Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I don't have a cineworld near me. I'd hate to think of her giant smug face and crusty jumper every time I went to see a film.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely didn't go on Saturday, it looks waaaay too quiet. My local Cineworld was rammed because of the promotion and people were queuing for ages!

Reactions: 19
When you guys said that the cineworld was empty, I thought you meant like a handful of people. That cinema is literally EMPTY, can't even see any staff members lmao. She can't have gone when she said she did... Did she break in before they opened

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely if she can produce the prints to order, she could do the same for the stickers??

Also why is she incapable of analysing her sales or surveying her customers? She really does just make whatever she feels like doesn't she 😂😂

Surely if she can produce the prints to order, she could do the same for the stickers??

Also why is she incapable of analysing her sales or surveying her customers? She really does just make whatever she feels like doesn't she 😂😂
Hallmarks of a vanity project rather than a proper smol business 😂

Reactions: 18
Guys sorry really random request. I sometimes see a profile pic around here of Gabby with pink hair and looking absolutely fewming with it. Does anyone know what video that is from? I’d love to see wtf was going on there.

You know when you just have a random thought in the shower 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys sorry really random request. I sometimes see a profile pic around here of Gabby with pink hair and looking absolutely fewming with it. Does anyone know what video that is from? I’d love to see wtf was going on there.

What in fresh hell made you think of Gabbie while you were having a shower 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What in fresh hell made you think of Gabbie while you were having a shower 😂
Well obviously she was playing the “I can’t be Gabbie because…” game, and her answer was “I can’t be Gabbie because I shower regularly”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Just a reminder of Gabbys cosplaying a tomato phase. It must have been from before she did YouTube or she deleted the video because I can't see a video of her with that hair colour

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just a reminder of Gabbys cosplaying a tomato phase. It must have been from before she did YouTube or she deleted the video because I can't see a video of her with that hair colour
She looks raging, it’s hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Could someone put the tulips and Nellie debacle on the wiki page? It deserves to be mentioned there because her insistence of buying and placing tulips in low tables with easy access to Nellie is very irresponsible and needs to be recorded.

I would but my phone refuses to edit the wiki page. Thank you!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.