Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are excused! I'm sorry, I didn't mean I think to do lists are useless - they really are lifesaving. But as you say, when you can get three of them for £1 why would you spend more?
I think I spent $7 on mine, possibly less. But it's a planner with a to do list, ones that need done a specific day, & ones I can write I want to try to get done that day but not as time sensitive. It also has a shopping list section, and another space for any other extra notes I need to write down. Instead of carrying 5 thousand to do lists, all my stuff is in one place. I get "mommy" brain a lot and having covid made it extra hard to keep track of stuff so it definitely helps.

I also feel like Gabs is formatted weird, the way the circles are. Maybe if it wasn't so expensive, and aligned properly, it could've been like a cute Halloween handout/gift. But I don't see it as functional year round.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone tweeted her a photo of the Juniper Mewn product she bought and Gobshite didn’t even have the decency to like the tweet.
That's because she doesn't use her Twitter for business even though she constantly pushes her poor performing videos on there...

Reactions: 7
She really does see herself as this kind, sweet girl who's such a creative spirit and a boss witch, huh. The world is against her, no one understand and that's why so many horrible things happen to her. None of it is her fault too.

Reactions: 40
She really does see herself as this kind, sweet girl who's such a creative spirit and a boss witch, huh. The world is against her, no one understand and that's why so many horrible things happen to her. None of it is her fault too.
That’s because Jane tells her so. The enabler.

Reactions: 21
She’s got such a victim complex. I was bullied at school and ended up having to move schools. When I started, the headteacher said that I could either put it behind me, or I’d play the victim my whole life. Gobshite has decided it’s part of her personality, and that’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i was looking at gabby's old tumblr account & saw this (from 2014)

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.29.18.png

doesn't want to stay in one place all her life but hasn't left zoe's vicinity since

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Wow, how do you go from 'wanting to explore the world' to not even leaving your flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ah yes, the need to see the world... from Brighton to London and back again...the sights, the cultures, the adventure...

There and back again: A Gobbits tale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Jane’s nearly sixty, another ten years and she might start needing someone to help her out. Are you going to grow up by then and step up to the mark Gabbie? Or let George do it all? At the very least you need to learn to live independently and give your mum a break in her retirement, you leech.

Reactions: 27
I mean you don’t need a licence to be a passenger like
I think they meant more that she doesn’t have a licence so she’s only ever going to be the passenger- where as she’s saying she loves being a passenger like she rarely ever is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.