Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tit is this Halloween collection though? It’s just the same ghost, bat and pumpkin printed on as many products as possible. The sweatshirts are so basic as well.

Edit: the website is live 5 mins early!! She’s such a sewper model! 🤣🤣

E9261E0E-6E7E-4480-A9B9-B9125136BCAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
£35 for one of these jumpers?! I’m all for supporting small businesses but think that’s a tad expensive!

Reactions: 21
I can't believe she has just repurposed the sticker sheet for a print? Like it's just a cluster of nonsense? She couldn't have at least laid it out in a bit of a cute way or give the characters a story? I can't see where either print would make sense in someone's home because the ghost one just looks like wrapping paper??

Edit to add the screenshot
Screenshot_20211001_170339_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So her shirts and sweaters can only be worn with blue denim and a black belt?? In all her product photos, she’s wearing the exact same thing. She’s so bleeping lazy. Why not style them differently to show that you could also wear it over your favorite summer dress or underneath a cool jacket?? Just because you wear the same thing every single day, Gabs, doesn’t mean that everybody else does

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't believe she has just repurposed the sticker sheet for a print? Like it's just a cluster of nonsense? She couldn't have at least laid it out in a bit of a cute way or give the characters a story? I can't see where either print would make sense in someone's home because the ghost one just looks like wrapping paper??

Edit to add the screenshotView attachment 789856
She has the sticker sheet and the sticker pack as well like what’s the point?! It’s pretty much the same thing. The sheet has more stickers for £4 and you get 5 individual stickers for £5
2EE8C15A-E584-4340-9144-4D602C0C1FA9.jpeg
FD276729-CEEC-4255-A0BD-4C56840194B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£35 for those jumpers, outrageous
Is there a big market for Halloween prints like this?
I watched her video.... Too many examples to pull out but basically she is rubbish at speaking and articulating herself. Lots of repetition and sentences that don't make sense
She's really feeling herself in those photos for the clothes isn't she...

Edit: Wait, there was a video... Where's it gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably no issue at all, she’s just embarrassed that anybody dared to even question the extortion of the postage fees
66F011D7-B3AA-4B9A-BF46-BBEEE1BC8296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Hahahah I bet she's raging stomping about that flat 😭 poor Jane's in for a long weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.