Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she actually enjoys decorating, she just keeps getting offered deals to advertise different brands of paint, and at this point she’ll accept any work going.

Jane’s gone, she’s talking tit on twitter again. Also, proof that she sits on her arse under a blanket all day - as if we didn’t already know that.
She loves ham?? No tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can fully afford to pay for a BSL/makaton course and do videos of her journey

but no, let’s moan

Reactions: 26
If you want to learn sign language, then learn sign language gabby. Her point is redundant because she won't make the effort to learn any other language no matter what type. Always someone else's fault with this one
I do agree that certain things are easier to learn when younger but as you said her point is redundant. She has the time and resources to pay for professional lessons if need be.

My child has a disability, I won't elaborate too much, but I had to learn how to do things I admittedly never gave thought to. But I learned.

I've also self taught myself a numerous amount of skills. If she wants to, she will. But she'd rather just air it out on Twitter and not do a damn thing now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t most schools teach basic sign language though? I was taught in primary school. Maybe Gabbie is too old for it to have been a thing when she was in school? Hah I hope so, she hates being reminded that she is in her late 20s 🤣

Reactions: 7
She liked Binky’s tweet about being happier since she gave up being a content creator and got a 9-5 job. In your dreams Gobs, you’re unemployable through no fault but your own.

Reactions: 40
She always says she hates Christmas and now she says she misses seeing people’s Christmas trees? Do us a favour Gobs and duck OFF! She’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite! She hates Christmas when it’s Christmas time but misses it when it’s not now?

Reactions: 22
She probably likes the lights and decorations at Christmas (and the Starbucks seasonal coffees). But equally hates the fact Christmas reminds her how lonely she is with no friends and her weird family. She doesn’t have anyone to buy presents for or Christmas party outfits to plan, etc.

Reactions: 23
Gabriella we know you read here… I’ve proved it with no questions available to be asked - just give over trolling us and actually act like an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do this for my cat - why is it moronic?
New member… that you, Gab? It’s silly because she only has one cat and Nellie doesn’t need two boxes in the same room 😭 just put them in separate rooms.

Reactions: 6
“Hellew everywun and welcum tew anuther littul refresh videow” * wears same smelly grey Nike hoodie with greasy hair making zero effort as usual*
“I did a littul make ewver videow a cupul of weeks agew but I feeyul liek sum of you might have missed that videow”

No, nobody missed it Gabboon. You’re boring as sin and nobody watches your shite content for fun/ out of liking you anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
“Hellew everywun and welcum tew anuther littul refresh videow” * wears same smelly grey Nike hoodie with greasy hair making zero effort as usual*
“I did a littul make ewver videow a cupul of weeks agew but I feeyul liek sum of you might have missed that videow”

No, nobody missed it Gabboon. You’re boring as sin and nobody watches your shite content for fun/ out of liking you anymore.
Omg this is spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't even speak proper English and has a very limited vocabulary. How will she learn sign language? By the looks of it, it's rather hard. It would take a normal person with your average IQ some time and dedication to actually manage to be fluent.

Reactions: 18
I’m so confused by how she’s styled her flat. Maybe it’s just me bc I like things that flow and complement each other. Yet here she is with like 10 different styles throughout.

Also who puts their cats litter tray (or trays in grubbys case) in the dining room?! When we still had our cat, her litter tray was in the laundry room.

Reactions: 18
New member… that you, Gab? It’s silly because she only has one cat and Nellie doesn’t need two boxes in the same room 😭 just put them in separate rooms.
Yeah fair I get that for Nellie, my house is tiny so only option for another room is to put it in my bedroom, which is not for me 😂 just wondered if there was a general reason but makes sense in a place her size, thank you!

Reactions: 3
She mentions at various times throughout her video that maybe people hadn't seen the living room makeover and to go and watch it. What makes her think people hadn't seen the video exists? And it's not even like this video is the one performing worst out of the last ones she published.

And she literally didn't do anything to change the room, the layout, or the decor apart from painting the wall and hanging up a new print in a frame that seemed to be broken already. Then moved around one bit of furniture to another room and hid all the things that aren't as 'aesthetic' in another room. That is hardly a makeover, in my opinion.
I will never understand why she painted over a green wall a month ago and now, in what is basically the same room, paint a wall the same colour again. She said she missed the green. Then why paint it? Don't get it....
But then again, I am not in the business of house flipping or adding 100k of value to my flat by painting door knobs with wall paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.