Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katyjay

I replied to her Insta story where she’s going around rubbing her hands on all of the pyjamas in M&S - how can you be ranting about covid regulations whilst literally fondling garments? She said she “bought them”. Size 10 pyjamas. Right-o. Thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

HotTea

Imagine being the owner of a “business” and arguing with people on Twitter 😂

• Haha

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
In comparison to her latest vidjeow. That isn’t her skin tone or her chin and considering she is wearing make up in the shot from her vidjeow, she can’t just say it’s make up 😒
Oh and it’s not her hairline either
E224EE14-BD05-4BD4-BEB3-29BB585E1D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sydneycaruso

You can tell she was concentrating more on trying to look good in those pictures instead of actually showing off the product.
Want to see what the wrist cuffs look like? Too bad she has them rolled up
Want to see how long it is? Too bad she’s tucked into her jeans 🙄

• Haha

Swamgwam

She even said in her YouTube video last week that they were made to order so there was no rush to get one in case they sell out. And to take your time with ordering the correct size (because her returns policy is illegal). Her tactics are so transparent

• Wow
Reactions: 59

Kitten458

I thought one of you guys had done a pisstake reworking of her posts again. The way I was scrolling through this thread waiting for someone to own up to making a joke list but this is actually what she posted.

Edit video is probably the only list worthy thing. Going to the supermarket, duh otherwise what would you eat? Wash bedding and take out trash rubbish... I hope you'd do that without a reminder? It's basic hygiene.

Might as well have added:

✓ brush teeth
✓ make lasagne for tonight's bath
save cardboard boxes buy toilet roll
☑ Plagiarise spewky designs
☑ Buy ham
☑ Google next possible illness
☑ Bully Jane into driving to Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I actually can't with this Juniper Shite anymore. Her pretending she's run off her feet when all she has to do is shove orders in boxes, print a label and wait for somebody to pick it up. She doesn't even go to the Post Office.

Also, pretending she does everything herself when she has shown multiple times that Jane does just as much, if not more than her, then referring to Jane as "helping out" when sorry Gobs, but that's actually an unpaid worker. Very ethical of you.

And speaking of shoving orders in a box, printing off a label and waiting for somebody to pick it up, that's exactly what she'd do for international shipping. Don't know why she's building it up to be seeeeeew difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I monitored more stock for a 25 hour period (it would be 24 but I took a nap because I have actually been working hard and needed it 😴)

- The only stickers I monitored were the Halloween ones because I couldn’t be bothered going through them all.
- No prints were monitored as they are printed to order so unlimited.
- No apparel was monitored as it’s made to order so unlimited.

Stock 16:00 Wednesday
To do list peach: 123
To do list lemon: 142
To do list pink: 74 (73 at 09:30)
Lily notepad: 172
Luna notepad: 99
Snowy pin: 150
Plant lady pin: 25
Coffee pin: 54
Ghost pin: 88
Cat lady pin: 38
Be kind to your mind pin: 12
Celeste pin: 36
Hocus Pocus sticker: 171 (170 at 21:00)
Halloween sticker pack: 161 (159 at 17:05)
Ghosties sticker: 153 (151 at 09:30)
Spooky sticker sheet: 242 (239 at 09:30)
Ghost to do list black: 21 (19 at 17:05)
Ghost to do list lilac: 30 (28 at 17:05)
Positive card pack: 68
I love you almost as much as my dog card: 44
Birthday card pack: 109 (108 at 13:55)
Really great card: 100
You’re blooming lovely card: 30
A little note card: 44
Keep smiling card: 78
Birthday flower card: 66
Chin up card: 76
Birthday balloon card: 83 (82 at 09:30)
Birthday cake card lilac: 94
I love you almost as much as my cat card: 12
Birthday cake card: 13

Total sold
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Halloween sticker packs
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 3 Spooky sticker sheets
  • 2 ghost to do list in black
  • 2 ghost to do list in lilac
  • 1 birthday card pack
  • 1 birthday balloon card
    I sure hope she’s selling a lot of other stickers.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
If she's been working 8am-4am every day and this is the end result then something isn't right somewhere. If you're having to work 16 hours a day on your business then that isn't sustainable and you might need to reconsider things. Having said that, of course she's not been doing those hours based on her tweets and videos.

The fact that she keeps banging on about all the hours she's working just makes it seem like she's doing it for sympathy. If it's too much hard work then don't do it, she's clearly got more money than sense and because of her following she does have other options. Juniper Moon was a choice, stockpiling stickers in her spare room was her own decision, as was plagiarising other people's work. Cry me a river.

Dontlistentome

I thought I'd chip in here (long time lurker, you guys are hilarious) because I do actually run a small business (not built on the back of my following like our gabs). And it supports both me and my partner - basically Gabs is chatting horseshit

Sticking things in an envelope and slapping a royal mail sticker on them does not take a lot of time, even if she's got 100 orders in a day. It should take 3-4 hrs MAX if she's organised (especially if there's 2 of them!).

I don't know why the fuck she's "working" from 8am-4am, I have no idea what she could possibly be doing apart from fucking around trying to look busy.

I spend about 45 hrs a week (sometimes less) on my business and that includes: packing orders, making all my orders (because they're actually handmade gobs, not shite you've ordered from sticker mule) photographing new products, social media, doing in person sales (markets, dropping off product at local shops, craft fairs), driving my parcels to the delivery depot, sorting out my accounts, responding to emails.

If you're organised it's really not difficult, and I'm open *GASP* every day of the year! Not 10 days a year 😂

I think she just wants people to think that because she's as thick as mince and struggling, that everyone struggles. But no. She's just thick.

Reactions: 57

areyoujoking

VIP Member
View attachment 793719

View attachment 793720

These two comments on her new video really baffled me…

1. People are selling mirror decals because there’s a market for it. Does she think she’s the only person selling to-do lists and stickers? Why wouldn’t she sell a product because it’s popular?

2. More gatekeeping from our lovely Gobs. Every favourites video she’s ever posted is biased based on what she likes but apparently it doesn’t matter when it’s a candle and a new mug. I don’t think telling people what paper you like to use will destroy your business hun
She actually hates her fans. She doesn’t care about them, these replies are rude and uncalled for. The normal thing to do would be to say something like ‘oh, interesting idea - thank you!!’ Or even just thanks so much for the feedback etc. What’s the need for the passive aggressive, snappy responses?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Juststopit

VIP Member
I mean, getting a fringe or side parting would help also, but this is gobbles we‘re talking about, and she has no common sense whatsoever, sewwwwwwwww…
1632581171959.jpg

I spent roughly a full Gabby work day (2 minutes) whipping these up. Some fringe options for Gobs. Her giant egg head made all these fringes hard to fit to her head 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Just seems convenient how I found your Jewniper Mewn page, outed it on here, then not 20 minutes later it was private. But OF COURSE you don’t read here 🤣
Also it’s not hate to point out that you don’t sell half as much as you claim, rely on your mother, never leave the house or edit your pictures. As some Youtubers put it (about their channels), this is actually just “commentary” on your dull life to distract from our lives
D24185BE-F4E5-4440-AF6E-0E01933389D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is her TV on during her Halloween launch video!? So distracting. Almost as distracting as her saying 'we' for the entire video.

'I feel like this Halloween sticker pack would make a really good Christmas present actually'

• Haha
Reactions: 55