Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she should stop with the mumzy fashion and just bring out a range of orthopaedic sandals and clompers.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yay!!!! Thanks for the votes guys. And thank you to Gobs who provides us with this high quality content, for free.

Reactions: 17
On the last thread but negativity. One thing she is the queen of would be negativity and judging others. I'm sure she gets what's qualified as actual hate and actual troll messages, but calling out hypocrisy is not hate. She's also in a state of looking for the negative and "ready to battle" with either blasting someone's IG name or tweet and delete. Bringing back the girl who mistyped "so fat away" and it was completely obvious she meant "far." But Gabs is always on the defense so couldn't even take a second to comprehend it was a mistake.

I would never condone an actual hate message but "you're 26" is NOT bullying and I wish she'd quit throwing "stalking" around while she's it at too.

Reactions: 39
It takes away the whole meaning of bullying. She would say a simple fall out is ‘bullying’. She’s so stunted in so many ways that she’s never had any experience outside of her school days and views every adult as a bully. Get a real job Gabby, it’ll do you wonders instead of polluting the internet with your facetuned selfies, complaining and constant operayshuns.

Reactions: 34
Bit late but...
Became a 27 year old self hater coz hobby wouldn't date her.

A sticker seller is gabriella, the housebound ex friend of zoella.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t know about you guys but I’m still proper devastated were never going to find out what happened between Gabby and analuisa that made them not want to advertise their own necklace 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 84
A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL NEW READERS & people who want to know the backstories/need some laughs... Check out the Wiki, by clicking the pink Wiki button located on the upper right hand part of the page.

Okay carry on... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if Gobs is ever going to post a photo of herself that isn’t the same pose over and over again in her living room.. Are we supposed to believe she went out after taking that photo? I reckon she got tired after getting dressed and went straight back to her pjs and sofa bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s weird that she hates summer/spring but they seem to be the only seasons where she makes at least a bit of an effort with her appearance, judging from her Instagram feed. There’s hardly any pics of winter outfits.

Reactions: 43
It’s weird that she hates summer/spring but they seem to be the only seasons where she makes at least a bit of an effort with her appearance, judging from her Instagram feed. There’s hardly any pics of winter outfits.
And she calls herself a winter girl lol, probably because she can hide herself in baggy hoodies and oversized coats

No words really. Just shocked.
FB73F496-7CE0-445E-ABE1-94FB49010691.png
3180AE2B-1094-430B-9F7F-75D8A0594C1F.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She even elongated her turd bun there. It literally just looks like she click and drags herself skinnier like an MS Word imported clipart pic

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She even elongated her turd bun there. It literally just looks like she click and drags herself skinnier like an MS Word imported clipart pic
Excewse me I think yew'll find that's called volewm?? Gabulous has the thickest and most luscious hair the hairdressers ha e ever seen, thanks to the annual use of Function of Bewwty.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I still find it hilarious that she had her nose pierced. It just looks so odd on her.

Does anyone remember her blog?
Screenshot_20210424-075745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I love how she blocked someone for pointing out her age when it's clear from the comments on here it's something she likes to use against people.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love how she always thinks she's got a bum when it's always been pretty flat. In her TikTok dancing video it's basically square.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Outrageous lies. And even though she eventually came clean about the weight loss surgery, she still lies constantly. And then gets angry when people call her out. She wants respect and kindness shown to her, but treats her audience with the utmost disrespect. She’s disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.