Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone find the video where she stayed at Zoe’s for days on end wearing the same clothes?! Been trying and can’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she deleted the festival makeup one too, and a few vlogs that featured Becca Rose
Is that the one where she put glitter underneath her brows and it looked god awful? 🤣🤣 Does anyone remember that video on Twitter of the guy roasting it? I think it went pretty viral too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't it be hilarious if when Gabby went to her therapist back a while ago, her therapist said these quotes like 'always focus on the good' 'just keep going' 'keeping smiling', and then Gabby thinks she is the worst therapist she's ever seen, but then months later releases quotes just like that to profit off of..
Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 18.55.28.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't it be hilarious if when Gabby went to her therapist back a while ago, her therapist said these quotes like 'always focus on the good' 'just keep going' 'keeping smiling', and then Gabby thinks she is the worst therapist she's ever seen, but then months later releases quotes just like that to profit off of..
View attachment 550315
Lichrally no one asked about your surgery Munchy, stop bringing it up in every single post. Sew unprofessional, not to mention - no one asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being able to capitalise a proper noun like June and using a capital letter at the start of a sentence but still insisting on not capitalising "I". What a wally, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh she’s having surgery the week before her birthday? What a nice treat for her! Litcherally.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine being able to capitalise a proper noun like June and using a capital letter at the start of a sentence but still insisting on not capitalising "I". What a wally, honestly.
But she didn’t capitalise May? Make it make sense, Gabs!

Reactions: 14
It's mental that she chooses nearly every year to have surgery around her birthday. What kind of present is that? For the general public that would be an absolute nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I see you Gabbie! Yes, Emma’s design is still basic but I knew I’ve seen smiley faces with quotes before.

EBF80F60-5207-47B0-A838-55B99F34C24F.png

90733643-ED60-406E-B9DA-A98152292292.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
is this a dig a Zoe? 🤣
For once I agree with Gabby - she doesn't have a way with words at all. But LOL at her not just slapping her name on something for the money...
- her primark line
- the necklace
- that irrelevant merch like the 'nobody' hoodie
- her own shop!
I'm sure there's more but yeah, ya greedy and we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
is this a dig a Zoe? 🤣
Did she duck get offered a book 😂 no one knew who she was then and doesnt now! She had a tiny ten mins of fame on Zoe’s channel but even that didn’t bump her up.

For once I agree with Gabby - she doesn't have a way with words at all. But LOL at her not just slapping her name on something for the money...
- her primark line
- the necklace
- that irrelevant merch like the 'nobody' hoodie
- her own shop!
I'm sure there's more but yeah, ya greedy and we know it.
I really don’t know how she ever got a line with primark?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.