Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was 21, now she's turning 28

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This isn't the video, but she talks about dying her hair pink here. She said it was an "April fool's joke"...

Pics from GG, clearly wasn't a prank lol
she had the weave in 2-3 MONTHS?!?!? Sew in weaves last a max of 4 weeks before you need to take them out and wash your hair that has been braided and that’s for afro hair, it’s common knowledge that Caucasian hair needs to washed more often. You can literally see all the dandruff buildup in there 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lasagna bath footage 😂😂
Also how quickly did her Amelia friendship fizzle out 🙃

Also edit to add, I can't believe she invited the twins over but then ate before they arrived? So they had to bring their own pizza to cook 😭😭
If she only ate 3 pieces of pizza and a bit of the lasagne, why couldn’t the twins eat the rest? I’m not shaming her for eating a whole pizza, I do it all the time lol, but why lie?!?!

Reactions: 23
I was really surprised when she said she was 19 in that video. She talks very childlike, as if she's had developmental issues.
It's not even that she sounds immature, but rather she sounds like someone who stopped developing at 10 years old or something, if you know what I mean?
You're so right! I'm watching the 50 facts about me someone else shared after your comment. She told stories like "I went and did this and someone said this and it was really good and I really enjoyed it". Like, the "and...and...and..." kids do when they're telling stories before they learn other conjunctions

Reactions: 33
Looool went online to watch some cricket on YouTube (boring husband) and my recommended video was … and this ain’t even a lie…

sofa shopping with hobbie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys this is slightly off topic… but doesn’t anyone know how I can get an admin to get in touch with me? I’ve just noticed that quite a few threads back there’s a screen shot I posted on my old account on here and it has all my personal Instagram info on it 😩😩 I have tried to email tattle but they haven’t responded to me (when I tried to report the post it just says to email!) this photo I posted is coming up on google searches when I search my name! I really don’t want this to come back to me negatively down the line. I’m fretting 🙄 does anyone know what I can do!?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys this is slightly off topic… but doesn’t anyone know how I can get an admin to get in touch with me? I’ve just noticed that quite a few threads back there’s a screen shot I posted on my old account on here and it has all my personal Instagram info on it 😩😩 I have tried to email tattle but they haven’t responded to me (when I tried to report the post it just says to email!) this photo I posted is coming up on google searches when I search my name! I really don’t want this to come back to me negatively down the line. I’m fretting 🙄 does anyone know what I can do!?
Hey girl, go here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s made kwoooorun pastuhhh for the bath guise and she’s using a bleeping cat litter scoop as a spoon

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hey girl, go here

Thank you so much! Really hope one of them will reach out to me it’s causing me to be so anxious, that’s why I’ve been so quiet on here 😂😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How can I post a video that’s over a certain length of time? Tattle keeps saying it’s too long

Apparently this is about Gabbie and the only thing I took from it, is that she was grinning at crumble! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

So this vlog following the vlog where she has the lasagna bath and makes the twins bring their own food. She has the twins stay over but has no food in the house? She says she's going to go to the shop to get some bread for toast because they want toast and then doesn't? They get ready and take photos together instead? Then she makes them carry her rubbish out to the bins for her!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The "I've got no food" but yet she had that pizza and lasagna right before they came. That seemed rude to me too, not necessarily that she ate before they came but why not think of them too? She gave them a record player though. Didn't she also gift her brother's girlfriend a Mac? Not that giving gifts isn't nice it just seems as it's a way of keeping her friends, like "I'll buy you" instead of thinking "oh maybe my friends would like some takeout too" or I'm reading into it too much because of bias.

Reactions: 20
Apparently this is about Gabbie and the only thing I took from it, is that she was grinning at crumble! 😂
The fact that she claims she’s watched her for the past 5 years but still had to check it was really her, this is what happens when you catfish the internet 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.