Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, this is the only time I will ever defend her, buuuut I borrowed my elderly neighbours shopper once and it was life changing. If I hadn't have bought my car, I would have got one
I have a rolser one, but I’m too embarrassed to use it 🤣 I did use it a couple of times when I first got it, but haven’t since 😏 I really wish more younger people would use them and make them trendy 😀 I mean you can get nice ones now, they’re not all tartan granny looking things. People don’t think twice about wheeling a suitcase along, but for some reason won’t be seen dead with a trolley lol.
No one likes carrying heavy bags around, (well I know I don’t) so I don’t know why more people don’t use them. If everyone used them, then it wouldn’t be embarrassing anymore.
This is the one I have. But ironically I think it’s too loud now so would be even more paranoid using it lol 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the pack contents is wrong - if you scroll down on the packing video there is a normal sticker + holo, but no sticker pack, I dont know if I'm right but thats what it seems like

the pack contents is wrong - if you scroll down on the packing video there is a normal sticker + holo, but no sticker pack, I dont know if I'm right but thats what it seems like
wait is "pack" "sheet"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"it was a Thursday so all of my friends were working"

is she just gonna pretend that we know otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does this mean she’ll be putting some hand sewp in her bathroom?
View attachment 889698
She’s got way too many bottom teeth for her mouth. She needs to get some taken out and get a brace on.
Also had to go and watch that dancing video on her stories and Myyyyyyyy god! What does she look like!? What is WRONG with her that she watched that back and thought “yep, that’s normal. Gonna post that, and everyone will think I’m super quirky and cool”.
Yeahhh…NO!

Reactions: 19
"The next thing I got was this little duster set"
"This wooden duster and a nice matte grey scoop"
View attachment 890124

IT'S A DUSTPAN AND BRUSH! A duster and a scoop!?!?!

Edited to add

She's calling these sieves 'strainers'. Does she think these are giant tea strainers, or do people actually use these words interchangeably? Never heard a sieve being called a strainer before.
View attachment 890139
She also didn't know what salad servers were for...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So i need a bit of help with this but please bear with me as it's really asinine and very petty but...

When she was talking about the discount in Tiger I was so confused 😐 didn't she say £5 off when you reach a £20 purchase? So when her purchase reached £18 the cashier told her to get any item worth £2 to reach 20 to get the discount. But then she said the £5 discount would be £3?! Have I lost my mind or is she really that thick? I can't even rationalize it by making it a percentage (like maybe she said pounds instead of %) as it doesn't add up as well if its 5% of £20?

Gosh, either I've lost the plot or she's not that bright and just speaks her not so bright mind without thinking. Why i'm even bothered by that amidst everything in the video is a mystery but what can I do 🤣

Reactions: 6
So i need a bit of help with this but please bear with me as it's really asinine and very petty but...

When she was talking about the discount in Tiger I was so confused 😐 didn't she say £5 off when you reach a £20 purchase? So when her purchase reached £18 the cashier told her to get any item worth £2 to reach 20 to get the discount. But then she said the £5 discount would be £3?! Have I lost my mind or is she really that thick? I can't even rationalize it by making it a percentage (like maybe she said pounds instead of %) as it doesn't add up as well if its 5% of £20?
I’ve not watched the video, but I think from what you’ve said… her point is that if she had to pay an extra £2 on something she doesn’t need and wasn’t already going to buy, she really would only be saving £3 from the original £18 she wanted to spend
Being £18-£3 and £20-£5 both come to the same amount

I could be wrong though, I might be totally out of context! AND surely everyone can find something useful for £2 they may need around the house, tissues, sellotape etc !

Reactions: 17
She’s got way too many bottom teeth for her mouth. She needs to get some taken out and get a brace on.
Also had to go and watch that dancing video on her stories and Myyyyyyyy god! What does she look like!? What is WRONG with her that she watched that back and thought “yep, that’s normal. Gonna post that, and everyone will think I’m super quirky and cool”.
Yeahhh…NO!

Wasn't she supposed to be getting cheap invisalign? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Guys I was gutted when I missed Panic! At The Gravy Aisle but then I found this!!
Skip to 1:20.
Also, is it normal for someone to have such a rollercoaster of emotions in a day? She seems extremely high then extremely low then extremely high again.
Wow. First time I’ve seen this. She needs help.

Reactions: 6
So the mystery boxes are essentially to sell stock
She's selling them for £2, same price as the other ones. Not reduced at all. Such a con artist.

(EDIT) From the website: "These bookmarks are marked as 'seconds' as they each have a slight line running down the bookmark, as seen in the second photo. RRP £3.50 but you can grab an almost perfect one for just £2."

I don't know enough about business so maybe someone more knowledgeable can help me out - is she pulling numbers out of her arse?

(SECOND EDIT) These bookmarks are slightly taller with gold foiling if that's relevant
surely if they are defective items (bookmarks) the supplier would have refunded her aswell? So why is she selling them.

Reactions: 10
So the mystery boxes are essentially to sell stock

surely if they are defective items (bookmarks) the supplier would have refunded her aswell? So why is she selling them.
Yes, in my opinion shes pulling numbers out of her arse. It was perhaps suggested at RRP at that price but in reality perhaps cost 20p or less (if she bought in bulk) to make, and yes she would have been refunded for any flawed items so she's just making ££££.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched the video, but I think from what you’ve said… her point is that if she had to pay an extra £2 on something she doesn’t need and wasn’t already going to buy, she really would only be saving £3 from the original £18 she wanted to spend
Being £18-£3 and £20-£5 both come to the same amount

I could be wrong though, I might be totally out of context! AND surely everyone can find something useful for £2 they may need around the house, tissues, sellotape etc !
You're right, thanks! I didn't think of it that way which makes sense. 👍

Reactions: 2
To the people talking about Nellie's diet she doesn't have to feed him human grade tuna, my cat eats Canagan food which has various mixes with tuna and looks like what a human would get in tin but obviously designed for cats. More expensive I think than a can of tuna (usually I pay £1.10 per tin at my independent pet shop).

She chooses to basically feed her cat rubbish and treat him like tit.

Reactions: 11
Off topic but does anyone notice how Mikhila (MissBudgetBeauty) is selling mugs and has been able to set up postage for American and Canada no problem and Gabs still refuses to even look into postage outside of the UK. Loosing a lot of business.

Reactions: 17
Off topic but does anyone notice how Mikhila (MissBudgetBeauty) is selling mugs and has been able to set up postage for American and Canada no problem and Gabs still refuses to even look into postage outside of the UK. Loosing a lot of business.
Definitely losing out. I had no Black Friday sale yesterday on my Etsy and had 6 times more orders than any other day (got a bit of a shock tbh), 90% were from the US. It just reinforces the fact she's playing at shop and doesn't really care/can't be bothered.

Reactions: 20
Dewnt be absurd, she can yewse it to put her lasagna on in the bath and watch it bob along.
this has no business being this funny i just snorted laughing too hard and woke my boyfriend up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OT

Honestly the 'granny trolley' idea seems super useful but it's just the fact they are mainly associated with old ladies who wear rain bonnets that I, and I'm sure many others, find off-putting. Plus the judgement from other people 'oh, you're young, you can carry 50 bags of shopping on the bus rammed full of people who won't sit down'

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.