Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

67bunting

View attachment 559483
Imagine doing this instead of you know, directly telling your friends. This is so fucking weird and not to mention totally impersonal.
This is like the equivalent of when I was 12 years old and would write something along the lines of ‘feeling sad today’ on my facebook status, or when people (not me) tag their location at a hospital on facebook and then don’t explain why when people ask. Attention seeking at its finest. Imagine feeling the need to send this message to 650k people at 26 years old. Wow wow wow

• Haha
Reactions: 82

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I got bored and went back to read the first tattle thread on Gabby and omg it’s scary how little has changed, like there is a screenshot from 2018 of her saying her album will be out after she’s over her health issues, she’s just starting posting what I eat in a day videos and moaning about the comments, someone’s commented they hate her stomper boots
I’ve just had a look... “I’m the least judgemental person you’ll ever meet” ... this didn’t age well AT ALL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 81

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
I see you Gabbie! Yes, Emma’s design is still basic but I knew I’ve seen smiley faces with quotes before.

EBF80F60-5207-47B0-A838-55B99F34C24F.png

90733643-ED60-406E-B9DA-A98152292292.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

oogaboooga

Screenshot_20210424-161602.png

Gabby getting exposed on insta. Legit artists and small business owners... OR as Gabby calls them haterzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Lilys

Chatty Member
1A2986B4-E9AA-4E7D-AFAD-B5C035B07457.jpeg

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet (I haven’t been on Gobs thread for a while) but she’s having yet another operashun!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
EED89D48-C656-4372-87C8-9B7EB988FA00.jpeg

When Hobby won’t text back, Jane has gone to visit George and there’s no more lasagne left.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
On another totesforyouuu video.

Why does she have to shit on everyone's pages and just bring pure negativity! Also love that Masie didn't address her negativity
I HATE it when people do this! I haven't spoken to my dad in 6 years so obviously I understand what it's like to not have a good relationship with a parent and seeing cute, supportive dads can for sure make me sad for what I don't have. However, it is super shitty to hijack other people's sweet posts with negativity like that. Newsflash, Gabby, you can just say 'Aww that's so cute!' and move on; you don't have to dump your childhood trauma onto someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I guess her strange elbow chub is why she never shows her upper arms.

View attachment 546125
May be putting myself in the firing line here but... I don’t like these kind of posts (yes yes, I know, there’s the door!). She gives us enough shite (in bags and boxes) to talk about without poking fun at her arms or whatever. I’m sure we have Tattlers on the larger side on here who might read that and feel shitty! Let’s not get dragged down to Gob’s level of arseholery.

Ok as you were. *Homer Simpson-style retreat*

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Jangmi

I sent her two questions regarding if she’s going to take Nellie to the vets since she acknowledged that his sight might not be 100% and guess what happened? Yeah you got it, she blocked me. I genuinely feel sorry for her cat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

LaLa247

Chatty Member
This is what confuses me, Gabby has liked the below tweet.
6752E7C6-2FCF-44A5-AC85-30718EB9984B.jpeg
Calling a youtube a freak = trolling.
Calling someone on a reality show a freak = ok
UNLESS you’re saying it on tattle then you’re trolling, but on twitter it’s NOT trolling? Everyone’s a bloody hypocrite, including Gabby. ✨Be Kind✨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

lira

VIP Member
is this a dig a Zoe? 🤣
For once I agree with Gabby - she doesn't have a way with words at all. But LOL at her not just slapping her name on something for the money...
- her primark line
- the necklace
- that irrelevant merch like the 'nobody' hoodie
- her own shop!
I'm sure there's more but yeah, ya greedy and we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 70