Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he is the guy who donated the sperm for her. She goes no where and doesn't appear to have any friends so I can't work out how she's managed to find a man.

Well he's got a proven track record them if he's got 2 kids (hope he realises he'll have 3 soon)

Reactions: 1
Has she already introduced her boyfriend to her son?! Christ it would take me months to introduce someone new to my children and I’m guessing she hasn’t been with him for months because she was so anti men and was pumping some strangers sperm up her until recently 🤮

She’s 100% no doubt going to get pregnant within a few months and then will dump him seeing as she’s always saying she don’t need no man in her life

Reactions: 2
Still find it incredibly odd. Tucking her son into bed and she’s only just known him 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually met my boyfriend online at the very start of this pandemic. It was MONTHS before I introduced him to my children, and even then it was in neutral, outdoor places - farm, park etc. She has been with someone 5 minutes and he’s tucking her son into bed, in her house?!
Very wrong in many ways, she can’t defend herself on this one!!

Reactions: 7
Still find it incredibly odd. Tucking her son into bed and she’s only just known him 🥴
Ew what? How incredibly odd and weird for Ru.

Maybe he is the guy who donated the sperm for her. She goes no where and doesn't appear to have any friends so I can't work out how she's managed to find a man.

Well he's got a proven track record them if he's got 2 kids (hope he realises he'll have 3 soon)
This is my theory, she doesn't go anywhere else. Unless checkout assistant at Homesense...

Yup plus her Twitter

Can’t cope with all the Jake praising though. She was meant to be super single mum, and now he’s got the magic touch cause he managed to get Ru to sleep in his own bed for a change?

The way she carried herself she's not a cool cucumber at all is. She seems the kind to fall very quickly, scare a man off and then call them commitment phobes because they won't say I love you after a month. Its very disturbing he's met ru already and tucking him and I'm SURE tier 3 can't have anyone stopover unless it's work or medical so who's calling Boris?

Reactions: 6
Yep. If you’re bubbled you can but I’m sure she said she’s bubbled with her parents, you can’t have more than one bubble.

Yup plus her Twitter

Can’t cope with all the Jake praising though. She was meant to be super single mum, and now he’s got the magic touch cause he managed to get Ru to sleep in his own bed for a change?
Poor child probably fell straight to sleep as he was freaked out/hasn’t for a clue what’s going on.

isn’t he used to falling asleep on the couch because she is usually too lazy to put him to bed?

If a stranger was putting me to bed I would be freaked out at 4

Reactions: 5
One of the sperm donor guys had two kids but was in a relationship at the time even though he was willing to donate. Do we think this is him?! In which case, did she jump on him as soon as they broke up? His facebook says he's from Doncaster which is an hour away from York & in tier 3 so if he's in a bubble which allows him to see his kids, he shouldn't be popping over to her house to impregnate her the minute Reuben is asleep. Gross that they'll be shagging without condoms right away as well :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s Jake Unitt, looks like he’s originally from Doncaster but not sure if he lives there still. If he does, what they have been doing has broken the law/guidelines.

Looks like this Jake guy got married in 2015?!? What on earth. His ex is also much prettier.

Maybe someone should inform his ex that he isn't sticking to guidelines & shouldn't be seeing their kids...

I'm guessing Gemma's been reading here tonight as all his FB posts with his kids are no longer visible!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.