Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry… but they don’t even LIVE together?
Would’ve been nice to include Jake in a photo 😂
Sperm donor did his job. Congrats to her but it’s so soon!! And I repeat, they don’t even live together? You do not fully know someone until you live with them.

Reactions: 8

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Yeah I’m dead against her telling Ru? It’s not like she was 12 weeks along and had announced it and he doesn’t really need to know about it? I just find her and Jake really weird. Sympathise with the miscarriage but her weird parenting never fails to amuse

amylia

Sad that she's had a miscarriage but sadly not surprising that she & Jake were actively trying for a baby. Making it even more obvious that he was the original sperm donor, she's not even known him a year & yet is desperate to make him her new baby daddy.

Justbeingn053y

No way! But it doesn't actually surprise me one bit. Anyone who disagrees with her gets that kind of treatment. She loves when people blow up her arse. Probably best thing for your friend. She's toxic!
We were both doing graphic design at teeside and we shared mutual friends on the course, she has always been toxic. She’s also quite manipulative when someone disagrees and falls out with her. We did some group work and she would always go in a mood like a toddler when some of her ideas wouldn’t get used. She’d always try and make people feel bad for it which is the reason most of us don’t speak to her anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
BCDC1850-C309-42A1-A93A-B811D820B605.jpeg

Take it her life is also just as interesting reading her tattle page every night? Don’t throw stones in glass houses…

• Haha

Jemima9

Bloody making the most of being home because of lockdown........sorry Gemma,your constantly at ffkn home!
Get off your arse instead of watching Netflix and eating takeaways.
And as for de_clutter,try starting in the living room!?
It makes my head hurt

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Yeah she’s either been bullshitting with all the pro-single no man stuff or he’s been with her s a fortnight and she’s fallen hard. Maybe this is why she hates men and loves single life. She’s a clinger!

• Haha

Lexie86

Ohhh how sweet, Jakey "won't let her" carry a mirror upstairs by herself. Wtf happened to the miss independent don't need no man act?? Tell him to fuck off and carry it upstairs yourself! Wonder what she would have done if Jake wasnt on the scene?
Jeez I know, my eyes rolled so far back at this! Miss independent haha. Maybe Jakey already has her up the duff, so she couldn't possibly carry that massive, big, heavy mirror up the stairs. God give me strength I can't believe how desperate and pathetic this woman is.

• Heart

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
She’s completely missed the point of what that person was constructively saying and has just been downright rude. Of course she’s deleted because she knows she looks a right twat for responding like that 🙄

“Just because R has a dad doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed a bond with someone else”
Correct under normal circumstances but when you’re choosing between him seeing his dad and your new fuck buddy, then there’s an issue in the choices you made for him. Surely R has been asking why he can’t see his dad?

However she wants to swing it we all know she’s breaking the rules. You’re not allowed to pick and choose who you bubble up with. I wonder how her family feel about being dumped around Christmas, for a stranger and not getting to see their grandchild?

clueless

Chatty Member
Her identical facial expression in every single photo she takes annoys me more than it should. Something very smug and smarmy about it.

And what in God's name is she wearing?! She's so cheap looking. Scratch that, she's cheap altogether.

I wonder if that's the same hotel room where she first snared him as a sperm donor all those months ago. Precious memories! 🥰

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I actually met my boyfriend online at the very start of this pandemic. It was MONTHS before I introduced him to my children, and even then it was in neutral, outdoor places - farm, park etc. She has been with someone 5 minutes and he’s tucking her son into bed, in her house?!
Very wrong in many ways, she can’t defend herself on this one!!

Lasuzie98

What an absolute tool. Wonder if it IS the guy she met for sperm donation, that would be a story to tell your child 😂 And yes, how does someone who never leaves the house, unless it's homesense and rants about how she hates men and is independent on her own, find a man.

You're right about the man 😂 Wonder how she's managed to meet a guy in a pandemic. Will he be their bubble now rather than her family?
I personally think dating should be least of anyone's priorities during this mess, at least a single mum who wouldn't let her son see his dad because of the pandemic but she's out meeting fellas. I mean, I'd never say someone shouldn't date, just a lot more important things to focus attention on.

Sorry, still going off on one because she was so adamant she didn't want a man, wouldn't meet one in near future and was so angry and defensive at everyone who suggested this may be the case when questioning her/family paying for the 4k treatment at her young age with no fertility issues.

Last edited:

Hattixox

She is one nasty piece of work. In her crowded house I clocked one of her frames on the wall says “throw kindness around like confetti” well she clearly doesn’t practice what she preaches. I just feel sorry for Ru. Gemma seems to have some sort of personality disorder. It definitely will effect him in the long term. Narcissism is clear in her posts about trivial things like her online orders ect. She’s so rude, entitled and oblivious that it’s her with the bad attitude.

Lasuzie98

I'm a single mum and honestly so dubious of meeting men on dating sites BECAUSE you can't really trust a stranger online and their intentions. Probably a bit dramatic of me I admit. If it's the firsr bit of sttentjkn she's had in years she's bound to feel special and fall quickly but she need to vet she even likes this man first before inviting him into family home and arranging holidays after a few weeks! I don't even call soemthing a relationship after that short amount of a time, surely you're still dating. How many times did she meet him before bringing him home?

Bwacac

Chatty Member
My partner who I’ve I’ve been with for 4 and a half years didn’t meet my son for 4 months after we started dating and even then it was 10 mins here or there before I put him to bed for the evening. My son at the time was only 21 months old as well so had no concept that mama had a boyfriend etc. I had also known this man for about 6 years before hand so knew where he lived, his lifestyle, friendship circle etc. How’s she’s behaving is downright irresponsible but then what more do we expect? This is the woman who 2 months ago was injecting herself with strangers sperm out of a turkey baster in a hotel from a man she met on an app.
Gem I’m now engaged and we are expecting a little girl in May 2021. That’s how you meet a man and make a success of a relationship! We also keep things private. He has no social media and I only have Instagram. Our lives are not lived all over an app!

clueless

Chatty Member
Why does she seem to think being single and being a single mum is a personality trait?!

I've never heard someone bleating so obsessively about being single, it's almost "the lady doth protest too much"? Most happily single people don't bring it up constantly.