Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know that bench she wants to keep for another property (lol) is actually a telephone console/bench? Seems like a great spot to sit and chat on your mobile while Nellie is choosing which completely full litter box to do a poo in. I bet one is actually here for when her mum is there so she doesn’t have to wait til Jane finishes her business. also the way she says CHEW-Lips makes me want to rip her lips off. Her mouth lips.. not the other kind.
That bench was gifted I'm pretty sure. I remember in one of her videos her building it or something. Yet it's just sat away. Too much furniture.

Just can't let a nice positive post about the fact sunnier days are coming slide, can she 🙃 our little ray of sunshine
Was this a recent Hannah grid post? I went to read comments and don't see it.

Reactions: 2
She has no commitments whatsoever ever no friends to miss, so if she’s craving -10 so desperately why doesn’t she move to Alaska or something

Reactions: 15
She has no commitments whatsoever ever no friends to miss, so if she’s craving -10 so desperately why doesn’t she move to Alaska or something
She never has lived in -10 degrees either. She doesn't have a clue what it means.
And the trip to NYC when she kept on complaining about the cold comes to mind...

Reactions: 46
She never has lived in -10 degrees either. She doesn't have a clue what it means.
And the trip to NYC when she kept on complaining about the cold comes to mind...
I love winter so I try to make the most of the season and for all the bitching and moaning Gabbie does about sunshine and summer, I have yet to see her go for a walk during winter or do anything at all to enjoy the weather before it gets too warm to be outside for too long. She doesn't enjoy the cold weather, she just loves an excuse to stay under a blanket, eat ridiculous meals and not leave the flat ever.

Reactions: 37
I love winter so I try to make the most of the season and for all the bitching and moaning Gabbie does about sunshine and summer, I have yet to see her go for a walk during winter or do anything at all to enjoy the weather before it gets too warm to be outside for too long. She doesn't enjoy the cold weather, she just loves an excuse to stay under a blanket, eat ridiculous meals and not leave the flat ever.
And I would bet anything that her central heating is turned up to 20 something degrees during winter even though she says she hates that level of warmth.

Reactions: 18
She only likes winter so much because she can hide herself away under big bulky layers

Reactions: 30
She only likes winter so much because she can hide herself away under big bulky layers
She needs to move to somewhere cheaper up north, in the middle of no where, with a nice garden and no neighbours so she can enjoy summer as the old gods intended, scantily clad. It would do wonders for her self esteem.

Reactions: 35
I can't screenshot at the moment but if you look through her tweets she replied to a girl named Gemma that she used to have her heat set to 25 but since her heated blanket it's been on 15/16. So the theory she just likes the blanket or not leaving the house theory seems to ring true.

Reactions: 10
She needs to move to somewhere cheaper up north, in the middle of no where, with a nice garden and no neighbours so she can enjoy summer as the old gods intended, scantily clad. It would do wonders for her self esteem.
I can guarantee that when she does buy a house one day with a garden she’ll be a dick and buy a house with a lovely south facing garden that gets lovely sunshine but never once uses it🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely trolling us putting a tulip emoji at the end of a comment about cat care 🙄🙄 the only one youre hurting here by not taking it seriously is yourself gab (and nelly obviously)
It’s because we are all she has so she needs us to notice her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs the second bedroom for her many out of town guests, don't you know :rolleyes: The shop was an impulse decision because she thought she'd make a quick buck. The bedrooms were impulse decisions because she doesn't know how to take her time, plan and actually be honest with herself about her lifestyle and needs. The area of her "dining room" would be great for her joke of an office because literally nothing is used in there and there is built in storage. If you never eat at a table or if you never have people over, why do you need a full dining room? If you never have guests and if you're happy to sleep on the sofa while giving your visiting mother your bedroom, why do you need the guest bedroom? If you never have people over, why do you need five different seating arrangements and multiple sofas in one small living room? Who knows, certainly not Gabbie.
And if she needed a dining room table, she could just move that freaking green couch up like 5 feet (and have it not be so far away from her only friend TV) and have room for a nice little bistro table. She’s just a bleeping idiot with no eye for anything or sense of scale.

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the fact she continues to get toxic flowers around her cat!, it’s irresponsible as an owner. I don’t care if she says Nellie does not go near them, that’s not the point. It’s toxic. How dumb can she be to put her cats well-being in danger for some flowers 😒
Mate you’ve only gone and done it again. She’ll buy a new bunch now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before, haterz - we really need to stop talking about the tulips. She's only doing it as some pathetic dig to us and if we want Nelly to be safe, shutting up about the tulips will stop her buying them.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.