Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @kkdo for the inspiration and to @freshgossip5 for putting it forward as a thread title suggestion! Well done both, you shall be awarded a packet of ham each as your prize.

Please can someone do a ✨recap✨?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't realise the thread title had been put forward as a suggestion when I made my comment. In true Gabbie fashion, I will now block kkdo and freshgossip5, double down on my innocence and pretend it was my original idea still. HATERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What’s really funny is… that user on the other page said they liked a comment on her home Instagram about the tewlips and got blocked….. is she constantly monitoring how many likes these comments get? Every minute of every day hoping to find a new block victim. She’s got twisted views on the world she’s nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What’s really funny is… that user on the other page said they liked a comment on her home Instagram about the tewlips and got blocked….. is she constantly monitoring how many likes these comments get? Every minute of every day hoping to find a new block victim. She’s got twisted views on the world she’s nuts.
I know, right? Who has the time? I mean for me I look at this page because it gives me a laugh for about 5-10 minutes during my commute to work. (Yes, Gabbie, many of us go out everyday in public transport because we have work to do. And you know what? No one forced me to do this job, it's very fulfilling and what I always wanted to do.)

I go here because I find her a motivation somehow. To not let myself get to that point that I am friendless and mean spirited. Many have said the same thing why they watch this tragedy. So maybe it's not a waste of time for us after all? For Gabbie, she stalks her comments and goes on a blocking spree. What does that achieve? It only encourages her to continue to live in denial that her life's going well.

Reactions: 31
Yes actually, one positive I get from watching Gabby is that she motivates me to reach out to my friends and make sure I keep the strong friendships I have going, so I don't end up like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t believe my social life made me miss her going to the cinema this weekend 😪
That « I’m drunk after one drink » act… sew quirky. I would’ve thought that after years of Baileys hot chocolate she wouldn’t be such a lightweight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes actually, one positive I get from watching Gabby is that she motivates me to reach out to my friends and make sure I keep the strong friendships I have going, so I don't end up like her.
What’s the opposite of an inspiration? … whatever it is, that’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So after being blocked on my personal account I replied to her story on my second account asking if she was at the cinema with Jane… once again blocked! Does this girl seriously get a thrill out of blocking people? The question was not even slightly malicious, I really have no sympathy for her having no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 35
So after being blocked on my personal account I replied to her story on my second account asking if she was at the cinema with Jane… once again blocked! Does this girl seriously get a thrill out of blocking people? The question was not even slightly malicious, I really have no sympathy for her having no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why message her tho? Genuinely don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She also said in the video, when showing her Lancôme freebies that she’s only just getting into proper skin care, so she can’t wait to give them a try. Aside from constantly complaining about having sensitive skin and being allergic to soap, she only says she’s ‘only just getting into skincare’ when she gets sent free stuff, and she’s been saying the exact same thing for the last few years, like a script. Lying fake arse witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There’s really no point messaging her, we all know she will block anyone even if their message isn’t rude in the slightest. She is beyond unhinged, but let’s not give her a reason to say that we’re ‘trolling’ her, despite knowing full well she reads here she’d have a reason to say it’s bullying or trolling when it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I agree, actively hunting out ways to get yourself blocked isn't right and really just makes you one of her glorious trolls.
When it comes to Gabbie, I always apply the logic of if I don't have anything nice today, then I'll say nothing at all!
Of course it's different where you feel compelled to contact her such as the tewlip debacle but going out of your way just to be upsetting is fxcked up, regardless of who's the object of your intentions.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.