Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this, she looks slightly deranged
Only slightly? šŸ˜‚

But honestly, the nostril-flaring has to stop!
Also i don't know if anyone chose it last time, but i'm officially switching my court day outfit from velvetshadowbo0b to flaring nostrils... that way, i'll overcome my fear of it and i don't have to be naked. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only slightly? šŸ˜‚

But honestly, the nostril-flaring has to stop!
Also i don't know if anyone chose it last time, but i'm officially switching my court day outfit from velvetshadowbo0b to flaring nostrils... that way, i'll overcome my fear of it and i don't have to be naked. šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m absolutely choking on this court day happening. Weā€™re all going to look sew cewte but oh sew triggering to Goober. My ā€˜man who put up her office shelvesā€™ outfit has been hanging outside my wardrobe in anticipation for months!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did you say?
Just that it was ironic coming from Gabby, who has repeatedly been accused of plagiarising ā€˜artworkā€™

Totally read that as Toriesforyouu
Hahah OT I know but I get major Tory vibes from them and SO many other Self-Made-Small-Business-Girl-Boss types on social media and tiktok. I hate the ā€˜I just worked hard and achieved my dreamā€™ mentality from people so young. Theyā€™re always avoiding the massive privilege elephant in the room, just like our Gobs.

Reactions: 23
I still havenā€™t decided on my court outfit.

Is the unwashed ankle length black skirt and tights she wore for an entire long weekend at Zoeā€™s house still up for grabs?

Also considering just wearing white and drawing wonky lines over my outfit with a Sharpie so I can go as her grout makeover.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I still havenā€™t decided on my court outfit.

Is the unwashed ankle length black skirt and tights she wore for an entire long weekend at Zoeā€™s house still up for grabs?

Also considering just wearing white and drawing wonky lines over my outfit with a Sharpie so I can go as her grout makeover.
Can you please pick the black grout outfit?

However, someone has to cosplay as Jane and spend the whole day in court trying to wipe off the crooked lines. Any volunteers? šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘

ETA if nobody's up for it i could be Jane WITH FLARED NOSTRILS to complete the ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s just posted a new tiktok and I love how ā€˜small-business-ownerā€™ gabbyie films several clips of what I assume is a small, independent coffee shops exterior, only to end up going to Starbucks??

Link here for the tiktok ~ Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

ETA: oops it looks like she did buy some pastries from the local coffee shop!! My bad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can I go as the curtain Gaboon sings behind (if itā€™s not already been claimed because you know, I donā€™t like to take credit for other peopleā€™s ideas)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m going to go as the little šŸ”’ that appears every time she has a breakdown and privates her Twitter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Dibs on going as bath lasagne, if it hasnā€™t already been claimed ofcourse (and if it has even better because like Gobs I havenā€™t got an artistic bone in my body x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It comes to something when youā€™re 26 and wearing almost the exact same outfit as your mother šŸ¤¢
FBCD9EE9-2B1F-4F4E-9B61-F2CB28845429.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Okay so Iā€™m going to catch up on a few pages so bear with me

1) The dad thing pisses me off. Imagine making everything about you. My dad died this year, Iā€™m going to start bringing it up whenever she talks about her Tory father. ā€œAt least you have a dad šŸ„ŗā€ (jk, Iā€™m not a complete wanker)

2)
That bun is horrific. At least she's doing her brows, next do a lash lift and please, cut in a heavy blunt fringe. Drink some water and eat a vegetable a day that isn't a potato. You'll feel better.
Donā€™t encourage her! Did you not see this the other day?!
2BA4A28C-4C60-4E52-9270-545844B33C74.jpeg

3) Totesforyouu blocking a user on here for commenting back to Gabbie. I hope she wakes up and smells the cat litter soon. Poor lost soul thinking attention from Gabbie is worth anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.