Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anybody remember YEARS ago that gabby said she couldn’t read black / blue (i can’t remember which) pen on paper 😭 she said it for like a month then never again, that’s when i realised she was an absolute fruit loop that lied about everything
😂😂😂😂 how does someone even manage to conjure these lies up? And she also said all her exams were printed onto A3 sheets of paper which I just LOVE 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she had at any point shown any sign of having two brain cells to rub together I could be convinced that Gabbys whole existence is an epic troll with the amount of hilarious nonsense she spews.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂 how does someone even manage to conjure these lies up? And she also said all her exams were printed onto A3 sheets of paper which I just LOVE 😍😍😍
If she put as much effort into her career or anything else as she does into coming up with all her lies she would probably have achieved something in life by now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.