Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never understand why she hasn't invested her money in herself by learning an actual skill and buying a house or a flat somewhere more affordable for rainy days. She won't be in her 20s forever, she's already irrelevant, she hates herself and she has literally zero support system apart from her toxic relationship with her mother. If I were her, I'd be shitting bricks by now, wondering how I'll manage to support myself when the YouTube and ad money dries out or when I'm alone in the future. She either has some kind of financial security we don't know about, or she's actually lost half of her measly braincells to paint fumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so confused by how she’s styled her flat. Maybe it’s just me bc I like things that flow and complement each other. Yet here she is with like 10 different styles throughout.

Also who puts their cats litter tray (or trays in grubbys case) in the dining room?! When we still had our cat, her litter tray was in the laundry room.
They're in there because she never used that room. Have we ever seen her eat at that table? It's always on the couch.

But I agree, putting your cats trays in the dining room is a bit gross. They were relatively close to the table too.

Reactions: 3
Gabby doesn't eat in her dining room though, she doesn't use it at all except to hoard crap. Nellys shits fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dining room is actually a pretty good place in her situation because it’s probably her least used room 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Gabby doesn't eat in her dining room though, she doesn't use it at all except to hoard crap. Nellys shits fit right in.
Surely the bathroom makes the most sense? Easy to clean up the floor around if any mess. Well ventilated. Not somewhere you hang out or eat… oh wait Gabby has lasagne baths ignore me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd sooner lift a thousand dog shits while out on a walk than eat in a room with two ponging litter trays in it! 🤮

How can she say dogs are dirty when Nellie will literally stand in a box full of tit and piss and then jump on to her kitchen counters or where she packs orders 🤮

I do like cats really😂 but she gives off such dirty vibes 🤮

Also why didn't she make the office her bedroom and make her bedroom a "living room" and then use the living/dining room as her shop area??

Reactions: 26
She needs the second bedroom for her many out of town guests, don't you know :rolleyes: The shop was an impulse decision because she thought she'd make a quick buck. The bedrooms were impulse decisions because she doesn't know how to take her time, plan and actually be honest with herself about her lifestyle and needs. The area of her "dining room" would be great for her joke of an office because literally nothing is used in there and there is built in storage. If you never eat at a table or if you never have people over, why do you need a full dining room? If you never have guests and if you're happy to sleep on the sofa while giving your visiting mother your bedroom, why do you need the guest bedroom? If you never have people over, why do you need five different seating arrangements and multiple sofas in one small living room? Who knows, certainly not Gabbie.

Reactions: 16
I'd sooner lift a thousand dog shits while out on a walk than eat in a room with two ponging litter trays in it! 🤮

How can she say dogs are dirty when Nellie will literally stand in a box full of tit and piss and then jump on to her kitchen counters or where she packs orders 🤮

I do like cats really😂 but she gives off such dirty vibes 🤮

Also why didn't she make the office her bedroom and make her bedroom a "living room" and then use the living/dining room as her shop area??
She commented to someone about this on one of her videos. I don't remember what platform though. She said it wouldn't make sense because she's selling at some point or something.

Reactions: 1
Where do you guys think Nellie is. I'm saying 8 or 9. That cat is already nearly 7 years old and obese cats live up to 10 years I've heard. So she needs to do something!

Screenshot_20220311-122056_Drive.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I mean, it's hard to tell exactly because that breed of cat is naturally a bit chunkier than your average moggy, but it's definitely atleast a 7. I'm less offended by his bulk, and more his vacant expression, the poor thing has no enrichment or mental stimuli. If you compare him to Sophie Louise's British short hair, hers seems so much more...with it, than Nelly.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Does she know that bench she wants to keep for another property (lol) is actually a telephone console/bench? Seems like a great spot to sit and chat on your mobile while Nellie is choosing which completely full litter box to do a poo in. I bet one is actually here for when her mum is there so she doesn’t have to wait til Jane finishes her business. also the way she says CHEW-Lips makes me want to rip her lips off. Her mouth lips.. not the other kind.

• Sick
Okay I don’t know tit about cats but I’ve always said Nelly just doesn’t seem healthy, his eyes and fur seem quite dull and he doesn’t seem to do an awful lot- I was watching Freddy’s stories and all her little cat seems to want is interaction and play. I have a severe cat allergy so I’m never around them so I might be naive here!

Reactions: 6
Okay I don’t know tit about cats but I’ve always said Nelly just doesn’t seem healthy, his eyes and fur seem quite dull and he doesn’t seem to do an awful lot- I was watching Freddy’s stories and all her little cat seems to want is interaction and play. I have a severe cat allergy so I’m never around them so I might be naive here!
To be fair that's because Freddy's cat is a kitten and they're much more playful. Nellie is still way too...idk the word. Sedentary, I guess. He's definitely unhealthily obese. She needs to limit his food.

Reactions: 7
To be fair that's because Freddy's cat is a kitten and they're much more playful. Nellie is still way too...idk the word. Sedentary, I guess. He's definitely unhealthily obese. She needs to limit his food.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him DO anything.
Also - as I said I don’t know tit about cats so thank you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt Nellie will live much longer to be honest - a couple more years max. Might sound a lot but cats can live a long time, my last cat who passed away was almost 20! Gabby has said before Nellie has some mysterious illness which is never heard of again. He’s obese, is fed too much tuna, doesn’t ever seem to move, and is constantly breathing in toxic pollen. Tbh it’s miraculous shes kept him alive this long I’d say

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's sharing Luisa Zissman which doesn't surprise me at all. Terf, Tory and racist. Sums old gobs up.

Omg guys I’m a few pages behind but I had to comment on what just happened to me: I was just speaking to my cat and I said “you’re such a good boy” but it sounded EXACTLY like Gabby’s Nellie voice and now I feel offended. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.