Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't the video, but she talks about dying her hair pink here. She said it was an "April fool's joke"...

Pics from GG, clearly wasn't a prank lol
why’s she so obsessed with being blonde? Even in that thumbnail, regardless of photoshop you can see the brunette hair looks so much nicer. She’s even said herself that dark make-up, brunette hair and extensions is “peak gabs”. Embrace it then gabbo!

Reactions: 30
This isn't the video, but she talks about dying her hair pink here. She said it was an "April fool's joke"...

Pics from GG, clearly wasn't a prank lol
I was really surprised when she said she was 19 in that video. She talks very childlike, as if she's had developmental issues.
It's not even that she sounds immature, but rather she sounds like someone who stopped developing at 10 years old or something, if you know what I mean?
I'm the same age as Gabby and at 19 I met a lad from uni on a night out and the next morning we bought a ticket and flew to Germany where we lived for about 6 months together because we were so in love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was really surprised when she said she was 19 in that video. She talks very childlike, as if she's had developmental issues.
It's not even that she sounds immature, but rather she sounds like someone who stopped developing at 10 years old or something, if you know what I mean?
I'm the same age as Gabby and at 19 I met a lad from uni on a night out and the next morning we bought a ticket and flew to Germany where we lived for about 6 months together because we were so in love 😂😂
She’s talking like she’s remembering how to talk as she’s talking. It’s very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She got those canvas made quick. Says she's only had her hair like that for 2 weeks and in that time had at least 2 large canvas made haha
And a week later the friendship was dust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"My natural hair is quite gingery." Oh, Gabs. Even back then you were so delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In my prewfeshunul opinion
I see this a lot in young people who aren’t very bright and spend too much time online. They have stunted vocabulary development as they don’t engage with more sewfisticated language and speech patterns as you would see in literature or even podcasting and audiobooks. By Gobble’s own admittance she doesn’t read.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Didn't she just get rid of the green in the other part of her living room?

View attachment 1097805
It must be crack. She must be on drugs. Its the only explanation for all this excessive painting. She's a crack bleep.

But jokes aside. I thought "imagine her dating profiles"

Enjoys: talking to my obese son in a baby voice, eating lasagne in the bath, painting rooms again and again and again and again, and of course shitting in a box

Dislikes: friends (not the TV show, people!), men and anyone who is enjoying getting their lives back after a 2 year pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is absolutely bored out of her brain isn’t she? Can only focus on playing with her hair and painting walls.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.