Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she duck eat the broccoli.
Also, blandly reading a script like a muppet. She’s so tit at her job, she doesn’t talk like that and she doesn’t eat like that.
Nelly is more likely to have eaten that than Gabby.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why she puts AD/own brand on her stories when she's talking about juniper moon?
Like is that something you have to do or is it only when it's a paid promotion?
Yeah she's required to as per ASA regulations. Any influencer with their own brand is. Though lots are terrible about doing it (Grace Beverley for instance! Any time she mentions Shreddy or Tata she should be declaring the connection)

Reactions: 13
The Tory is strong with this one. Somewhat ironic her liking this after her Twitter rant about mask wearing when Stanley Johnson was one of the worst for going against lockdown rules and not wearing his mask in places when it was mandatory to do so 🤷‍♀️
But she’s nothing like her dad… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Tory is strong with this one. Somewhat ironic her liking this after her Twitter rant about mask wearing when Stanley Johnson was one of the worst for going against lockdown rules and not wearing his mask in places when it was mandatory to do so 🤷‍♀️
Was about to post the same, she's a carbon copy of her dad but is too thick to realise it

Reactions: 21
So, I am not from the UK and I've seen 'awful tory' rhetoric etc on different threads as well (like awful Alfie Deyes), but can someone explain to me why it is so bad that Gobby and Alfredo support this party? Isn't it the party that has the majority in parliament? Or is it a cultural thing and are tories money grabbing elite arseholes?

Reactions: 2
So, I am not from the UK and I've seen 'awful tory' rhetoric etc on different threads as well (like awful Alfie Deyes), but can someone explain to me why it is so bad that Gobby and Alfredo support this party? Isn't it the party that has the majority in parliament? Or is it a cultural thing and are tories money grabbing elite arseholes?
Yes they have a majority in government, but First Past The Post is fundamentally flawed and it's something like only 33% of the voting population actually supports them. They're a party advocating for reducing the welfare state (and therefore leaving the most vulnerable groups in society worst off), privatising the NHS (again, fundamentally affecting the most vulnerable in society), and numerous other things. During the pandemic, they voted against pay rises for NHS workers and against providing Free School Meals for kids who were low income over the summer at a time where many people had lost their jobs. They're basically a party out for themselves only and those who have millions, they have no humanity or care for those who need the most from their country.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Not trying to defend Gobs AT ALL, but can we confidently say she is aware who Stanley Johnson is? Probs think’s it’s Toff’s grandpa or something

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not trying to defend Gobs AT ALL, but can we confidently say she is aware who Stanley Johnson is? Probs think’s it’s Toff’s grandpa or something
I think she might, they were both on I’m a Celeb together at some point and if I remember correctly she watches it??? I don’t remember it myself but I find it hard to believe it wasn’t mentioned who he was on it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she might, they were both on I’m a Celeb together at some point and if I remember correctly she watches it??? I don’t remember it myself but I find it hard to believe it wasn’t mentioned who he was on it
Ahhh of course! Completely forgot about that. Reality tv trumps any political affiliation for our Gobs I guess!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she follow so few people on insta? That must be an incredibly boring feed.

Reactions: 9
Why does she follow so few people on insta? That must be an incredibly boring feed.
Listed below are potential reasons:

1) She feels she is above people, and would not dare be seen to follow such peasants.
2) She doesn't follow anyone she deems to be pretty, skinny, more relevant/popular than her as she'll most likely be triggered.
3) To make herself look more important & most likely to make it look like she has more followers.
5) For attention, like who even gives their following that much thought? get a life springs to mind.
4) She's a c*nt.

Reactions: 31
Yes they have a majority in government, but First Past The Post is fundamentally flawed and it's something like only 33% of the voting population actually supports them. They're a party advocating for reducing the welfare state (and therefore leaving the most vulnerable groups in society worst off), privatising the NHS (again, fundamentally affecting the most vulnerable in society), and numerous other things. During the pandemic, they voted against pay rises for NHS workers and against providing Free School Meals for kids who were low income over the summer at a time where many people had lost their jobs. They're basically a party out for themselves only and those who have millions, they have no humanity or care for those who need the most from their country.
Thank you for your explanation. 😁

Something I have been thinking about for a while: how can Gabby still afford her lifestyle? She can't be making that much money from her social media channels right? Juniper Moon seems to be doing okay, but not that great. Or does she have other sources of income like real estate?

Reactions: 5
Considering the crewneck jumpers and cycling shorts are all the rage she could have easily styled them up like that? A cute little bumbag and all to go with it?
Because imagine if she then wrote in the description "Gabriella is 5'5, wearing a XL sweatshirt" so you could actually get an idea of how"oversized" it actually was!
I'm also 5'11 as someone else said and anything "oversized" is usually just regular on me, anything "cropped is like a bra or a pair of shorts haha so I am reluctant to buy clothes you can't actually see, ESPECIALLY when she won't accept returns.
Legally she has to accept returns on these. Her saying they're "made to order" meaning they arent refundable is bullshit.

They're not custom made to each customer, she is just drop shipping them. They're not personalised and easy to resell when returned. So legally people are entitled to a refund.

Also noticed recently Polly's refund policy is illegal too saying she only accepts returns if faulty. Im guessing this is where Gabby gets her info from

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’d be intrigued to see what the quality of her T-shirts are like (not buying one I mean reviews from her sheeple) - the one she’s wearing looks embroidered, the description says embroidered but the picture of the T-shirt alone looks like an printed on design 🤔 for £20 per grey tshirt with a tiny design you’d hope it would be embroidered View attachment 790365View attachment 790366
She has to know, people know she doesn't actually look like that right? She can't be that daft.

Reactions: 17
Any of you smarty pants got any sales figures? She’s soooooo quiet on stories now that jane is back. Can’t be manic when your pal is round

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That advert for Green Chef has put me right off. The rice looks soggy and undercooked and cutting chicken on that tiny scratched chopping board made me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.