Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
PepsiCherry - 17th October
Kiyu - 18th October 2021
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Metayl75 - 24th October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
TeaSpillLil - 8th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
cookiesandcream027 - 11th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
SpookyLumberjack -2nd December 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Odi- 27th December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
So late to the party because I’ve been really busy at work and wedding planning. Unlike Gobs’ patented two mins on 24 hours off, actual work with deadlines and responsibilities. I guess she’ll dye her hair on Jan 1 - she’ll have a New Year breakdown alone in Brighton reflecting on her sad little life and spin it as ‘New Year New Me’

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure I do more than her when I do literally nothing all day.. we’ve been in lockdown for 7 thousand weeks and I’m still stood down from work for having the 🌟 audacity 🌟 to fracture my spine and ask for part time work. I still manage to look after my nieces and get stuff down around the house and generally keep busy.. kind of. Actually not true, I’m on here 24/7 hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her designs are so basic and I still can't believe that she said recently ( two weeks ago?) that her art are things she hasn't seen anywhere before. LOL ok Picasso, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Far enough out of the pandemic that she can finally take the rubbish out. Not far enough out of the pandemic that she can get some friends.
2A213F34-2B4F-4E1D-AE5D-6D46881CA612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Far enough out of the pandemic that she can finally take the rubbish out. Not far enough out of the pandemic that she can get some friends.
View attachment 786020
Apart from "order lightbulbs", none of these chores are things I'd put on a tew dew list. They're things you just do and don't need reminding of. If she had actual work to do and a busy life, she'd know this.

Can I just say as well, how AWKWARD AMD AWFUL that "handwriting" is? You either join it all up and you don't join anything - it looks so jarring and it would be an absolute arse to actually write like that.

Reactions: 30
Gabby’s to do list is full of stuff that I would literally only put on a list and tick off if I was struggling to be productive and so wanted to feel like I’d done something to help me get in the flow of it. Like ‘reply to an email’ ‘read such and such document’ tick tick ok now I’m working kinda thing.
Also totally agree with her editing her photos. Honestly that edit of her is absolutely shameless, not only a horrible impression for young girls but surely depresses her when she looks in the mirror? Nobody thinks she looks like that ^ 🤨

Reactions: 28
Who only has six things on their to do list? Most of them being routine... I love a to do list as I have a lot on, but even I don't have take the "trash" out - surely you look at your bin and decide to take it out?

Though I don't let mine fester in the corner for weeks on end like Gabby and her cat poo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
It really peeves me that the little Gavin’s are all cut off on the side of the to-do list … she really doesn’t care about fine details and quality control.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This is just beyond bleeping cheeky - how many times has she shown her mum packing for her, taking stuff to the post office, preparing stock... Most of the time she's had her crappy shop open, Jane has been there. To say she works alone is an absolute joke.

Also, worldwide shipping takes no extra effort. First her excuse was cewvid, then Brexit, and now it's overwhelming? When's she gonna admit she just doesn't want to pay.
She literally said the other day that her mum was coming down to help her with work and then she has the cheek to post that she works alone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apart from "order lightbulbs", none of these chores are things I'd put on a tew dew list. They're things you just do and don't need reminding of. If she had actual work to do and a busy life, she'd know this.

Can I just say as well, how AWKWARD AMD AWFUL that "handwriting" is? You either join it all up and you don't join anything - it looks so jarring and it would be an absolute arse to actually write like that.
And the fact that the Rs and Ss are all taller than the smaller letters - someone get the girl some handwriting paper. That could be a product idea for her - a heading at the top 'your worst nightmare' followed by handwriting lines that aren't even level becoss she's seww qwerky.

Reactions: 5
8A76D499-14F0-48A1-AB60-8CF427C3B0AA.jpeg

Hope they have Gab on the call in for her expert, first hand experience of Endew.

**Subtitles on cause I prefer to watch tv that way when it’s not always clear what is being said ….. but I’m not an expert lip reader unlike some 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 786097
Hope they have Gab on the call in for her expert, first hand experience of Endew.

**Subtitles on cause I prefer to watch tv that way when it’s not always clear what is being said ….. but I’m not an expert lip reader unlike some 😏
I always watch telly with subs on - if I'm being honest, it helps me pay attention better and stops me scrolling my phone while I watch things which is a habit I absolutely HATE.

Wonder if Gobs will bother to share anything about this segment, and if she does, will she be able to do it without making everything about her? Mind you, it's only only 11am, she's probably still asleep.

I think we need to set up #Gavinwatch this year guise, so many people are plagiarising Gabby's Very Original Design. Spotted him hanging out in an optician's window.

20210929_115357.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.