Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am howling at the wiki. Sometimes I forget some of the shite she's done 😂😂

Also what video was the cat litter hoard?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait...how does this
Screenshot_20220311-194125_YouTube.jpg

Use this?
20220311_193919.jpg

You mean to tell me that the cat can fit inside the box??? Or does he have to sit like a human on a toilet with his bum over the hole??!

Very cool that she has not one but two bunches of toxic flowers in her home. Really treating Nelly isn't she!

More cleaning her surfaces with a tea towel. Classic Gobs content.

And calling it a 'makeover' when she painted a wall and did a bit of half-hearted cleaning...OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wait...how does this
View attachment 1118628
Use this?
View attachment 1118629
You mean to tell me that the cat can fit inside the box??? Or does he have to sit like a human on a toilet with his bum over the hole??!

Very cool that she has not one but two bunches of toxic flowers in her home. Really treating Nelly isn't she!

And calling it a 'makeover' when she painted a wall and did a bit of half-hearted cleaning...OK.
Not sure about the litter box, but when your cat has a spare tyre fat roll around it’s stomach and what looks like a ball sack at the base of its tail caused by excess fat, you’re a crappy owner who is causing your pet pain and suffering.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I’m so confused by how she’s styled her flat. Maybe it’s just me bc I like things that flow and complement each other. Yet here she is with like 10 different styles throughout.

Also who puts their cats litter tray (or trays in grubbys case) in the dining room?! When we still had our cat, her litter tray was in the laundry room.
With my cats I've got 2 (the exact same ones as gobs) in my what would be dining room if I used it as that and 2 upstairs in the spare room, and I have to have one in the spare room as my Foster cat sleeps in there and will tit on the floor upstairs if a tray isn't there, cats don't tend to like trays being moved so maybe it's easier being there for him?

Wait...how does this
View attachment 1118628
Use this?
View attachment 1118629

I have these trays and you'd be surprised 😂 I have a bengal x mau and he's a big cat (not obese) and fits in there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much her flat has shrunk since she moved in from all the layers on paint on the walls

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kinda new, what was the emergency cricked match 😂😬
She was meant to be going into London for her birthday with her “boyfriend” but he didn’t exist and she had made him up. She actually went into London with Jane. Then someone commented on her social media saying how nice it was to meet her and Jane out and about. After she was questioned about why was her boyfriend not there and people started accusing her of lying about him, she said he had to cancel their London trip last minute because he had an emergency cricket match and that’s why she went with Jane 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have insomnia and just watched the dining room makeover in the hopes that it would send me to sleep- she literally has picture rails but instead hammers a hook into the wall? This is so odd to me

Reactions: 9
She was meant to be going into London for her birthday with her “boyfriend” but he didn’t exist and she had made him up. She actually went into London with Jane. Then someone commented on her social media saying how nice it was to meet her and Jane out and about. After she was questioned about why was her boyfriend not there and people started accusing her of lying about him, she said he had to cancel their London trip last minute because he had an emergency cricket match and that’s why she went with Jane 😭😂
Its all in on the Wikipedia got Gabi now

She was caught by a fan on her birthday with no bf

Screenshot_20220312-032430_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Missed a couple of pages this week but going back to the BSL thing. Why is everything about school? I got bullied in school, I didn't learn this in school, they didn't teach us that in school... It's been over 10 years since she left. Why does it still matter? Fair enough if she brought it up occasionally when it was relevant, but she explains all her current personality traits and problems on... her school days? Change the channel, Gabs. Get some therapy, get over your ego and make some friends. Get a lifeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 37
I can’t get over the fact she continues to get toxic flowers around her cat!, it’s irresponsible as an owner. I don’t care if she says Nellie does not go near them, that’s not the point. It’s toxic. How dumb can she be to put her cats well-being in danger for some flowers 😒

Reactions: 18
Just can't let a nice positive post about the fact sunnier days are coming slide, can she 🙃 our little ray of sunshine
I genuinely want to know why she thinks anyone cares? At least she's vaguely tied to Han, but she'd comment that on a stranger's post too. Does she think she's that special that people care?

Reactions: 20
I genuinely want to know why she thinks anyone cares? At least she's vaguely tied to Han, but she'd comment that on a stranger's post too. Does she think she's that special that people care?
It's so passive aggressive, too. What a bleeping weirdo - Debbie Downer or what?

Reactions: 30
Missed a couple of pages this week but going back to the BSL thing. Why is everything about school? I got bullied in school, I didn't learn this in school, they didn't teach us that in school... It's been over 10 years since she left. Why does it still matter? Fair enough if she brought it up occasionally when it was relevant, but she explains all her current personality traits and problems on... her school days? Change the channel, Gabs. Get some therapy, get over your ego and make some friends. Get a lifeeeeeeeee
For her, school was probably the last time she had to regularly get out of the house and interact with people though, so she's become so stunted. Most people her age have had a few different jobs by now and have other experiences that have shaped them since school, but nope, Gabby is eternally stuck in a 14 year olds mindset.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.