Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in the gloves when she lets her cats anal glands get all over the packages anyway?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But seriously, I have no idea about hair coloring, but is it really this difficult to get your hair white? How come those kpop stars go from black hair to all kinds of rainbow hair in minutes? I am so confused by her process
Okay this is all based on my experience. If you naturally have red undertones, or have used box dyes, you need to have all that out, then series of toners to lighten it. Personally I couldn’t be bothered. Based on her complexion I’d guess she also has red undertones and the hairdresser is having to battle that

Gabby dishing up a heaping helping of second hand embarrassment on her stories right now 🤣🤣🤣 I cringed so hard I turned inside out
It’s the most personality we’ve seen for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BE9D12A5-CC97-4C83-9BF5-ACE1A4F7D6A7.png

So basically nothing more than a way to get rid of her shite that ain't selling

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I have to say, I don’t understand how gobs has and wants so much surgery. I’ve just had an operation yesterday and I would not want to go through this recovery more than once🥴

Reactions: 31
Her IG dancing: At least she's moving her body I dunno
(instead of chewing her life out in the sofa all day long)

And she left her "black Friday sales" until 5pm because she doesn't really want to sell cheaper.

Reactions: 21
There's some gfabul0us posts on the 'most liked post' for this thread 🙌 creative geniuses the lotta ya! 🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so sad for Nellie. As much as we joke about his weight, it truly is abusive. He gets one little life and she is selfishly ruining it. I’ve never seen a more depressed looking cat in my entire 29 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Her getting new strainers in gold to replace her perfectly good silver ones, a hanging basket to replace her current fruit basket, a new duster set to replace her current duster is the epitome of overspending and i can’t stand it

Reactions: 39
I feel so sad for Nellie. As much as we joke about his weight, it truly is abusive. He gets one little life and she is selfishly ruining it. I’ve never seen a more depressed looking cat in my entire 29 years.
Absolutely. Poor little guy needs a car wheel, a cat tree and maybe three or four ten minutes of interactive playtime a day. She should buy him a few da bird toys or something similar, catnip chew toys and so on. It might take a month or more to get him used to a new routine but this one is making him fat and depressed.

Oh, and some high quality cat food. No more tewna teas.

Reactions: 13
Seconds batch?
Surely she means second batch, or that they are indeed seconds as the quality & the finish is tit
She says in her vlog that the bookmarks have a slight white line down the middle so she’ll be selling them at a reduced price. I hope that’s stated somewhere in the item description??

Reactions: 11
Is she really expecting us to believe that she went to London on her own for an appointment and took a shopping trolley with her? She did well hiding Jane from the footage.
Oh, hang on, she bought it in primark. I still reckon Jane was there and talked her into buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says in her vlog that the bookmarks have a slight white line down the middle so she’ll be selling them at a reduced price. I hope that’s stated somewhere in the item description??
Thanks for clearing that for me, I no longer watch her now. As I used to lose too many brain cells in doing so 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been said, but eh nobody other than an ‘influencer’ or someone with lots of followers would tag a company in a post on their story. The ONLY reason she’s tagged aftereight is to hint for them to send her freebies. You wouldn’t tag a company unless you thought/expected them to gift you. Mortifyingly tragic

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.