Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before, haterz - we really need to stop talking about the tulips. She's only doing it as some pathetic dig to us and if we want Nelly to be safe, shutting up about the tulips will stop her buying them.
Shes doing it also to weed out who's a "haTeR" in her eyes. If you comment, blocked.

Reactions: 11
Shes doing it also to weed out who's a "haTeR" in her eyes. If you comment, blocked.
Yep. She's been told enough times. We've discussed it on here enough times.

🌷 = 🪦🐈, we know, she knows. But yew dew yew, Gobby hun.

Reactions: 31
How much salt does she need?!
Her tweets always come across so juvenile to me. Maybe it's bias or maybe it's because they are. I like salty foods sometimes too, but I'd never be jealous of someone who doesn't eat their food with salt? Like I don't even understand how that thought goes through your (general your or Gab's) mind. No ones forcing you to put salt on your meal Gabriella.

Reactions: 31
I’ve known people to add salt to McDonald’s fries which are surely already the saltiest food on earth. I love a good salty fry but that takes it too far for me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My mother in law’s cooking is the blandest food on earth. I have to add salt and pepper otherwise it all tastes of cardboard 😂

Reactions: 12
I swear she's just fishing for one of her tweets to go viral with the way she's written the salty one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've said it before, haterz - we really need to stop talking about the tulips. She's only doing it as some pathetic dig to us and if we want Nelly to be safe, shutting up about the tulips will stop her buying them.
If she wants to poison her cat, thinking it as a proof of superiority over some strangers on the internet who aren't even talking about the tulips in her comments, more power to her 😂 It's not our responsibility to care for poor Nellie, I'm afraid that ship has sailed a long time ago. Nellie is very likely inbred, morbidly obese, she thinks he is thriving because she kept feeding him human grade chewna which shouldn't even be a treat for him tbh. The only exercise he gets is when he jumps on the couch or the bed. That poor animal is dead behind the eyes, it's terribly sad to see but Gabbie won't change her ways regardless of what we're talking about, if the past 8~ years is anything to go by 🤷 She should never be allowed to keep a living thing in her place, I'd be extremely cautious if I were the person she came to adopt/buy a cat from, after Nellie died.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If she wants to poison her cat, thinking it as a proof of superiority over some strangers on the internet who aren't even talking about the tulips in her comments, more power to her 😂 It's not our responsibility to care for poor Nellie, I'm afraid that ship has sailed a long time ago. Nellie is very likely inbred, morbidly obese, she thinks he is thriving because she kept feeding him human grade chewna which shouldn't even be a treat for him tbh. The only exercise he gets is when he jumps on the couch or the bed. That poor animal is dead behind the eyes, it's terribly sad to see but Gabbie won't change her ways regardless of what we're talking about, if the past 8~ years is anything to go by 🤷 She should never be allowed to keep a living thing in her place, I'd be extremely cautious if I were the person she came to adopt/buy a cat from, after Nellie died.
Yeah okay, I'm also partly saying it because I'm bored shitless of reading the tulip comments 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She never drinks water either, just milky tea, creamy Starbucks and probably Ribena.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She probably never heard of any other spices outside of salt and pepper
I'm sure she moaned about pizza sauce having herbs in it. Or was it the herbs on garlic bread?

Her palate is like her personality - bland and immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FabHan has moved her business into a studio, her business which she only started in September! Gobby will be fewmin

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She definitely strikes me as the type to say she drinks herbal tea but I'm reality it's just ribena and hot water 😂
Okay, but why do I want to try this? Is this a real thing? Consider me ✨inflewenced✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.