Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when cant you have a life whilst wearing a mask? And for just an hour on your tube commute?
I'm finding it hard, as a Nurse, to understand what you mean by this? Some of us have to wear them for our whole day at work. Surely the benefits outweigh the risks of mask wearing if you understand the reason behind it all, which I'm now doubting you do?
Unnecessarily aggro and patronising response given I said I was compliant, and I will be again. Of course I understand why it’s necessary. That doesn’t mean I enjoy it - I hate wearing a mask, it’s very claustrophobic - and I don’t have to like it in order to be compliant. Just like I don’t appreciate hermits like Gabby telling the rest of us who live normal lives what we should and shouldn’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I wish Jane would tell her to just cop the duck on to herself but then I remember she's part of it all.

Since when cant you have a life whilst wearing a mask? And for just an hour on your tube commute?
I'm finding it hard, as a Nurse, to understand what you mean by this? Some of us have to wear them for our whole day at work. Surely the benefits outweigh the risks of mask wearing if you understand the reason behind it all, which I'm now doubting you do?
The poster was just stating they don’t enjoy wearing a mask and aren’t looking forward to doing so again. Are we all supposed to rejoice at prospect and post to our stories about how much we love it like Gabby or something?

Saying you don’t like wearing a mask doesn’t actually mean you aren’t going to comply or that you don’t understand the reasons 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve found someone who knows a relative and yeah she’s an asshole to them too. Hate your close fam? Fine. Hate anyone with your DNA? Gobs

Reactions: 8
I am hard of hearing and have anxiety, really dreading masks again. I was fully compliant last time but I could only go to the supermarket past 9pm because I would be too claustrophobic with the mask + people during the day. You can agree something is beneficial but also totally hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gabriella Lindley #56 I’m a lejund for wearing a mask. Buy my stock - is that tew much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course old Gabby no mates is absolutely ecstatic over anything Covid related. I bet she frantically checks for any further updates, praying for another lockdown because how dare anyone actually want to have a life and have a nice time over Christmas. Calling herself a legend for wearing a bit of cloth over her face, she’s such an insufferable bint 😂

Reactions: 27
Unnecessarily aggro and patronising response given I said I was compliant, and I will be again. Of course I understand why it’s necessary. That doesn’t mean I enjoy it - I hate wearing a mask, it’s very claustrophobic - and I don’t have to like it in order to be compliant. Just like I don’t appreciate hermits like Gabby telling the rest of us who live normal lives what we should and shouldn’t do.
Sorry, I got a bit miffed when I read "return to mask wearing" I was like "Some of us (who actually leave the house) haven't stopped wearing them in work/out and about!" lol.
** waves white flag **

Always amazes me how much time 'nurses' seem to have to trawl tattle during a pandemic 🧐
...What are you even on about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on the Primark haul and I love how she said she currently doesn’t have a car rather than saying she cant drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Remember how she "didn't have a Christmas tree last year because she was going to have a surgery?" :ROFLMAO: while having like 4 Christmas trees?
I absolutely cannot wait for the Longbottom / Lindley Christmas festivities without her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She would love it if George and his gf can’t go to janes for Christmas because of Covid. I bet she would report them as well if they did go. She’s salivating at the thought of everyone having as miserable a Christmas as she will.
🤤 <—Gobbles every time she hears Covid numbers are rising again.

Reactions: 22
She’s just a spiteful little child who wants to ruin her family’s Christmas.. Jane will putt-putt all the way down to poor little lonesome ill Gabby or nobody gets Christmas!

Can anyone remember the name of Gabby’s cousin that was on the west end by the way? It was mentioned once briefly by her or her mum and his profile was shared on the old gossip site

Reactions: 14
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.