Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I have no problem with trollies, just the idea of Gabbie stomping along with one carrying her pointless Primark haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep, I have no problem with trollies, just the idea of Gabbie stomping along with one carrying her pointless Primark haul.
Tbf if I was going to use one, I definitely wouldn’t use the one she’s got in that photo lol that’s like a proper granny one. Like what they push along and use like a Zimmer frame as well 🤣

I think some big designer or someone really popular with young people should bring them into fashion for younger people to use, then we can all say goodbye to white lines across our hands, and also our ankles when everyone bashes them with their trolley 🤪

Reactions: 9
I sometimes use my mum's trolley but if someone teaches me how to drag one along the street without it tilting side to side 150 times, I'll be all over it. I just don't have the skill.

#trolleychat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I sometimes use my mum's trolley but if someone teaches me how to drag one along the street without it tilting side to side 150 times, I'll be all over it. I just don't have the skill.

#trolleychat
You can get some that have 4 wheels instead of 2. We used to have patients come in with those all the time and park them inside the office while they went off for their physiotherapy appointments 😅 They stand quite tall too so no bending required other than getting bits in and out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to go with my great aunt down to Lidl every Wednesday when I was about 13, she used a trolley and that thing was worth its weight in gold. If I didn’t drive now I’d have one. I don’t even care if I look like a granny. Hers was a 4 wheel one you push in front. Amazing.

Reactions: 12

#trolleychat
My advice would be get a rolser. They’re the rolls Royce of trolleys 😆 I bought a cheap one from Argos the first time because I’d bought a load of stuff from primark and all the paper bags started falling apart lol so I just bought one while I was in there looking for something else. Decided to use it a few days later to get some shopping, and as I got off the bus the damn wheel broke and I ended up having to drag it down the road 🤣🤣🤣 probably had sparks flying off the metal lolllol. Took it back and got a refund lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to love my trolley for the weekly shop. It's so convenient. I used it until I moved. I tried a few times and it's all amazing until I get to my house and then have to lug the whole thing up to the sixth floor to my flat 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Not using it so much now anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 But I do love them

Reactions: 8
To the people talking about Nellie's diet she doesn't have to feed him human grade tuna, my cat eats Canagan food which has various mixes with tuna and looks like what a human would get in tin but obviously designed for cats. More expensive I think than a can of tuna (usually I pay £1.10 per tin at my independent pet shop).

She chooses to basically feed her cat rubbish and treat him like tit.
Yeah I’ve messaged her before telling her she can get Cosma cat food which is basically pure meat and fish for cats. The tuna looks and smells good enough to eat. If I was starving and there was nothing else to eat, I’d definitely have a nibble lol it’s like she doesn’t give a tit that she’s basically poisoning her cat, when she could buy him proper cat food with the right additives that cats need.

Reactions: 12
Genuinely can’t fathom how she doesn’t look in the mirror and think what the duck have I done to myself

Reactions: 21
9E76D35D-4E73-4980-B3C2-C76C459BF143.png

The meme just for Gabs, even that many friends in 2017 is a massive stretch for her though lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She doesn't take care of her cat properly so who would she have left? Just her mother and Jane is no spring chicken either.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You’d think because she’s so concerned about covid she’d watch the press conference, or at least read a news website, but no, she gets all her info from TikTok.
She’s just excited that Christmas might be cancelled and she’ll have an actual reason not to spend it with her family.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Some of us legends didn’t sit in a coffee shop during the height of the pandemic but go off sis

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Lol as expected Gabby absolutely wetting herself with excitement at the prospect of restrictions meaning everyone else may have to live a life resembling her sad lonely, hermit existence 🙄

Reactions: 50
I was completely compliant with masks last year and I’m dreading their return. I don’t want to wear one again for an hour on my tube commute and then home again. I talk for a living and I find it so hard to hear people speaking through masks. Some of us actually have lives to live. It’s all very well telling other people to wear a mask when you’re a ‘legend’ who never leaves your house so is barely affected by the requirements 🙄 classic Gabby gloating over other people’s unhappiness or inconvenience isn’t it.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I wish Jane would tell her to just cop the duck on to herself but then I remember she's part of it all.

I was completely compliant with masks last year and I’m dreading their return. I don’t want to wear one again for an hour on my tube commute and then home again. I talk for a living and I find it so hard to hear people speaking through masks. Some of us actually have lives to live. It’s all very well telling other people to wear a mask when you’re a ‘legend’ who never leaves your house so is barely affected by the requirements 🙄 classic Gabby gloating over other people’s unhappiness or inconvenience isn’t it.
Since when cant you have a life whilst wearing a mask? And for just an hour on your tube commute?
I'm finding it hard, as a Nurse, to understand what you mean by this? Some of us have to wear them for our whole day at work. Surely the benefits outweigh the risks of mask wearing if you understand the reason behind it all, which I'm now doubting you do?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.