Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it would usually cost someone £18 for two colour stickers, 2 holographic stickers, one clear sticker and one sticker sheet! 😳 The mystery sticker pack at £10 is still a rip off though.

Reactions: 23
Oh, hang on, she bought it in primark. I still reckon Jane was there and talked her into buying it.
Omg omg omg no stop I can’t believe a 27 year old woman used that in public. Is she 70? My granny legit has that 😂 I can’t deal I really cannot deal

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair, this is the only time I will ever defend her, buuuut I borrowed my elderly neighbours shopper once and it was life changing. If I hadn't have bought my car, I would have got one

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair, this is the only time I will ever defend her, buuuut I borrowed my elderly neighbours shopper once and it was life changing. If I hadn't have bought my car, I would have got one
I had one at uni for walking to the supermarket and back and it really helped me out, I’m not the strongest person and it meant I could buy bigger packets of things and save money in the long run.

I have also been known to buy a suitcase from Primark if I overshop in London 😐 it’s just convenient 😭 … but yeah, I can’t blame her.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I’ll admit it would be handy, I think it’s because she’s already so grannyish that I’m shocked 😂

Reactions: 8
Omg omg omg no stop I can’t believe a 27 year old woman used that in public. Is she 70? My granny legit has that 😂 I can’t deal I really cannot deal
I have one and I’m not ashamed to say it, it has cute dogs on it and it makes shopping so much easier!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine her strutting her stuff down the street with her granny trolley to the bee gees.

The novelty will wear off very soon for her and she will be back to taking a "cab" instead of walking down the "sidewalk"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So so so so so nice, so many crates, so many in Primark, so so good and so so cheap.

Also, the pyjamas and XXL sweatshirt isn't a look.

Screenshot (154).png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh look at her big spewn
That’s the only big spoon she’ll ever get.

Ok I’m watching her vlog and I have a few thoughts…
- says it’s her first time on the train since the pandemic began yet she has documented her trip up north on the train 🙄
- the clothing she said she likes looks so cheap
- her hair looks so tit and the lighter it gets, the worse it’s going to look
- the oversized trend really doesn’t work for her.

That’s pretty much it. I couldn’t make it through the whole video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She says in her vlog that the bookmarks have a slight white line down the middle so she’ll be selling them at a reduced price. I hope that’s stated somewhere in the item description??
She's selling them for £2, same price as the other ones. Not reduced at all. Such a con artist.

(EDIT) From the website: "These bookmarks are marked as 'seconds' as they each have a slight line running down the bookmark, as seen in the second photo. RRP £3.50 but you can grab an almost perfect one for just £2."

I don't know enough about business so maybe someone more knowledgeable can help me out - is she pulling numbers out of her arse?

(SECOND EDIT) These bookmarks are slightly taller with gold foiling if that's relevant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"The next thing I got was this little duster set"
"This wooden duster and a nice matte grey scoop"
Screenshot_20211126-215052_YouTube.jpg

IT'S A DUSTPAN AND BRUSH! A duster and a scoop!?!?!

Edited to add

She's calling these sieves 'strainers'. Does she think these are giant tea strainers, or do people actually use these words interchangeably? Never heard a sieve being called a strainer before.
Screenshot_20211126-215935_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
She's calling these sieves 'strainers'. Does she think these are giant tea strainers, or do people actually use these words interchangeably? Never heard a sieve being called a strainer before.
I think she's thinking in the sense that Americans call colanders strainers, but those are definitely sieves

Reactions: 12
Does this mean she’ll be putting some hand sewp in her bathroom?
View attachment 889698
She looks like death warmed up. But our qween of rok n rowl will LOVE that. She thinks it’s “aesthetic” but she actually just looks truly awful.

Imagine her strutting her stuff down the street with her granny trolley to the bee gees.

The novelty will wear off very soon for her and she will be back to taking a "cab" instead of walking down the "sidewalk"
“ oh you can tell by the way I walk my walk
I’m a hammy girl no time to talk (to da haters)”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.