Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitten458

I read this in my head to the tune of “lose yourself” by Eminem 😂😂😂😂
I am in bed ill and so this is my entertainment

Her nails are painted, sixth layer, arms are heavy
There tulips on her table already, Grandad’s spaghetti
She’s nervous, but on the doctors call she sounds calm and ready
To get an op, but she keeps forgetting
What she’s had already, Nelly cries so loud
When she opens her mouth, just farts come out,
She’s chokin how everybody’s forgotten now
Her clocks run out, times up, Jewniper’s over now
Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity
Oh there goes Jane she choked
Gobs so mad but she won’t give up that easy no
She won’t have it she knows her whole act relies on those ads
It don’t matter she knows she can’t go back to Thurgoland, that’s when it’s back to the
Jane again, buns getting baked again
Better go write the whole day off and paint another wall again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I just lurk on these threads occasionally (they move too quickly for me to keep up with 😂 ) but I had a dream about Gobs the other night! I was in a big house with her and Zoella and they were trying to sort out their friendship, but it descended into a massive row, with Gobs screaming at Zoe that she was a whore and Zoe screaming at Gabby “not even your cat would shag you!!”

anyway, just had to share that here as no one IRL will get it at all😂
All in favour of "not even your cat would shag you" being the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Now now, Gobby needs a solid 13 days and 23 hours to watch Friends, get her mum to drive her to Starbs and scroll through other small businesses to see what she can plagiarise. It'll take her less than an hour to "design" the new range.

Here's one for you, Gobs.

Picsart_22-03-10_09-44-04-252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 86

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find it EXTREMELY weird that she will just go back to Thurgo whenever she fancies it and not address the fact that every single year she cops a strop about Christmas and ruins it for the whole of her family by claiming her Dad is so awful and abusive that she can't bear to be back in his house...then a couple of months later she just...pops up there again? Nostrils flaring in the breeze? Did you think we forgot, Gobble? Deranged behaviour.

Reactions: 75

Doc

VIP Member
Only one thing can get her back in Thergewland with her evil, oppressive twat man father!

No, not the death of her grandmother and attending the funeral!

No, not allowing Jane to spend Christmas and birthday with her ALL her family!

Nope, not even a shitty makeover advert for a paint company!

It’s elective surjury time 🏥😷🚑🩺💊💉

• Haha

Gojo

They villagers fall silent as they register the ominous clack…clack…clack on the gobblestones. The sound could only be made by a very specific brand of orthopaedic clod hoppers…are they legends true? She appears, nostrils flaring wildly. Fifty shades of grey hair wisping around her like a raincloud. She looks off to the side then back again. There are (ew!)MEN here. She must go carefully. Mothers usher their children inside for fear they will be renamed. Cats scatter in a thousand different directions to avoid the fate of being picked up unnecessarily…for the Gabbidgook has returned!!! She slinks towards the chain coffee shop, in need of sugar and sustenance stopping only to raise a clammy fist in anger towards the betraying sunshine before disappearing into the dark, granny trolley clunking behind her. Then streets are quiet. Only the dogs remain, for they alone are safe…

Even I don’t know what this is. I’m off my tits on cewvid antivirals.

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Excewse yew mean trolls! But Gabby is adding another £100k of valyew to her flat by re-painting it for the 829459th time

• Haha
Reactions: 68