Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when she’s going to launch her Sew Cewt Festive Edition? Becoss I’ve started Christmas shopping and my budget for tacky shite is depleting by the day. I’m hoping for a print of a blonde Margot holding snowballs and Let It Snew Christmas cards
I’ve got a weird feeling that this year she’ll do Margot stood in front of a cosy cottage in the snew aka The Holiday. She has done quotes from books she has never read, lyrics from songs, it seems a natural progression right?

Reactions: 10
She lives in a fantasy land. What happened to 'watch this space big things are coming' when she randomly bought a new iMac and a microphone and tit late at night. Where's it gone? Is it still set up in the corner of the living room with her sail sized pants drying next to it?

She might one day move to a house, but her crappy online sticker business doesn't make enough for her to hire employees, other than Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What she really means is “Jane does that and I’m still pretending to be a one man band so no”
View attachment 802830
I follow a different business that popped up through IG's algorithm. It's just the one girl. She shares so much of how she started, and even gives tips on how to grow your business. Has 1 day a week (I forgot which specific day) where people share small business tips and she does as well. This specific person said she does it because "in the name of not gatekeeping (Gabs fav pastime)" and to actually be helpful.

I think Gabs will run out of business content soon because she just keeps regurgitating the same content. She answered a few questions sure but a ton she refuses. There's ways to answer without giving the exact amounts or what places you used.

Reactions: 9
2-chunks-Lindley bought Quality Streets, Roses AND Heroes. You’re fooling nobody with your “I just have a nibble and then I’m full” bullshit.
ECD11F08-FDE2-4908-992B-8D3A7201E535.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Okay. Few things. Her hair is NOT blonde! At all! It's like a weird brown/ginger colour. Not sure if some of it is because of the filter she is using but still definitely not blonde. I also can't understand what it going on with her nose? Why does it look like that? If her nostrils aren't flaring wildly then they're sucked in so much it makes her nose look such a weird shape. Also everytime she smiles all I can see is those weird lumps on either side of her lower lip where her filler is messed up. I know this is all very superficial but it's just such an odd combination

Reactions: 23
Gabby has spent SO MUCH money on weight loss surgery but still refuses to incorporate the most basic of lifestyle changes - like no household of 1 (or 2 if Jane is there) needs a bowl of chocolates that big? That bowl would maybe be good around Christmas time if you had a LOT of guests over or you have a really big household, for just two of them surely it promotes overeating?

Reactions: 28
Most shops on Instagram have the customers tag them in photos when they buy products. Juniper Mewn has 0 tagged pics of the Halloween collection. Except for her own Instagram promotion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s finally been gifted the dental treatment she’s been begging for for years.
Shes wanted to do it but didn't. So she didn't really want to 🤣 I've had braces twice in my life, paid for the last lot myself a few years ago and the proper metal hellish ones (you never see them gifted eh). Took 4 years and mine didn't look as bad as hers do. She will struggle with the pain I'm sure, how will she cope when she can't eat when she wants because it hurts to? I remember the days I got them tightened up the pain was so bad I had to sleep for a few hours after, we will never hear the end of this tit now.

Reactions: 32
Just seems convenient how I found your Jewniper Mewn page, outed it on here, then not 20 minutes later it was private. But OF COURSE you don’t read here 🤣
Also it’s not hate to point out that you don’t sell half as much as you claim, rely on your mother, never leave the house or edit your pictures. As some Youtubers put it (about their channels), this is actually just “commentary” on your dull life to distract from our lives
D24185BE-F4E5-4440-AF6E-0E01933389D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Just seems convenient how I found your Jewniper Mewn page, outed it on here, then not 20 minutes later it was private. But OF COURSE you don’t read here 🤣
Also it’s not hate to point out that you don’t sell half as much as you claim, rely on your mother, never leave the house or edit your pictures. As some Youtubers put it (about their channels), this is actually just “commentary” on your dull life to distract from our lives
View attachment 803319
I have nothing better to do with my life Gob? Am here running an overwhelmingly busy year round open online shop and working in professional theatre 6 days a week, and that's just the work part of my life. Aren't those 2 of the things you so desperately crave? Lmk.

Reactions: 50
Lol, ‘build a life for yourself’. There are teachers, doctors, nurses, business owners, and everything in between here. I clean houses for a living, and I still count myself as more successful than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
"Nobody more successful than you has ever said anything bad about you" aye Gabby, because famously people never use others for their own personal gain or step on people to get to the top. And anyway with this quote, she's said loads of bad stuff about nearly every YouTuber out there so is this her admitting she's not successful?

Reactions: 48
No idea why people act so high and mighty as if they don't enjoy gossip either, I have no problems with saying I'm a nosy witch and LOVE gossip, ESPECIALLY about random people on the internet. Like yeah it's fun to witch about people you don't like. As if she's any better liking rude tweets about love island stars or the time she subtweeted a teenage girl about the shape of her eyebrows. If she doesn't read here then what's her problem? Its not publicly directed at her and the rule "what's said on tattle stays on tattle" is largely respected by all of us. It's part and parcel with being a "public figure", if she doesn't like the job she has then she's knows what to do: get another ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She's really on one today. She must have wrote that q herself, I don't know anyone else who would use the word "incredible" to describe stickers 🙄

Screenshot_20211010-151239_Instagram.jpg

Also she says this every week 🙄
Screenshot_20211010-151343_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.