Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she rubbing all of these cricut accessories

Also - this advert is over 4minutes long in a 12 min vlog.

Someone's skint.

EDIT - it's over FIVE minutes long

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree, actively hunting out ways to get yourself blocked isn't right and really just makes you one of her glorious trolls.
When it comes to Gabbie, I always apply the logic of if I don't have anything nice today, then I'll say nothing at all!
Of course it's different where you feel compelled to contact her such as the tewlip debacle but going out of your way just to be upsetting is fxcked up, regardless of who's the object of your intentions.
I agree too, however the other poster only asked her whether she was in cinema with Jane. Can't say it's trolling per say. She only blocked her cause she felt self-conscious that she went with Jane and tried too hard to make everyone think she was with someone else. Still my point is the same question could've came from her minion, there was nothing rude or snarky about it at all.

Reactions: 39
I personally would never message her, I think it's pointless to message her. Fair enough, I might not have been a hate comment... But then to come here and post about it just proves her point. Twas a scummy troll that sent the message... So in her logic she was correct to block you despite the message being harmless.

However I honestly believe that the vast majority of her followers are hate-watching her. I really believe that if everyone who dislikes her stopped watching or engaging she'd be bankrupt and keep moving back to get mum's in no time.

I wish we could do an experiment 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I personally would never message her, I think it's pointless to message her. Fair enough, I might not have been a hate comment... But then to come here and post about it just proves her point. Twas a scummy troll that sent the message... So in her logic she was correct to block you despite the message being harmless.

However I honestly believe that the vast majority of her followers are hate-watching her. I really believe that if everyone who dislikes her stopped watching or engaging she'd be bankrupt and keep moving back to get mum's in no time.

I wish we could do an experiment 😜
I wish everyone would stop hate watching her as well. I’m pretty sure hate watchers are the only thing keeping her afloat at the moment. I refuse to watch any of her tit. I’ll occasionally watch her stories if someone’s posted something on here that I need to see for myself. I used to follow her on Instagram but unfollowed ages ago, I can’t remember what made me unfollow her, probably bored me shitless one day and I just thought ahhhh duck off ya boring witch! 😏🤣

Reactions: 28
Can somebody take one for the team and order jewniper mewn stuff so we can see if it's as bad as it looks

Edit - omg another Cricut ad halfway through

Reactions: 6
If any of you still want to watch her videos but not contribute to her ever dwindling wage go to yewtu.be! She won’t get a view from you! The spelling is also very on brand for this thread. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I agree too, however the other poster only asked her whether she was in cinema with Jane. Can't say it's trolling per say. She only blocked her cause she felt self-conscious that she went with Jane and tried too hard to make everyone think she was with someone else. Still my point is the same question could've came from her minion, there was nothing rude or snarky about it at all.
Thank you!
Everyone was clearly thinking of who on earth, other than Jane, she could’ve gone with, so I just asked her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
On her new video someone mentions or asks if Gabs sold her cricut. Gabbie replies that she makes too many stickers which is why she doesn't use the bigger cricut. Didn't she openly state a few times that she found it too hard to use?

Reactions: 23
On her new video someone mentions or asks if Gabs sold her cricut. Gabbie replies that she makes too many stickers which is why she doesn't use the bigger cricut. Didn't she openly state a few times that she found it too hard to use?
Yeah she definitely did because we joked here that why didn’t she take a SkillShare course considering she was doing ADs for them every other video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell she’s still doing cineworld ads. How much longer is this tit campaign going to go on for?

She uses the word innovative, which isn’t in her vocabulary. I wonder how long she had to practice saying it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can we talk about how e m p t y cineworld is on what she claims is a Saturday. She either went to a daybreak screening or during the week when people were at school/work. Not really a good promo for a business to be void of people. Why do I feel like they let her into an empty screen to film this with some free food and then she immediately left?

Also, ‘let me know if yew like sour sweets or sweet ones’ as though she’s talking to a group of 5 year olds and as though she cares about other peoples opinions. I’m glad I went to see Uncharted before she posted about it cause I feel she would have put me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn’t she say a while back that she wanted to sell her Cricut as she had no use for it and was hard to use the software? Now all of a sudden it’s the best thing ever, Just goes to show the power of money when it comes to influencers 🙄

Reactions: 33
Can we talk about how e m p t y cineworld is on what she claims is a Saturday. She either went to a daybreak screening or during the week when people were at school/work. Not really a good promo for a business to be void of people. Why do I feel like they let her into an empty screen to film this with some free food and then she immediately left?

Also, ‘let me know if yew like sour sweets or sweet ones’ as though she’s talking to a group of 5 year olds and as though she cares about other peoples opinions. I’m glad I went to see Uncharted before she posted about it cause I feel she would have put me right off
I've been to the cinema a few times at peak time on a Saturday and it's a bit sad as there really is nobody there anymore. I imagine streaming services haven't helped but most people (me included, tbh) can't be arsed to pay ridiculous prices to sit and watch a projection. I wonder if cineworld are going so hard on their advertising to the extents of allowing a gormless thumb to advertise them because they're struggling.

did she really change her outfit at the cinema 😂 she’s weird
I was going to get my tinfoil hat out and say her thumbnail (as in the nail on her thumb) looked different in the cinema slushy picture but I think she's just wearing her coat in the foyer and not inside the cinema screen area.

Cannot get over the fact she wore that minging Christmas sweatshirt out in public, let alone for an ad 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do I feel like her payment was a 1 year subscription of unlimited and that’s why she’s going ham on the ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to Cineworld in Sheffield on Saturday, one of the morning viewings. It was rammed, staff everywhere, nowhere to park and a big sign in the foyer saying all screenings all day were sold out. This was at 10am! There's no way her ad was filmed on Saturday during the £3 offer

Reactions: 41
throwback to the time i was blocked by this little (or not so little) nutter and she sent her followers to give me abuse !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't for the life of me imagine her having a single clue what was going on during Unchartered. Tom Holland who?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.