Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 551178
for the MILLIONTH time, no one is bleeping jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing duck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single bleeping day.
So what exactly is success to her then? To me, my friends are successful when they’ve achieved their dreams and are content with their lives.. whether it’s being single and living off grid in a tiny home, being a stay at home mum, being a successful lawyer.. whatever! She hasn’t achieved any of her dreams.. not one. Everything she’s ever said she wanted to do she’s got an excuse as to why she hasn’t done it yet. She is clearly money driven and that’s it, or she WOULD have worked towards becoming a singer. Her shop was an easy cash grab that only worked because of her latching onto Zoe who she know shades all the time. Have fun all by yourself Gabby rolling around in pennies with nobody to share your life with.

Also that thing about all of her old teachers never being supportive is a giant load of bullshit too, she had at least one teacher from her MeWsiCaL Theatre college on her Facebook.

Reactions: 41
I actually think she’s gleeful that he’s so fat, I bet it makes her feel like ‘yeah it’s not just me with weight issues.’ This woman should never ever be allowed near children, I totally agree with whoever said her kids would be mortally obese if she ever got her hands on a baby. And she would ignore any advice about the dangers of that even from doctors etc because it would be ‘bullying’ god she’s pathetic
She seems proud of his size tbh
3.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 551178
for the MILLIONTH time, no one is bleeping jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing duck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single bleeping day.
Jealous? I'm sorry, who, what, where, why, when and how?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 551178
All day everyday THIS! No one is jealous of you, Gobz, why the hell would they be? Come on now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabby: nobody thinks you spending your life sat at home on your own in the same smelly sweaty sweatshirt you’ve worn for weeks on end is ‘success’, no matter how much money you have, nobody is jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Okay, no. In primary school, our parents might have told us that anybody who doesn't want to play with you is "jealous", but as adults we have to accept criticism in order to grow.

Gabby, Gabby, Gabby: Your business is a shitshow. You brazenly plagiarise others' designs, you're openly rude and defensive to anybody asking a question, you keep opening and shutting your shop like you're playing the hokey bloody cokey. Just because you've got idiots who will pay £7 for some generic crap printed on a white background because you might have licked Zoella once does not make you successful. It makes you a con artist.

Is anybody jealous of the fact you have no mates? No. Is anybody jealous of the flat you've bought and painted a million times in your quest actually like the place you wasted money on? No. Is anybody jealous of your catfished insta photos? No, we can see what you really look like. Is anybody jealous of your obese, inbred, miserable cat? No. Is anybody jealous of your talent? No, you have none. Is anybody jealous of the easy fortune you've made doing nothing but being a rude, sloppy oink? Well, yes but I would take being poor and happy over lounging on crusty sofa number 4 watching Friends because you have nothing else going for you than stuff.

TLDR: We'll be jealous of your success when you are successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Honestly being jealous of her money doesn’t even make sense because it has to be put in context. Having her money would mean having the rest of her life, and I really don’t see the point in having money when you have nobody to spend it with or on, she’s not going on lovely holidays or experiences, she doesn’t even have nice clothes or nice things anymore - what’s she even doing with it? Spending it on paint? I’ll stick to my Dulux colour matched Farrow and Ball and spend my money going away with my partner thanks 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why has no one mentioned this. Soooooooo much calories in this. And a family packet of cheese

And I can’t see any salad in that
Her meals always look so unappealing. She seems to binge watch masterchef AU, why has she picked up nothing with regards to presentation?

Her food is usually moist, blended or finely chopped, anemic looking slop puddles, wobbling in close proximity to their equally unappealing looking neighbours. On a good day she seems to drown everything in sweet chilli dipping sauce only to conceal the contents in a sad, pale (oily) wrap.
Still, she seems to off the Quavers - for now.

She could get herself a spice rack, grow fresh herbs on her window ledge etc. Bake a loaf a few times a week etc.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 551178
Oh? Friends not being supportive? You mean like how you follow and unfollow Polly and Lucy's business accounts as you please and never promoting small businesses unless they send you items for free? Check yourself, you bitter loner.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Someone really needs to give her a wake up call- she lives in this Gabby-centred false reality. Babe no one really gives a f, there are other thing going on right now in the world, the deaths in India right now?? Does she care?

Reactions: 16
She really thinks the West End might still happen 😂
She really thinks highly of herself doesn't she.
Pink performed concerts with laryngitis.
So did Adele.
Dave grohl broke his leg on stage and carried on whilst getting it looked at.
Chadwick boseman filmed actual movies whilst suffering with end stage cancer.

Didn't realise Gabs fibroid affected her vocal chords 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 551178

A little message for today -

Don't let anybody tit in your box.

Unfortunately there are people out there who don't like seeing others happy.

That can manifest as lashing out on Twitter at anybody happy to wear shorts, making little digs at anyone getting married or pregnant, and insta stories throwing shade at friends who haven't thought about you in years.

It's upsetting but remember:

If you are so crippled with insecurity and unhappines, perhaps work on that rather than looking for any opportunity to see imaginary conflict in your miserable life. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A little message for today -

Don't let anybody tit in your box.

Unfortunately there are people out there who don't like seeing others happy.

That can manifest as lashing out on Twitter at anybody happy to wear shorts, making little digs at anyone getting married or pregnant, and insta stories throwing shade at friends who haven't thought about you in years.

It's upsetting but remember:

If you are so crippled with insecurity and unhappines, perhaps work on that rather than looking for any opportunity to see imaginary conflict in your miserable life. 🥰
I'm sorry but this needs to be printed in an explicable mix of block and cursive fonts in jellybean colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 551178
Ngl, I'm jealous that she can sell her tat and make thousands from it, meanwhile I've been an artist my whole life and can't make money from it cause I don't have a big social media following 😂
I am however definitely not jealous of the rest of her sad little life 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her meals always look so unappealing. She seems to binge watch masterchef AU, why has she picked up nothing with regards to presentation?

Her food is usually moist, blended or finely chopped, anemic looking slop puddles, wobbling in close proximity to their equally unappealing looking neighbours. On a good day she seems to drown everything in sweet chilli dipping sauce only to conceal the contents in a sad, pale (oily) wrap.
Still, she seems to off the Quavers - for now.

She could get herself a spice rack, grow fresh herbs on her window ledge etc. Bake a loaf a few times a week etc.
Off topic but god I really love masterchef AU, now I kinda hate it because I can't have the same tastes as Gobs, god help me 💀 :cry: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just like she was offered a recording deal AND a part on the West End. 🤣
She turned down a book deal?
She turned down an album deal?
She turned down a west end role?

If this were true, it would be more honest to admit to these being huge regrets. Who wouldn’t regret turning down 30k, for just popping their name on a ghost written book? She could have sorted out her windows already. None of her friends would judge her...coz, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.