Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is everything she wears is really outdated? Like she’s not old, so what’s with al the grandma patterns and colours that don’t suit her? 🤢
I think it’s a bit outdated, but I also think some of the stuff she wears would be cute on the right person with the right style. I think the original Liesl dress would be cute on my friend who has a very “prairie girl” style, for example.

It all looks a bit weird on her in my opinion because a) we’re so used to seeing her in her slobby jumpers and b) she just looks SO uncomfortable.

Reactions: 31
Is it just me or is everything she wears is really outdated? Like she’s not old, so what’s with al the grandma patterns and colours that don’t suit her? 🤢
I think possibly if they were styled on somebody cooler with their own vibe, the stuff Gabby models could look less like what your Auntie Jan might wear out to a pub quiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the kind of stuff that someone like Liv Purvis could pull off, but Gabby is so inherently uncool and you know she's wearing it with her clogs so it's not a look at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does all this and then gets back into her sweaty jumpers and lies on her disgusting sofa for the rest of the day.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think it’s a bit outdated, but I also think some of the stuff she wears would be cute on the right person with the right style. I think the original Liesl dress would be cute on my friend who has a very “prairie girl” style, for example.

It all looks a bit weird on her in my opinion because a) we’re so used to seeing her in her slobby jumpers and b) she just looks SO uncomfortable.
I definitely agree. She needs to find a style she’s comfortable in that doesn’t make her look like an old aunt 😂 although I must admit the only outfit I’ve seen her in so far that I’ve liked is the black top from New Look. 😅

Reactions: 6
I used to think Gabby suited the blouses she used to wear, but she used to pair them with Amish skirts and beetle crushers.

Can imagine Gobby is just sat there furiously creating multiple Twitter accounts now to vote for the first three options

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The ONLY reason she chose any of those outfits - apart from to cash in on affiliate links, is because in her self absorbed paranoid mind, the peplum tops disguise her stomach (tummy tuck was a waste of time then) and the weird poofy sleeves disguise her bingo wings ( that surgery was a waste of time too then). All that surgery was a complete waste of time, although I expect she had fun, cos it’s basically her hobby.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.