Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's painful that after all the time and money spent on her hair it looks truly awful and it's somehow even more tragic now that she's actually admitted she hates it.
Expectation:
Screenshot_20220228-195810_Instagram.jpg

Reality:
PCIMG_2022-02-28_20-04-21.JPG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It was always so unrealistic that she was ever going to get the results she wanted. Warm tones and box dye pigments are increidbly hard to get rid of. She really could have just bought a wig and prevented all that bleach damage to her hair.

A good colourist would have just said no, surely?

Reactions: 33
I went from black box dye hair to cerise in three appointments. How the duck has a) the hairdresser fucked not only the colour up, but the cut as well and b) why is she so casual about it taking so long and looking like tit for months and months on end?

Reactions: 33
I went from black box dye hair to cerise in three appointments. How the duck has a) the hairdresser fucked not only the colour up, but the cut as well and b) why is she so casual about it taking so long and looking like tit for months and months on end?
It needs lightening again in my opinion. Why are her roots so dark still? There's so much yellow brassiness in there

Reactions: 16
Guys I met up with my mam this afternoon who was babysitting my little niece. She was doing that little cross-legged hopping so my mam asked if she "needed a tiddle" 😂 I nearly tiddled right then and there thinking on our Gabz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably doesn’t care that her hair looks tit for months and months on end because she literally doesn’t see anyone or go outside for weeks at a time. Us normal people would be more keen to make it look good as we go to work all the time and see friends etc so we want to feel good! I could not have tit hair for that long as I’m out and about all day everyday!

Reactions: 20
I've been to the cinema a few times at peak time on a Saturday and it's a bit sad as there really is nobody there anymore. I imagine streaming services haven't helped but most people (me included, tbh) can't be arsed to pay ridiculous prices to sit and watch a projection. I wonder if cineworld are going so hard on their advertising to the extents of allowing a gormless thumb to advertise them because they're struggling.

I was going to get my tinfoil hat out and say her thumbnail (as in the nail on her thumb) looked different in the cinema slushy picture but I think she's just wearing her coat in the foyer and not inside the cinema screen area.

Cannot get over the fact she wore that minging Christmas sweatshirt out in public, let alone for an ad 😅
The first part, I'd definitely agree that it could be that scenario. It's so nice to just stream at home and not pay astronomical ticket or snack prices. I've only been to one movie in a theater during the pandemic though, but I know theaters were (are) struggling for sure. But I could see why someone would question what day Gabbie went.

Reactions: 3
The first part, I'd definitely agree that it could be that scenario. It's so nice to just stream at home and not pay astronomical ticket or snack prices. I've only been to one movie in a theater during the pandemic though, but I know theaters were (are) struggling for sure. But I could see why someone would question what day Gabbie went.
Oh definitely! It does seem suspicious for a Saturday peak time on a £3 ticket promotion - because I don't watch her, I didn't know she was promoting this offer.

Reactions: 4
I've been to the cinema a few times at peak time on a Saturday and it's a bit sad as there really is nobody there anymore. I imagine streaming services haven't helped but most people (me included, tbh) can't be arsed to pay ridiculous prices to sit and watch a projection. I wonder if cineworld are going so hard on their advertising to the extents of allowing a gormless thumb to advertise them because they're struggling.

I was going to get my tinfoil hat out and say her thumbnail (as in the nail on her thumb) looked different in the cinema slushy picture but I think she's just wearing her coat in the foyer and not inside the cinema screen area.

Cannot get over the fact she wore that minging Christmas sweatshirt out in public, let alone for an ad 😅
My theory is she went on Friday AKA Tiddle Day AKA the first time Gabby has been in a restaurant in 5 years Day. She filmed her "broll" of the sew sewr sweets and an empty cinema screen in Brighton and then left. If you look at the reel you'll see the cinema screen clip is filmed from the side typically where the entrance is.
I think she then went to the Crawley Cineworld (as someone pointed out the starbs location) and seen the earliest viewing of Uncharted (I think there was one at 10ish and 12ish). In her reel she said she had a "relaxing morning" at the cinema so 🤷(see her crapily positioned caption below. Very considerate and accessible of you gabs 😏)

Also the reason I think it was filmed at two different locations is the Brighton one has a screen X but Crawley doesn't appear to??

So yeah, two different days. And the ironic thing about it is she will rot for days in the same outfit but the one time consistency matters she actually changes her clothes to two very different colours 😂😂😂

Soz, sleuthing mode over 😂

Screenshot_20220228-222115.png

Screenshot_20220228-223236.png

Reactions: 12
Can somebody take one for the team and order jewniper mewn stuff so we can see if it's as bad as it looks

Edit - omg another Cricut ad halfway through
I will fess up, I actually have 2 prints and her 'not today' t-shirt from years ago 😂 this was all before I realised what kind of person she really is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She also said in the video, when showing her Lancôme freebies that she’s only just getting into proper skin care, so she can’t wait to give them a try. Aside from constantly complaining about having sensitive skin and being allergic to soap, she only says she’s ‘only just getting into skincare’ when she gets sent free stuff, and she’s been saying the exact same thing for the last few years, like a script. Lying fake arse witch.
‘Lying fake arse witch’ made me legit cackle aloud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which prints - not Margo?!
🤣🤣🤣

No the Juniper print and You Are Magic one, they weren't as high quality as I was expecting and don't like the white border around them as doesn't look right in the frame

Further confession I forgot I have 2 stickers, the 'I need space' sticker and the 'Rewrite The Stars' sticker, I stuck them on the back of one of my cats microchip feeding machine so I would know it was his machine 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I will fess up, I actually have 2 prints and her 'not today' t-shirt from years ago 😂 this was all before I realised what kind of person she really is
Omg amazing are they really bad???

just got recommended a video of her and hoobbbeeeee where she had a “bun thing and it felt like a tit” wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣

No the Juniper print and You Are Magic one, they weren't as high quality as I was expecting and don't like the white border around them as doesn't look right in the frame

Further confession I forgot I have 2 stickers, the 'I need space' sticker and the 'Rewrite The Stars' sticker, I stuck them on the back of one of my cats microchip feeding machine so I would know it was his machine 😂😂
The prints are so expensive I would’ve at least expected top quality paper and ink! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
did she really change her outfit at the cinema 😂 she’s weird
I still can’t get over the pj’s I’m all for comfort at the cinema. I love a big hoodie/ leggings/ comfy socks/ sliders combo but PJS!? PJS!!!!!!!!!!! 😩😩😩

Reactions: 14
Will she sue Ikea now or not because she's a plagiarizer as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.