She grabs any opportunity to baby him and his diet is shocking!

Anyone seen her latest story/ad. "As a single mother I dont have the opportunity to go off and have beauty treatments". No, but he's in nursery all day so you have plenty time to sh*g your latest bf and play happy families with his kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're probably Ru's. She grabs any opportunity to baby him and his diet is shocking!

Anyone seen her latest story/ad. "As a single mother I dont have the opportunity to go off and have beauty treatments". No, but he's in nursery all day so you have plenty time to sh*g your latest bf and play happy families with his kids 🤣
maybe this is a sign she isn’t seeing jakey anymore??🧐

She's probably pregnant and dumped him now she doesn't need him anymore. Now she can carry on the independent single mother act

I’m surprised that she considers herself as a single parent in her latest #ad 🤔

Still no mention of jake. Has the big love story all went up in flames. Has she got bored of him or has he wised up and done a runner.

It could just be he's of no use to her atm but it's quite odd as every sentence used to have a Jake mention in there.

He's probably the type of 'boyfriend' who isn't interested when women are on their period.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.