Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow they could be siblings! I bet Gobby hates her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She probably thinks she's just with him to get to Gabby and is using him to launch her social media fame etc. Everything is always all about Gabby and people using Gabby for her 'fame' after all!!

Maybe George's gf has a single brother that resembles Joe Sugg for Gabby to sink her fangs into??

ā€œHow beautiful he is nowā€ šŸ˜‚

No Gabbie, no.
He needs rescuing now. Poor Nelson, cat needs some proper cat food since gobbles is flash with the cash she could buy him raw pouches that go in the freezer, daily exercise, a cat tree, toys etc. Perhaps a daily walk etc. Her treatment of him is teally heartbreaking. if only he could go outside to see if he chose to come back.

Reactions: 10
I have an issue with her clothes. Not directly what she wears but they're all affiliate and then she shows us her wearing pajamas mid day. (Which I'll fully admit when the pandemic began, I never got really dressed because it was kind of pointless but then I had to for my own mental health.) So anyway I feel like she can't really speak to the quality of the clothes and that she doesn't really "love" them as much as she portrays. Just reads like a straight money grab to me. Especially after the $3 Primark comment.

Reactions: 22
She is just getting dressed because she is getting pay to do it.

1619787119102.png

Perf, that would be next to the sofa, and you only one more to put it in the loo where you do most of your wErk.

Reactions: 16
I'm late to the party as always, but why is there nothing green on her roast dinner? My husband cooks the best roasts in the world, and there's always one, if not two greens on there. There's always some form of spring greens/curly kale/cavolo nero, plus often leeks or asparagus as well as carrots and whatever. How can a roast look so sad and bland?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is just getting dressed because she is getting pay to do it.

View attachment 553316
Perf, that would be next to the sofa, and you only one more to put it in the loo where you do most of your wErk.

Maybe I'm just a pauper but don't most air con units only serve one room? Like in an office block your office would be cool and the corridors would be hot. And if she paid just Ā£500 why would she expect it to go through her WHOLE flat?

She forever makes out that the smallest, most common things are signs that the world is against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got bored and went back to read the first tattle thread on Gabby and omg itā€™s scary how little has changed, like there is a screenshot from 2018 of her saying her album will be out after sheā€™s over her health issues, sheā€™s just starting posting what I eat in a day videos and moaning about the comments, someoneā€™s commented they dislike her stomper boots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I got bored and went back to read the first tattle thread on Gabby and omg itā€™s scary how little has changed, like there is a screenshot from 2018 of her saying her album will be out after sheā€™s over her health issues, sheā€™s just starting posting what I eat in a day videos and moaning about the comments, someoneā€™s commented they dislike her stomper boots
Iā€™ve just had a look... ā€œIā€™m the least judgemental person youā€™ll ever meetā€ ... this didnā€™t age well AT ALL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Iā€™ve just had a look... ā€œIā€™m the least judgemental person youā€™ll ever meetā€ ... this didnā€™t age well AT ALL
If she doesn't care what people do when it doesn't affect her why does she constantly feel the need to insert herself into other people's social media conversations to force her negative opinioins down their throats? Lord give me st r e n g t h grow a freaking SHRED of self awareness Gabboon I beg of you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe I'm just a pauper but don't most air con units only serve one room? Like in an office block your office would be cool and the corridors would be hot. And if she paid just Ā£500 why would she expect it to go through her WHOLE flat?

She forever makes out that the smallest, most common things are signs that the world is against her.
she splashes the cash on a ā€˜recording studioā€™ and a million pieces of furniture and paint. Why not buy another air con unit for her bedroom and/or living room? She works from home šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Honestly she just complains and does nothing about it

For some reason I can still see how many likes everyone gets on Instagram and LOL Gabby struggles to get 10k likes with her 600k followers šŸ„²
Can some people not see likes? I can still see them (UK)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I scrolled through the ā€œmediaā€ bit on Janeā€™s Twitter and... Hi GABY (lol), can you go back to feeding him carefully weighed out Whiskas food please? Sincerely, Justice 4 Nel xoxo
25D06859-2A3F-47DC-B80A-502CF3CC9D35.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Its interesting to hear that Gabby was a bully in school. I think someone else that went to school with her, said she would always be on her her own at lunch time but was unapproachable. I thought that Gabby would only be brave enough to be a bully online! I do believe she looks down on those she thinks are beneath her though. When she was friends with the twins, I always felt that she thought that Lucy was beneath her, but not Lydia.

I remember she bullied a 14 year old girl on Instagram when she was 18. In her early days of Youtube she made a sarcastic/entitled comment to someone who had calculated that she had spent Ā£700 on eyeshadows. She also had a passive aggressive vibe about her in her early videos.

I think Gabby is very angry and bitter inside and takes it out on others.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm late to the party as always, but why is there nothing green on her roast dinner? My husband cooks the best roasts in the world, and there's always one, if not two greens on there. There's always some form of spring greens/curly kale/cavolo nero, plus often leeks or asparagus as well as carrots and whatever. How can a roast look so sad and bland?
Iā€™m not from the U.K. so maybe Iā€™m an idiot, but I was always under the impression that roast dinners were like 1 day a week (Sundays traditionally, yeah?). Gobs is over here with a roast dinner it seems DAILY!

Reactions: 25
Everything is identikit. Products, ā€œaestheticā€, even the business names are that twee ā€œcherry laneā€ whimsy type of thing.

Did someone say saturated market

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Super OT but

Petition for @Randomlyorange to illustrate/design the cover for Gabbie's sew sew amazing album that's coming sew sewn yew guiz #bekInD

But seriously, you're the best @Randomlyorange šŸ» You've perfectly captured how perpetual self pity pooper Gabbie perpetually flares her nose. Thanks. (šŸ•³ šŸ•³)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can some people not see likes? I can still see them (UK)
I can still see them too, but Instagram were/are supposed to be hiding the true number of likes on everyoneā€™s posts - so it just says ā€œliked by x and othersā€.

Reactions: 4
Super OT but

Petition for @Randomlyorange to illustrate/design the cover for Gabbie's sew sew amazing album that's coming sew sewn yew guiz #bekInD

But seriously, you're the best @Randomlyorange šŸ» You've perfectly captured how perpetual self pity pooper Gabbie perpetually flares her nose. Thanks. (šŸ•³ šŸ•³)
I feel like if I had the misfortune of meeting Gabby in real life, her flared nostrils would trigger my trypophobia šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m not from the U.K. so maybe Iā€™m an idiot, but I was always under the impression that roast dinners were like 1 day a week (Sundays traditionally, yeah?). Gobs is over here with a roast dinner it seems DAILY!
Idk about others but we have roast-style dinners (like a basic veg, potato and meat/pie/veggie substitute) more often in the winter because it lends itself to the cold weather. We donā€™t eat full roasts every night šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.