Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she really means is “Jane does that and I’m still pretending to be a one man band so no”
9C49A451-1C2F-4569-8850-B34573B09C1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Would you not just… phone the estate agent to check the viewing was still on?
Now, now.. don’t be so *sensible*
Why are these influences so freaking dumb? Even if it’s gone and you can’t get a hold of the real estate agent until the morning, you’ve already planned go to and see the house, go down and have a nice morning/breakfast/lunch and get a hold of the real estate agent when they’re open and suss out the area. I dunno, dunno why it’s such a big question. Gabriella is probably just gleeful Gemma might be disappointed. Her advice is basically “just give up! That’s what I’d do!” For everything

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Now, now.. don’t be so *sensible*
Why are these influences so freaking dumb? Even if it’s gone and you can’t get a hold of the real estate agent until the morning, you’ve already planned go to and see the house, go down and have a nice morning/breakfast/lunch and get a hold of the real estate agent when they’re open and suss out the area. I dunno, dunno why it’s such a big question. Gabriella is probably just gleeful Gemma might be disappointed. Her advice is basically “just give up! That’s what I’d do!” For everything
Basically her saying “Why don’t you just write tomorrow off” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she so worried, that her not being there all day would affect his happiness? But she’s not bothered that feeding him tuna everyday is affecting his health? She’s so backwards! 🙄
Catching up from a few pages ago and just lol. Didn't she have some BS line about how Nellie wasn't allowed into the office? Or was it just that he wasn't allowed on the desk? Obviously we know he's been in both places. She contradicts herself all the time. For a while she was keen to have a separate office space too - I presume a la Catnipp (have I spelt that right?)?

Reactions: 13
Lmfao so her house is her relaxing space again, when does she ever do anything OTHER than relax?!

Reactions: 24
Gabby logic - she clearly wants some separation between work and home life, with that 'manifesting' tweet saying that then her home can be her relaxing space again.

So instead of maybe...renting out an office space? No. Gabby's only solution is to sell her entire flat, and navigate the property market again but no longer as a first time buyer, go through the mortgage process again, and then once she's done all that BUILD a studio in the garden, which I'm assuming would need planning permission (I don't know, I don't have experience building almost second properties on my property). This will take YEARS and there is no way Juniper Moon is successful enough to fund all that, if anything it will be less successful or non existent within a year.

If she rented somewhere it would be the EXACT same, she would still have the separation and could even hire people to help if she really wanted, except she could be in there next month and stay in her current home, turn the 'office' back into a spare bedroom. The only difference would be that it wouldn't be on her actual property, but surely if the only inconvenience is that it's a little bit further away, it's a no brainer?

But this is also the same person who says 'take it as a sign and look elsewhere' instead of making one 2 minute phone call to an estate agent.

Reactions: 25
Would Nelly be allowed in the juniper shed? If not, then it would be no different to having a rented space elsewhere. Unless she plans on running between shed and home? Baffled!

Reactions: 17
“Manifest manifest manifest”

Can’t stand that attitude from her. Manifesting will get her nowhere if she does duck all in terms of actually working for her goals
Where would this house be anyway? I’ve heard Brighton is quite expensive, and she’ll have the cost of building this studio in the back too. Up North makes more sense, but she doesn’t want to go back there for whatever reason (pride I think). I know Gabby is quite fiancally independent, but where could she afford a 3 bedroom house with a garden to build a studio on the salary of one person?

Reactions: 8
Gabbie resorting to manifesting her new shed after seeing her latest collections sales is hilarious 😂 wonder how she’s gonna get rid of all the stock

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Polly's business has more demand & products, right? Yet she did it out of her house which looks smaller than Gabs until she rented a space. The horror to Gabriella of renting...

Reactions: 15
Wonder when she’s going to launch her Sew Cewt Festive Edition? Becoss I’ve started Christmas shopping and my budget for tacky shite is depleting by the day. I’m hoping for a print of a blonde Margot holding snowballs and Let It Snew Christmas cards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Posted this then deleted and reposted it so that no one can reply to it. Is this her new strategy? Lol.
It came up on my feed, the only changes was whe originally tweeted with purple emoji and then uploaded 10mins later pink with sparkle emoji … yes you read that right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.