Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the RP/FL in brackets means role-playing or fake life. No idea why anybody would be sad enough to do it, especially pretending to be Gabby.
I know its a roleplay account but PLEASE have a read of it, its so accurate 😂

Reactions: 11
But seriously, I have no idea about hair coloring, but is it really this difficult to get your hair white? How come those kpop stars go from black hair to all kinds of rainbow hair in minutes? I am so confused by her process
I imagine it's because she's slapped so much box dye on her hair over the years. I don't know enough to know whether it would take *this* long to lift but it does seem ridiculous.

Also to be fair, many celebrities seem to change hair colours quickly but it's often wigs. Maybe Gab should consider it!

gab fringe.jpeg

Only joking, I haven't forgotten fringegate

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion
Gabriella Lindley#56 Stomping around the Christmas tree, singing ‘Fairy tale of new pork’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have a suggestion. The revised Christmas song lyrics for Gabbie should be compiled and immortalized in the Wiki page. I want to look back on them once in a while for a laugh and I would hate for them to be buried in the threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, how bleeping stupid of her - if her cat apparently can't eat most cat food, why on earth does she think he'll be able to stomach human grade chicken and salty gravy?
So that's her reason for feeding him canned tuna only? What a dumb witch. So many people here mentioned how bad canned tuna is for cats, even her minions commented few times (but got blocked) but that idiot doesn't listen. Gabbage you're basically killing your cat, congrats 🙃
Seriously, there are so many brands of rich, healthy cat food for cats who are sensitive (if he really is). Maybe at first they won't eat it - my cats refused to eat for nearly two days! (sometimes they're super dramatic) when I was switching them from crappy supermarket food but eventually got to love it. Sometimes it takes work which ofc Gobs is incapable of...

Reactions: 18
With regards to her cat's picky eating habits, she basically does to Nellie what she does to herself. She hardly ever tries food she's unfamiliar with and if she doesn't like something at first bite, she'll declare to the whole wide world how much she hates it, it's the worst ever! You know, be all dramatic about it. That's why her palette is that of a spoilt toddler. Without realizing it, she has transferred her unhealthy relationship with food to a cat. I imagine she'll do the same if she ever does get her hands on a child, and that has greater consequences. Kid will not have a chance!

Reactions: 27
Every small business I follow has already promoted their Black Friday sale. Why is she waiting until 5:30pm to do so? She hasn’t got a clue!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's a business owner only on paper, that's why. Gabbie just wanted to play #girlboss to distract from the fact that her channel was dying, ahe probably thought her following was active and large enough that she wouldn't even have to try to sell her badly made merch. She has no plan, no schedule, no actual style or theme, no sense when itncomes to pricing, policy, stock, networking or interacting with her potential clients. I don't know how long she can keep this up, all those prints and stickers will end up in landfill.

Reactions: 24
Every small business I follow has already promoted their Black Friday sale. Why is she waiting until 5:30pm to do so? She hasn’t got a clue!
Utterly thick. Everybody knows, both sellers and consumers, that you have to get in there early.

It's like she listened to that one customer who said she was worried she'd miss out on Juniper Moo's opening because she didn't finish work until 5pm and has gone with the wishes of one person since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
With any luck most of her fans would have spent their money before her sale starts 🤭 would serve her right

Also, we've massively moved on but I wanted to get this off my chest regarding bewmers being the only ones to go maskless...

1) why's it okay for Gabby to make sweeping generalisations based on what she sees but we're meanies for assuming she lives the life of a hermit based on what we see?

2) did she ever consider that she only leaves the house during the day, if at all, so the only people that would be about are retirees and stay at home parents who'd be more likely to fit into the bewmer category? In London, I sometimes feel like the 30+ hater minority with my mask on. There's no type of person who goes maskless, it's anyone and sometimes feels like everyone.

Reactions: 34
I’m so confused about why she’s “proud” that her overweight cat is eating human food.
my friend adopted a cat that was overweight and she’s on a strict diet to help her lose weight.
Gabby said before that he needed to lose weight and yet still continues to overfeed him.

Reactions: 24
He’s 6 and according to Cats Protection, he’s apparently in the prime of his life ☹ poor sod
Don’t know how much slower the poor fella could actually go
17189043-2FB1-411A-8997-FE4A42B7ABEA.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think Gabby probably thinks food is love like a lot of people who struggle with their weight, so she doesn’t grasp that it would be more loving to help Nellie reach a healthy weight so he can be more mobile and live longer, than to keep feeding him into morbid obesity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact she fed him off her fork and knowing that she eats from a fork by scraping it between her teeth so will probably be doing that after he’s had a go 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hobbie has been helping Haz (idkimhaz) write music. New box dye guess of whenever Haz releases something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gabby dishing up a heaping helping of second hand embarrassment on her stories right now 🤣🤣🤣 I cringed so hard I turned inside out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the betting that when Nellie inevitably gets seriously ill from being overweight etc she'll ship him off somewhere with the excuse "It was just tew upsetting seeing my lil Nelbobs in pain, I've sent him to people who can properly take care of him and dedicate more time to him becosss I'm just not in a condition with my ewn illness to look after him."
*Single tear runs down cheek like in her Honesty video*

That poor cat.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.