Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent attention to detail as ever, Gobs

Also her saying she's spent 885 hours on AC... I got the game two months after her and have spent the majority of the last year being a stressed out and unemployed student and yet I've still only put in 710 hours 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf is that new thumbnail 😂 she looks like she’s just gazing at some packet of ham across the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"She works for me my love" as if that negates her right to a life of her own? Wtf is wrong with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Her fans are terrifying.

Surely ‘She works with me’ or ‘She does all my work for me’ would be more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
ah “she works for me” vs her usual “I run my little shop all by myself with no one there to help me I work sew sew hard” 🥲

I wonder if her mum offers to come help or if she just gets summoned with threats of being cut off if she doesn’t comply lol

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Tbh her Animal Crossing content was hilariously embarrassing, imagine being a grown adult and caring about the looks of pixellated villagers. I play the game too but the way she says she ‘hates’ characters on it like they’re real people… she’s so stunted.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Jane working 'for' Gabby as she's put it is such a messed up dynamic to even have. No wonder Gabby can manipulate her so much if she relies on Gabby financially. But then Jane raised her and basically caused this, so I don't know how much sympathy I really have.

Reactions: 32
Firstly, I’m glad you all liked the thread title, love these threads so much so it means a lot

Secondly, “She works for me”

I can see the work relationship being heavily exploited. Gabbie would have no idea how to treat employees seeing as she’s never worked a normal job in her life. She also wouldn’t care I don’t think. I hope she’s never in the position to hire shop staff

Reactions: 34
Jane is a Director of Gabulous Ltd too, I think behind the scenes she plays a huge part in running the business. I agree it’s a messed up dynamic with those two though, especially witnessing how they behave towards each other in old vlogs.

Reactions: 33
Jane needs to call her bluff. If she threatens to cut her off for not dancing to her choon, Jane should just say ‘ok then’ and crack in with her own life. I’d love to be a fly on the wall if that ever happened (which it never would, sadly).

Reactions: 33
Jane needs to call her bluff. If she threatens to cut her off for not dancing to her choon, Jane should just say ‘ok then’ and crack in with her own life. I’d love to be a fly on the wall if that ever happened (which it never would, sadly).
I’d love it if Jane was secretly applying for jobs behind her back but honestly she probably knows there’s 0 chance of Gabby giving her a reference

Reactions: 10
Also I assumed that Jane does all the actual complex things that Gabby isn't intelligent enough to do, like the financial side of things and the legal side of things, and that is because Gabby is not intelligent enough herself to do those things. Meanwhile Gabby films videyews and packs orders.

Then Gabby: "she works for me"

I wouldn't really call the working relationship 'she works for me' if without her you would be incompetent at running your business, managing your accounts and taxes and all of those things. But then Gabby's overall level of comprehension is so low that's probably the only way she could see it as. I think Jane behind the scenes probably does way more than Gabby does, all she does is sit around watching TV, pack a few orders and be a witch on social media.

Reactions: 43
RE the 800+ hours of animal crossing … as someone who plays it a lot (hours similar to Gabs) I really don’t understand what she spends all her time doing?

I’m very big on making my island super detailed through terraforming, completing all of the museum and achievements etc — but she’s shown her island and it’s just boring and basic like her. It’s not an 800+ hour island?

She doesn’t play with friends either, so it’s not like that’s how she spends her time.

Reactions: 30
I feel like the wording of that comment completely demonstrates why Gabby should never, ever, be allowed to employ anyone else (and if I had it my way, not Jane either)

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.