Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The painting is probably for an ad like everything else she does that requires getting off the sewfa.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She huffs paint fewmes. There’s no other explanation for it. 😂

• Haha
Doesn't post for a couple of days then comes back to say she's painting again. I'm gob(lol)smacked! Her life is so....sad. Imagine being on your death bed and reflecting on your full pathetic and exciting empty life of endlessly painting walls, painting your nails and dyeing your hair. What a sad little life
EShbPEPXgAUuDAX.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Doesn't post for a couple of days then comes back to say she's painting again. I'm gob(lol)smacked! Her life is so....sad. Imagine being on your death bed and reflecting on your full pathetic and exciting empty life of endlessly painting walls, painting your nails and dyeing your hair. What a sad little life
View attachment 1097890
Can we have Gob-smacked in the next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Excewse yew mean trolls! But Gabby is adding another £100k of valyew to her flat by re-painting it for the 829459th time

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She has been really boring lately.
Huh?? Boring? Don’t you know it was CINEWORLD DAY on Saturday? Gabby left the house not once, but twice last week, to go the cinema and TGI Fridays. And today is PAINTING DAY. A gorgeous freshly painted wall in gabbys flat, what’s more exciting than that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Huh?? Boring? Don’t you know it was CINEWORLD DAY on Saturday? Gabby left the house not once, but twice last week, to go the cinema and TGI Fridays. And today is PAINTING DAY. A gorgeous freshly painted wall in gabbys flat, what’s more exciting than that?!
You know the expression “as exciting as watching paint dry”? Do you think that is actually genuinely exciting to Gabby and that’s why she paints so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we have Gob-smacked in the next thread
View attachment 1097890
What a gob-smackingly sad little life, Jane.

• Haha
1646229826277.png

Meanwhile IF anyone buys that place from her:
1646229918534.png

"hey Alexa, how to strip multiple layers of paint"

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Maybe she paints her walls every time she has the urge to dye her hair because she knows about our sweepstakes for when she's going to dye her hair back brown and she doesn't want the "trolls" to win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she paints her walls every time she has the urge to dye her hair because she knows about our sweepstakes for when she's going to dye her hair back brown and she doesn't want the "trolls" to win.
We need a sweep stake on when she will next paint her walls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m GAB-smacked that her walls aren’t all flakey from the 50 layers of paint. I honestly think she’s an addict… she needs to attend painting anonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks if she has the perfect hair and the perfect flat she’ll have the perfect life. Nope.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh my god she is actually insane. Who the hell paints this much? I moved house almost a year ago and had to paint my bedroom and my son’s bedroom. I don’t want to paint again for years. Gabbie love, if you feel like volunteering, can you come do my bathroom? I hate the navy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now YouTube keeps recommending all her old vids to me because I watched the hair dye one earlier :LOL:

Honestly, the amount of shite she's spouting in this...

Wait...this one's worse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what? That could totally be a picture she took before she painted over the green walls and she's posting it and captioning it with that to rile up her scummy trolls because she's so obsessed with us and she's trying to keep the thread running to convince herself she's that interesting and relevant...

Or she could just be as dumb and as impulsive as always and she truly has repainted the walls the same color as before. Wild how both instances could be possible. What a sad sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lasagna bath footage 😂😂
Also how quickly did her Amelia friendship fizzle out 🙃

Also edit to add, I can't believe she invited the twins over but then ate before they arrived? So they had to bring their own pizza to cook 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Must be killing her that she can’t delete any of these old videos because they still earn her £££

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.