Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched enough Brad Mondo videos to know that that hair ain’t light enough to go anywhere near the silver she wants 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
But seriously, I have no idea about hair coloring, but is it really this difficult to get your hair white? How come those kpop stars go from black hair to all kinds of rainbow hair in minutes? I am so confused by her process

Reactions: 12
From experience using a grey/silver toner on my bfs hair when it wasn’t quite light enough (still lighter than hers is now), I can’t wait for her hair to go a weird colour and the inevitable breakdown that will ensue 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why is she proud that her cat is eating human food? he's not an actual friend or child gabby, he is a cat, he's supposed to eat cat food

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Feeding her cat off her fork 😭😭😭 honestly never seen anything so rank
She says she never feeds him human food but haven’t we seen multiple times her giving him tuna that’s for human consumption??

Also what’s the bet she still used that fork after he licked it?

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Feeding her cat off her fork 😭😭😭 honestly never seen anything so rank
Never eats human food except for all the documented times she has fed him ice cream, bits of stuff off her “picky plates”, and the thousands of cans of chewna 🙄
Get that cat a new home

Reactions: 36
Why's she proud of nelly eating chicken and gravy? And how's she's saying he's "nomming off her plate" when she's clearly feeding him?

He's hardly helping himself to the food, she could move away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At this rate she’s gonna go to the hairdresser every month for 2 years to get that ‘dream hair’… how does she not realize that nothing changes and that she’s killing her hair with all that bleach? She should’ve just got a wig.

Reactions: 24
The paler her hair gets, the less it suits her. If it ever gets anywhere near silver, it'll look horrid with her complexion.

Reactions: 42
But seriously, I have no idea about hair coloring, but is it really this difficult to get your hair white? How come those kpop stars go from black hair to all kinds of rainbow hair in minutes? I am so confused by her process
I also have no real idea but I wanted a white streak during lockdown though and it took 5 times bleaching it (on natural mid brown hair) to get it almost white (yellow was a still there a tad), it started to go a funny texture though so decided to stop. Dyed it lilac instead, love it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm honestly surprised she doesn't pretend Nelly eats parkin and iced buns just so Jane makes them for her more often

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm honestly surprised she doesn't pretend Nelly eats parkin and iced buns just so Jane makes them for her more often
Jane get nell bobs another piece of Parkin NOW or my elbows gonna meet your jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heroes, Roses, Celebrations, Quality Street, After Eight and candy canes? No Gabby, no idea why your stomach hurts 🙄
2B96E120-4102-4534-A52A-151BFA5BF943.jpeg

D472C60B-6D7F-4F80-BB0E-972BEF52EC43.jpeg
8729C8E6-6B3B-43E1-BD2F-B456D56E4CB1.png

B13C7A1F-55C6-4098-9240-ED34DF2660B3.png

E6CFEF52-A096-45AC-9AA7-D1EFBB1FC1DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.