Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure of the name but she did use someone's toothbrush. He tweeted "why have I woken up to velvetgh0st using my toothbrush?" or something along those lines.

I could see maybe in the morning if you accidently grabbed someone else's toothbrush because they looked similar/it was dark, but it read as if she used his because she didn't have hers. And that's just whole other level of grotesque.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Didn't she use Chai's toothbrush as well?

(That's waaaay more believable than her giving a BJ tbf)
I think it was that guy Adam Waithes toothbrush! Oh my god there’s multiple one night stand horror stories!! 🤣🤣 Gabby sure gets around

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i think that was alfies friend chai? 🤔 he unfollowed her on twitter and someone said that was the reason..
Apparently she gave Chai a blowjob and bit his dick. Anyone else I would say this was a malicious rumour but we all know how much she loves a pork sausage so 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The Chai thing was clearly a made up rumour. It popped up out of nowhere and I am almost certain Gabby has never had her mouth near that kind of sausage! Maybe it was exacerbated by the dick lolly video?! 😂

I don’t think she’s asexual (don’t forget how badly she wanted Hobbie!) but I do think she hasn’t the first clue about her own sexuality or sex in general, and therefore makes all these weird grand statements and flip flops around between being bi, straight, sexually adventurous and uninterested in relationships in general.

It’s all cover for the truth - that she’s unexperienced and terrified, and probably far too self-conscious to be naked in front of another human being or let them touch her “fairy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This girl bangs on about only sharing a snippet of her day, and yet she chose to share that she shat in a box of all things.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I sometimes think a good dopamine hit from some orgasms would do her good, she might not be so angry and grumpy all the time. Then I think, with her horrendous diet and lifestyle she probably has no libido anyway. Who knows? I definitely think she was in love with Hobbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I sometimes think a good dopamine hit from some orgasms would do her good, she might not be so angry and grumpy all the time. Then I think, with her horrendous diet and lifestyle she probably has no libido anyway. Who knows? I definitely think she was in love with Hobbie.
She's definitely Ross hoping that Hobbie would be her Rachel...except Hobnob hopped on that plane and never looked back 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The joke (I think it was a joke?) about her fingering herself playing Animal Crossing will forever haunt me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Every so often I skip through a velvetgh0st video because I'm looking for information for you lovely people. Atm I'm looking through her q&a's because I KNOW she's made up stories about her virginity, I'm bored, and I want to prove her a liar.

ANYWAY. I found this video and omg. The vibes. She's trying so hard to be polite, smiley and calm but it's the most fake thing I've ever seen from her.

Also she was absolutely in love with Hobbie. She mentioned in her sit-down video about her bisexuality that she'd had feelings for people she was close with, she's mentioned Hobbie in q&a's saying that they "needed time apart", the way she looked at him etc. I can see why people commented on it, because he's quite flirty and she was smitten. She'd ALWAYS bring up how people would ship them too. Tbf, I would fancy Hobbie too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
... what? 😂
Out of all the beautiful things and art Brazil has... well, it's not my money.

I know it's kind of ot but not really because Gabbo retweeted it, what are the marches happening over there? Are you guys alright?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every so often I skip through a velvetgh0st video because I'm looking for information for you lovely people. Atm I'm looking through her q&a's because I KNOW she's made up stories about her virginity, I'm bored, and I want to prove her a liar.

ANYWAY. I found this video and omg. The vibes. She's trying so hard to be polite, smiley and calm but it's the most fake thing I've ever seen from her.

Also she was absolutely in love with Hobbie. She mentioned in her sit-down video about her bisexuality that she'd had feelings for people she was close with, she's mentioned Hobbie in q&a's saying that they "needed time apart", the way she looked at him etc. I can see why people commented on it, because he's quite flirty and she was smitten. She'd ALWAYS bring up how people would ship them too. Tbf, I would fancy Hobbie too lol
My favourite was when she wouldn’t let her guests (George and his bald friend and the two women who were paid to hang out with her) start the friendmas party until Hobbie had arrived, and the rude flakey sod was two hours late. She made excuses for him and insisted they sat next to each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I guess her strange elbow chub is why she never shows her upper arms.

View attachment 546125
May be putting myself in the firing line here but... I don’t like these kind of posts (yes yes, I know, there’s the door!). She gives us enough shite (in bags and boxes) to talk about without poking fun at her arms or whatever. I’m sure we have Tattlers on the larger side on here who might read that and feel crappy! Let’s not get dragged down to Gob’s level of arseholery.

Ok as you were. *Homer Simpson-style retreat*

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.